~50~

We had a good chat as he got up drunk.

"I think I should leave before anything happens."He said.

"I guess that's a good idea,leave."I said.

He walked to the door and opened it.

"Can I at least get the last...you know... kiss?"He asked.

I was moving my lips closer to his but then I pushed him out of the room and he fell out.

"Bye,get yourself another room."I said as I closed the door.

I then sat on the sofa and finished the drink.

That's when I decided to just go to bed.

Before I Slept I checked out my phone and saw that Japanese guy's numbers.

"Wow I even saved him as the sniper,He can be in handy when things don't go as planned."I smiled to myself.

I had so many plans after another.

I might be taken as a villain to someone.

The next day...

I had left the hotel and was at my own house drinking a cup of coffee.

"I think I should get some fresh air."I thought.

I checked my phone for the notification I just received.

A smile came to my face when I saw that Jungwon was expecting me today.

He had also send the location.

I quickly went to take a lovely shower and dressed up nicely and comfortably.

It was really cold today.

I then walked out and got inside my car.

I drove myself till I saw a car he send me a picture of.

It was risky to be going to some public places because of our image.

I walked and knocked at the car door till the window opened.

I smiled when I saw it was him.

I walked inside the car.

"This was a perfect place?"I asked with a laugh.

"Well...it's cold today,what about we go to some coffee restaurant?"He asked with a smile.

"A bad idea."We laughed.

"But for real Y/N,where were you?"He asked looking serious.

"Well...let's just say it's a long story."I said.

"We were so worried,my wife wouldn't stop trying to look for you."He said.

"Your wife?...ohh I even forget it's my sister,I keep forgetting since I wasn't part of your wedding."I said.

"I apologize about that,we had no choice but to get married...your father well agreed we get married sooner."He said.

I rolled my eyes when I heard he was involved.

"I see."I said.

"You really look upset,Anyways I'm just glad your okay and still with us."He said.

"Doesn't sound like you cared about me."I said.

"What do you mean?"He asked.

"Uhm...it's nothing,I'm just happy I'm back to tease my best friend."I smiled at him as he smiled too.

"Anyways Jake had called,he said he had came back to Korea and so he wanted to see you."Said Jungwon.

"Wait what,I no more have his contacts."I said.

"I'll send them to you."He said.

"Thanks."I smiled.

I realized something while looking at Jungwon.

"Do I like him or am I only doing this because I don't like my sister?"I kept having that question in my mind.

"What are you thinking about?"He asked.

"Nothing."I smiled.

Me and Jungwon continued our conversation and it was really nice talking to him as long as he wasn't mentioning my sister.

When I was home inside my pool having a drink of whisky I was busy reading my comments for my Instagram post.

"Wow so much hate for my perfect body,guess haters are gonna hate when they know they don't have what I have."I Said taking a sip.

I then got a message from Jungwon.

It was Jake's numbers and I thanked him.

"Let me just call Jake."I thought and began to call him.

He didn't answer the first call as expected of him and the second one he did.

📞...

"Hello..."He sounded like he doesn't know who it was.

"I guess Jungwon didn't tell you I was going to call."I said in a teasing way.

Jake laughed.

"Y/N is that really you?"He asked with his childish laughter.

"Yeah I heard your back,I just thought of visiting you tomorrow."I said.

"Why don't I visit you instead?"He asked laughing again.

"No my home is suffocating me,I'll visit you."I said.

"I see,ohh it's now I see Jungwon's message...I guess he's just slow."Said Jake teasing Jungwon.

"He will get mad if I tell him you said that,don't forget I have a big mouth."I said as we both laughed.

"I see both my friends are very famous now,Am I the only one who didn't want to do something like what the both of you are doing?"He asked with a laugh.

"I guess not."I said.

"Also I was surprised when Jungwon said he got married,I mean how are you feeling about this?"He asked.

"Well your the only one who knew I had a crush on him in high-school but well my sister won."I said.

"Ahh I guess so,did he know that you had a crush on him?"He asked.

"No."I said.

"Wait what Y/N?!Ohh well what's done is done."He said.

"Don't worry about me,my future is based on what choice I make."I said.

"Okay we will talk later Y/N,I have to do something right now."He said.

"Guess we all are busy."I said.

He hanged up.

📞...

After an hour I heard a door bell.

I went to check who it was.

I was about to smile when I saw who it was at my door.

"Hello younger sister."She smiled at me.

My smile dropped.

"Hi...what brings you here?"I asked.

She walked into my house and I just watched her walk in.

I sigh.~