29 . See what I see

Seungmin would be lying if he said that he didn't care, even if it's to himself, cause he do care, Minho shouldn't be dying.. he never wanted him to die.

"Hey... do you need anything?"

Seungmin looked at the guy in front of him trying to understand why is he talking to him – Chan he remembers his name –

Seungmin didn't reply though and just kept staring up at him.

When Chan realized that he won't get anything from Seungmin, he sighed and grabbed a chair to sit in front of the tied boy

"What are you doing? Get up and go.. Or are you here to make sure I'm not getting away."

Seungmin tried to sound calm but failed as he saw Chan shaking his head with a sad look
"No.. I want to talk."
"There's nothing to be said. Now Go."

Again Chan shook his head taking a deep breath

"There's a lot to talk about.. especially with you.. and I think that's why things has gotten this far.. cause no one is having time to talk"
Seungmin was the one to shake his head this time
"There's nothing to be said" He insisted growling "Why don't you go and help them figure out a way to wake this idiot."

A minute passed silent between them, a ghost of a smile painted on Chan's face nodding

"We have to save that idiot... and you want that as much."
Seungmin grimaced in confusion
"Me... no no please... let him be in dream land. It's better for everyone."

Is it...
Letting Minho drift off like that...
Why doesn't it feel that it's the right thing to happen...

"Please don't."
Chan pleaded
"Please... And don't worry... Hyunjin is testing his energy to make sure it's stable before taking the next step. Felix is staying by Minho monitoring his fever with Han.. Changbin and Jeongin are making sure that Hyunjin is okay from afar as he requested." Chan smiled "so everything is fine right now.. Now it's just us."

"Am I supposed to be excited or scared."
Seungmin smirked "cause you are not threatening at all."
"So you think you know me?"
Chan wondered leaning towards Seungmin
"I know the likes of you." Seungmin nodded "You are the kind who is a born leader, not by strength but by a whole lot more."
When Chan stayed quiet not taking his eyes off Seungmin, he went on

"You are smart, level headed, kind hearted, take in responsibility like it's the air that you breathe and you see it through till you get everything and everyone right... but.. you don't see that in yourself that's why you are good at being the leader.. cause you don't take it for granted..."

Chan's smile faded and was replaced by a look of curiosity but kept quiet
"Am I wrong Chan?"
Chan shook his head
"That's what they say about me.. but for you to see that in me when you didn't even know me that much... How?"
"The way you're protecting Hyunjin and fighting for something that you don't understand."
Chan nodded sitting straight again.
"Maybe.. I mean yes.. I guess you are right."

Another silence lingered between them but Seungmin knew that Chan has so much to say and argue, but he won't be the one to start this conversation.

"You are smart Seungmin and I knew that from everything that was said about you... evil or not.. not the point right now.. but you are smart.. but how are you not seeing that."
Seungmin frowned in confusion
"See what?"
"The misunderstanding ... or more like the hidden truth."
"There's no hiding... everything that happened is very clear and obvious to everyone... maybe you should try and see it."
"That's what I'm doing... I'm trying to see the truth."
"Please.. it's obvious. I thought you were smart."
Chan took a deep breath nodding
"Right... want to know the truth that everyone sees."