7 . The Forgotten Truth

A scream so loud pierced through the night and it's silence, Chan knew right away who screamed it...

"Hyunjin..."

He frantically started running towards the screams that seemed to never end, it was wild and loud.. like something was tearing up the boy, and that set Chan's whole being into fire wanting to burn everything to get to Hyunjin... he kept running, avoiding trees and branches that came his way, something wasn't normal, a feeling maybe cause of the screams that seemed to go on nonstop, but deep down Chan knew there was something wrong around here... something he never felt before, shadows seemed darker and trees seemed to grow thicker which is impossible and he knows that but it feels that they grow trying to block his way.

Then everything went silent...

Chan stopped fearing the worst... the thought in his head made him wish for the boy to scream again, at least this way he knows his alive and leads him to his place... but everything was silent..

"No no no ...please no."

Chan started running again in the same direction hoping to pick up any sounds to ease his worries, but there was nothing to be heard... only silence.

Seungmin stiffened and looked to his left

"someone is approaching us"

Minho said nothing keeping himself as a barrier between Hyunjin and Seungmin, he just nodded..

"For someone who hates humans, you seem indifferent about being seen"

Seungmin said looking back at Minho

"You are the one who should leave not me... I do hate them but I don't fear them... unlike you"

Minho smirked seeing how uneasy Seungmin started to back away..

"I remember exactly what you told me about them.... How you .... Fear them."

"shut up"

Seungmin shouted

"I don't fear anything... not anymore... not after meeting you and seeing who the real monsters are."

"So... you fear me more.." Minho's smirk widened into a menacing one, reaching his hand towards Seungmin "good to know"

But Seungmin was quick and jumped away from Minho's hand

"I'll take him from you... I'll make you watch as I tear him apart... but l'll enjoy him first ... his pure soul... his pure light... but I'm sure his body isn't pure anymore but still I'll enjoy him"
Seungmin laughed and started walking away
"Until then... enjoy him Minho."

Then turned disappearing into the shadows.

Minho didn't move or say anything, although he wanted to... he wanted to set him on fire... he wanted to make him beg for mercy for every thought he had about using or hurting Hyunjin... he wanted to make him pay and he can... but he knows best... Seungmin was riling him up to make a mistake, a mistake of leaving Hyunjin's body unguarded... Minho wasn't that stupid... so he endured those words and the thoughts of it that will definitely plague his mind, he has to be smart handling Seungmin from now on... No more mistakes...

Chan's body ached but he didn't stop, he had to find Hyunjin, the silence was deafening painting awful Images of how he will find the boy. But he never thought he would see that...

Hyunjin's body laid lifeless on the ground, and Minho was towering over him.

Chan saw red and found himself lunging on Minho with only one thought in mind.. to do to him what he did to Hyunjin.