5 . RUN

The rest of the day wasn't eventful, Chan stayed on his laptop doing some work while Hyunjin sat beside him holding up his knees and resting his head on them while watching Chan doing magic on the screen... He looked too innocent and cute almost distracting Chan from work, Hyunjin was curious and it showed on his face but he still didn't disturb Chan.

Felix came over that afternoon as he promised and brought with him some sweets for Hyunjin, it really was a surprise for the two boys when they saw Hyunjin eating the sweets and letting out childish squeaks whenever something tingled his senses.. it was fun to watch but they didn't tease him about it.

Chan told Felix about the night events and about Minho while Hyunjin was busy with the sweets... it did freak Felix and got him worried especially knowing that the weird guy could be lurking around them in the woods, it was definitely suspicious. And as for the night, Chan told Felix that he didn't wanted to ask Hyunjin about it afraid that it might trigger him and start convulsing again. It was a scary experience...

It wasn't curiosity, it was worries and maybe whatever that dream was, maybe it was a memory that caused the amnesia, a bad scary memory... an assault maybe sexual or physical. Whatever what it was it definitely can help them, but they were afraid that it will frighten the boy again.

"Or maybe he forgot... I mean look at him, he's happy with his sweets."
Felix pointed out whispering back to Chan.

"No... he remembers... before you came he would space out and it shows on his face that he's scared, but he get himself out of that feeling quickly before I get to say anything."

"I'll ask him"

"No"

"Don't worry... I won't say you told me anything. But he told me about his previous dream so I'll ask about that.. don't worry if I sensed him getting worked up I'll stop."

Chan was still worried but maybe there was something helpful in that nightmare, before he get to say anything a sound got there attention to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was now looking through the empty wrappers and whining

"You ate them all?!"

Chan freaked out and went to the boy and checked the sweets to find that Hyunjin did eat everything.

"You gonna get sick"

Chan wasn't angry, he was worried but his tone was firm and Hyunjin moved away from him pouting..

"He's not angry he's worried."

Felix said kneeling beside Hyunjin calming him, Chan noticed and quickly smiled seeing the pouting lips of the boy

"No no I'm not.. it's your sweets... too much will give you a stomachache."

Hyunjin kept pouting and now started to play with his hoodie avoiding looking at the two.

"Hyunjin... I swear I'm not angry."

Chan carefully placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and reached his other hand to his chin lifting it to make him look up at him

"I swear I'm not... I don't want you getting sick."

Hyunjin kept looking up at Chan's face, like he was trying to understand him, then he nodded and looked away again.

"Tell me if you start feeling anything... Okay?"

The boy didn't answer so Chan repeated himself again till Hyunjin nodded.

Chan started cleaning up the living room when Felix took Hyunjin to walk around outside for a bit to help him with amount of sweets he ate.

"So how was your night?... was the couch comfy."