13 . Little Star

Felix looked at Minho in shock getting up stepping away from him and standing between him and Hyunjin...

"Is that what you've done to Hyunjin?"

Minho watched Felix taking steps away from him and getting himself closer to Hyunjin in a protective manner, Minho smiled standing up but didn't walk to them.

"Do you really think so?"

Felix starred angrily at Minho not knowing what to say actually, he saw how Minho acts around Hyunjin and he can tell that he cares about him but what he said means that he's only using him, draining him for his own power. It doesn't make sense.

"Everyone back at our world see that too. They know me, I grew up with them so it's easy for them to believe that... but... why you?"

"So the people who knows you, know you can easily take down a star and hurt till you subdue him? And you are okay with that?"

Minho shrugged still not moving

"We are all evil in our own ways. No one is perfect.. there's no angels between us... we are all villains in someone's else story."

Felix didn't understand what Minho was saying much but he knew he got himself in trouble by getting involved in this, but he won't leave Hyunjin behind to be used by this guy, no he won't turn his back at him and walk away knowing what he knows now. He maybe human and has no power against Minho, he maybe will be hurt too along the way but he still won't back down from this. Hyunjin needs help and he will try whatever he can to help him get back to his home wherever that may be.

Minho sighed rubbing his temples

"You know... I really thought you were smarter than you look."

Felix stayed quiet just standing between him and Hyunjin

"Do you really believe that I did all of this?"

"I don't know you and what you said now proves it."

Minho sighed again sitting back down looking at his empty cup

"Why don't you ask him?"

Felix looked back at him confused

"Ask who?"

"Hyunjin."

Felix quickly turned around to look at the sleeping boy but he was still sleeping, he angrily turned back to Minho

"You really are the evil in his story."

Minho shrugged

"I told you... we all are evils in someone's story... but not this one... I'm actually the good guy in his story, you can ask him."

Felix looked back at Hyunjin, he looked deep in sleep, Minho is just wasting time, Felix thought.

"Fine... how can he tell me? In his dreams."

Felix turned back to Minho to find him standing right behind him. Minho's eyes were black as coal, his body seemed to vibrate the air around him, Felix took a step back his knees hitting the bed making him fall down sitting on it. He looked up at Minho and saw him raising his hand which was weirdly whiter than the rest of his body which seemed to darken more.

Felix felt his whole body freezing in shock and fear, he knew he messed up but he didn't know he will quickly be paying for his involvement.

"Don't hurt him please."

Felix found himself pleading for Hyunjin's safety not his own, why? He doesn't really know but he knows he wants nothing more than setting Hyunjin free from this nightmare.