31 . Enough

The star was quiet watching as a menacing grin formed on Hyunjin's face, his dark eyes glowing with hate that he saw many times before but never would have imagined seeing it in Hyunjin's eyes.

"Minho... kill Minho"

The star repeated in disbelief taking a step away from Hyunjin

"You love Minho"

Hyunjin shrugged "No.. Not me" He took a deep breath sighing "the one in love with him is not here at the moment."

"You are one... You can't just.."

"I can and I want to"

Hyunjin stopped the star's words knowing what he wanted to say

"That's my condition... I will kill Seungmin for you, to avenge your honor and how he trapped you... and I will kill Minho for me."

"Why?"

"I'm dead because of him."

"He brought you back to life"

The star tried to argue some sense back into his head, he couldn't believe or understand how Hyunjin was actually talking about killing Minho.

"Out of guilt" Hyunjin sighed like he was tired of stating the obvious "He couldn't live with theguilt of killing me"

"He didn't kill you... do you really believe that?"

"Maybe he didn't kill me with his hands but he is the reason I'm dead... He watched me die and did nothing... he was just standing there."

Hyunjin was doing his best not to lose his temper towards the star so he won't lose his chance of getting free, he can see the confusion in the star's eye as he shook his head

"No.. If he can do anything he would have done it. You remember but you don't want to see the whole truth."

Hyunjin looked away refusing to argue about that

"He watched you, and he died too inside.."

The star pleaded "He died inside watching what those people did and he couldn't stop them.. he was young and still weak to do anything.. he would have done everything to protect you and you know that."

Hyunjin remained quiet looking away with no emotions on his face except boredom as if what he was hearing was meaningless and useless. The star took a step closer trying hard to make him feel something

"I wasn't there but I saw and felt how he was dying from the inside cause of what happened to you... I was there watching him begging me to bring you back offering his soul as payment... I watched him every night breaking down beside your body not wanting to let go... I watched him..."

"HE DID THIS TO ME.... HE WATCHED ME DIE AND I WANT TO WATCH HIM DIE AND SUFFER... NOTHING HE DID OR WILL DO WILL MAKE ME FORGET THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH."

The star moved back from Hyunjin as his voice echoed around thunderous and murderous

"I want him to feel how I felt that night.. how I felt a fire eating me from the inside... Do you know how that feels?"

Hyunjin frowned looking at the star who has stepped away from him

"DO YOU?... HAVING YOUR INSIDES BOILING WITH FIRE TILL NOTHING ELSE YOU FEEL BUT THE PAIN ... DO YOU?"

"He didn't do.."

"NO, HE DIDN'T... but he didn't stop it either."

Silence wrapped them as they stared at each other, the air with filled with dark fumes seeping out from Hyunjin wrapping around the star, and he didn't try to stop it.. either of them.