~48~

While ready with my makeup and the pretty dress I heard the doorbell.

"Ohh word;I hope it's not Sunoo...so early!"I ran downstairs to open the door and indeed it was Sunoo.

"Ahh your already looking this lovely,but why do we need to leave early?"I asked.

"Because we have to make sure we get there before most of the celebrities so that we can get a chance to see who walks in and have an opportunity to talk to them."Said Sunoo walking in my house.

The first thing he does is go to the kitchen.

"What's up with you and my kitchen?"I asked.

"I'm checking if you made those vanilla cookies you always make."He said.

"Too bad I finished them yesterday."I said as he rolled his eyes to take a seat coming with a box of chocolate ones instead.

"Everyone might be surprised if they learn that your my boss acting like that."I said walking upstairs to put on my shoes.

I was done and left straight with Sunoo who still left with my cookie box.

AT THE PARTY..

I didn't really expect it to be fancy and standing my Sunoo's side was kind of boring because he was more interested in eating.

I just wanted to see Jungwon that's all.

I kept looking and make sure he appears at the door.

I then had to make sure I check my messages till I saw...

Message

JUNGWON:"Sorry I can't make it,my wife is sick."

I turned off my phone feeling irritated but when Sunoo looked at me I smiled since there were people I had to greet.

It took some hour and Sunoo had left me all alone to enjoy some talk with his favorite celebrity friend named Heeseung who was also a model.

I was so not interested and just took a seat to look at the pretty people.

It felt good to see some people I used to see on TV and newspapers but I just didn't feel like talking to them.

I felt motivated to come here because of Jungwon but who could be my motivation to enjoy myself.

I was holding a glass of wine and by mistake of trying to stand up I spilled it on someone's suit.

"Ahh I'm very sorry..."I reacted so fast till I saw the person I spilled the drink on

"Y/N?"He looked at me.

"Sunghoon?"I was surprised to see him even though I knew it's not a surprise he might have been here.

He really seemed surprised to see me.

"Uhm....I guess we meet again."I gave an awkward smile not knowing how to get out of this situation.

"Come with me."He said looking around to see if anyone looked at us.

"Whatever...I'll follow you."I said because I was even bored.

I followed him till we walked upstairs to some place were there was no one.

There was a terrace.

"Why did we need to come up here?"I asked.

"I wasn't sure if this was even real that your In front of me,I'm just...I'm just happy to see you."He said with a smile that I wasn't expecting.

"Eww that sounded cringe,I'm not happy though."Which was a lie because something kept on hunting me about him.

"I'm just happy your living a good life and mostly you are a model,wow no one in the house could believe it."He said with so much excitement and seemed talkative.

"Yeah yeah but why are you so happy?when I left you didn't seem to care."I said as his expression changed to being straight.

"Well I'll rather be quiet about that,Anyways why did you block me?"He asked as I remembered I blocked him and his wife once I left his mansion.

"Ahh because I didn't want people to know I used to work for someone,also I have a new phone now."I said.

"Ahh I understand,well give me your phone."He said.

"Why?"I asked.

"I need to give you my numbers or give me yours."He said.

He really wanted my numbers from the way he looked at me.

"Mr Park,why do you want my numbers so bad?I mean I nearly ruined your relationship with your wife remember?"I questioned as he gulped.

"Don't say that,someone might hear if your bored let's leave this place."He said as I questioned myself why he gave me that look.

It wasn't really interesting here anyway so I listened to him.

He left first and I had to talk to Sunoo that I'll be leaving.

Sunoo didn't even mind because of his friend Heeseung and to me they seemed suspicious,Sunoo seemed to smile with him more than he ever smiled with anyone or me.

I just left saying goodbye to some famous people.

I didn't want toxic fans to wonder why I even entered Sunghoon's car so I decided to use the car me and Sunoo came with and he knew I took it.

My driver followed Sunghoon's car to some five star hotel and I was wondering why we are here.

He walked in wearing a mask and I also needed to do the same.

We entered one of the rooms at the hotel.

"Why are we here after just meeting from all this time?"I asked.

"Because I couldn't say what I wanted to say at that place,we are not just ordinary people Y/N."He said.

"I know."I said.

"What did you think I called you here?"He asked walking closer to me.

"I...I don't know."I said feeling overwhelmed.

"Ahh...I brought some wine with me,let's have some while we talk,I really miss out talk."He said.

"You really know me well,I needed that."I smiled as I walked to seat with him.

I looked at his shirt which I had spilled that wine on him.

"Sorry about that."I pointed as he smiled.

"It's nothing,or should I take off my shirt?"He asked as I chuckled.

"Was that even a joke?"I rolled my eyes.

"No...I was serious."He said as my face became red.

"Ohh no don't take it off,I don't want to see you half naked,especially a married man."I said.

"Anyways,are you happy?"He asked as my expression changed to looking upset.

"Well...I wish,but what I wanted to achieve It's more like the beginning."I said.

"Ahh I see."He said looking at me to wonder why I gave such an expression to such a question.

"You know what,I kind of miss this..."I said as I jumped on top of him with his face shocked to what is going on.

I really wanted to try this on Jungwon tonight but I guess it wasn't for him after all.

I looked at Sunghoon gulped and we kept our eye contact.~