16 . Not Forgiven

Minho had his nose buried in books so ancient that it would crumble into dust if he grabbed it a little harder, but he was adamant about finding a way to break the chain without harming Hyunjin.

A chain trapping the heart is the most malicious and dangerous forms of trapping chains, any wrong way to break it or remove it will break the heart too. Seungmin knew that and used it to make sure that Minho will not be able to break it, trapping Hyunjin's heart with a dark chain will not only guarantee him control over him, but also will spread darkness through him that will eventually will destroy him inside out.

Seungmin played it right... if he can't have Hyunjin, he made sure no one will...

If it was any other situation, Minho would have congratulated him for his cunning and dark ways, but no... not when Hyunjin is the victim of it.

How can he be so blind to not see how Seungmin was eyeing Hyunjin?

How can he be so clueless and naïve to believe that friendship is something he can trust?

Minho knew he was stupid to believe that... Friendship and relationship is something unrealistic in his world, people only use the others around them, by the name of friendship or family or even relationship. They see you for what they can take from you and then throw you away, Minho knew that but he was naïve to believe that Seungmin was different.

They shared so much together, he saw him as a brother just like Jeongin, he truly loved him and trusted him. That's why he was stabbed in the back. That's why he was weak and lost Hyunjin so easily. That's why he will make sure to show Seungmin his true vengeance.

They say Minho is a dark Malicious sorcerer, they say he will do anything to anyone. They said all that without even knowing him, just because he doesn't take what they give him, he takes what he wants no matter the consequences, having Hyunjin by his side made him stronger and he will have him back and he will show them the true darkness and maliciousness that he kept inside. He will show everyone and he will start with the closest to him.

"Minho... how are you? It's been a long time since you were here?"

Minho snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the man who came in front of him, he knew him, he just can't tell which one of the old people that he knew.

He blinked few times and nodded looking back at his book

"Yea... just looking for something."

"Maybe I can help"

Minho again looked up clearly frustrated at the interruption this man causing

"No, thank you."

Before he looked back at the book, the man's hand rested on his shoulder with a creepy smile

"And how is your star?"

"He's good.. lounging on the mountains"

Minho knows what everyone is saying and he knows that this man too knows so...

"I was hoping you can grant me your assistance and your star too... can I have that?"

"No... I'm busy. And my star doesn't do anything for anyone... so no."

"But if you agreed then I'm sure it will agree too."

"It's not an It, his name is Hyunjin and no I don't force him, he do as he pleases."

"Maybe that was before.. but now we all know that you finally took full control. Finally stepped up and claimed it, sorry him."

The smile on the man's face with annoying, referring to Hyunjin like that and asking for help, he's definitely lucky Minho doesn't want to waste time on him.