11 . I Know.. but You don't

Hyunjin didn't know what time it was when he finally decided to stop running away from everyone and everything. By the time he finally stopped and started looking around, he found himself looking at the town's lights, he didn't have any thoughts except running away after what happened but the woods didn't seem inviting as it always was, so he ran away from it to find himself here... in town.

Hyunjin walked slowly keeping his head down, trying his best not to bump into anyone, he knew he looked different, the look on Chan's and Felix made him know how he looked and the other two ... they were all afraid of him.
The two time he came into town with Chan, he didn't pay attention to anything around him, it was just noisy and too much light, he didn't like that. But he doesn't have any choice now he was truly alone... Hyunjin didn't stop walking... he can feel the people's eyes on him, he can feel them judging him... but he kept walking not knowing when to stop or where to go...

The sight of the café all dark and messy was a shock to Minho, he stood in the woods looking at it and watching the police and ambulances scattered everywhere, he didn't care for any of that, he just wanted to find Hyunjin.

Minho was at the coven buried under a pile of ancient books when he felt the surge of Hyunjin's powers, they maybe dimensions away but they are connected and something like that will definitely be sensed by Minho, he didn't stop to think how that happen and started to head back to his familiar knowing that this shouldn't be happening, he can feel the difference in Hyunjin's powers and it wasn't comforting.

Opening a portal wasn't quick and running back to his home were the portal already existed wasn't quick too.. he won't be there fast enough but being there even if late is better than nothing.

Now, standing here watching the chaos and not seeing Hyunjin anywhere, he knew he was late...

Minho stayed in his place keeping an eye on Chan knowing if Hyunjin was here he will for sure be near him, but he wasn't. No sign of Hyunjin anywhere, the place is filled with traces of his powers that Minho can feel it seeping into him and that makes it hard to find the boy, it was everywhere, but where is Hyunjin?
He decided to wait for a bit longer, seeing now how Chan and the blonde boy are standing with two others clearly in a heated conversation, should he eavesdrop? He wondered getting closer to them while staying in the shadows, it will be easy for him, he doesn't need to get that close.

Minho understood right away what happened but he doesn't know why?... Hyunjin's hair changing back to his white color is enough to know that the binding that Minho did on Hyunjin's powers is broken...How and Why? Was the important questions he needed answers for, waiting here won't help, he's only getting angry at the two guys who screamed and scared his boy away, he can understand their actions but still... no one should scream at his familiar.
He thought of hurting them but he didn't wanted to waste time on them, he needed to find Hyunjin and now he knows which way he ran thanks to the blonde boy... he's nice and Minho liked that.

Minho watched the blonde boy running and started following him, he didn't seem to know where he was going, he was just running... but for Minho he knows that they were running the right direction he can feel Hyunjin's more that way. Minho decided to run faster than the boy, leaving behind the other one, he doesn't care much about that blonde boy, it's okay if he lost his way or not, Minho didn't really care he just wanted to find Hyunjin. But so is that boy, Minho groaned slowing down again
"Fuck it"

Minho stepped in front stopping the boy
"Hey..."
Felix got startled and stopped seeing Minho standing in front of him so suddenly, it's like he materialized, it's not that shocking after Hyunjin's transformation, Felix isn't that surprised
"You...?"
"I can't believe I'm gonna say this but..."
Minho was struggling in getting his words out in friendly way, and Felix was watching him confused
"But what?.. I'm in a hurry so please get out of my way."
Felix tried to move away and go his way but Minho sighed stopping him
"I know how to find Hyunjin but I'm gonna need your help in case there was other humans around... I'm not good with them."