22 . Heart to heart

What happened is something Hyunjin couldn't really understand?

They said they were his friends, family...

They attacked each other...

Hyunjin couldn't understand so he ran but it was too late.

Hyunjin starred at the closed door in front of him, he was tied to a chair, his head heavily throbbing. The back of his head felt muddy and sticky. Yet Hyunjin didn't care for that and tried to understand what had happened to him.

When the door opened and that boy walked in -Seungmin he remembers- Hyunjin didn't take his eyes off him as he walked towards him.

"Here. It will help with the headache. I know you must be hurting"

Seungmin held his hand open showing a little pill to give to Hyunjin

"Come on... it's for the pain. I promise it will help not hurt you"

Hyunjin still said nothing and refused to open his mouth and take the pill. How could he take something from someone who just attacked him and took him?

"I know you don't trust me now. But believe me, I'm doing this for your own good Hyunjin."

Seungmin sighed and walked away from Hyunjin picking up another chair and brought it in front of him

"I'm your friend. I truly am your friend. I will never hurt you."

Hyunjin watched him setting in front of him and said nothing... Friends... do friends attack each other, beat each other, tie each others to chairs...

Hyunjin wanted to ask but he couldn't get himself to ask cause he knows the answer.

"Friends don't do that to each other."

Hyunjin said and looked away from seungmin. If anything he has learned from Chan and the others is how they care and protect each others. If his friends are like this then he doesn't want them and staying with Chan and the other is what he wanted.

"I did that cause I know it was the only way. He wouldn't listen to me. He would have taken you to Minho and I can't let that happen."

Seungmin leaned closer to him

"Hyunjin... I did all of this for you. You want this. I know you don't remember anything but believe me... you don't want to be back with Minho."

Hyunjin looked back at him angrily

"How am I supposed to believe that... trust you when you beat your friend and me.. You tied me to a chair... I'm supposed to trust you."

Seungmin took a deep breath

"I know you won't trust me. But I'll do anything for you to believe me."

"Okay then... tell me everything."

"Everything."

"Yes. Untie me and tell me everything... who am I? And who are you and who is this Minho? Why can't I remember anything? What happened to me."

Hyunjin stopped talking and took a deep breath watching the boy in front of him setting straight nodding

"Everything. I will and then you will know that I'm the only one who you can trust."

Hyunjin didn't know if he should be excited or scared of knowing the truth. He didn't know if he should trust this boy and anything he will say or shouldn't he. Hyunjin only knew one thing. That he was tired and wanted this to be over. This Seungmin could be his way out or his end. He really didn't mind either.