Synopsis

I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn, and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again

I've been spending the last eight monthsThinking all love ever doesIs break and burn, and endBut on a Wednesday in a cafeI watched it begin again

Lilliana

I thought I had my fairy tale happily ever after when I met my husband in college and we had our little girl Ruby not long after we graduated.
Turns out fairytales in real life are absolute bullshit!
After 3 years of marriage my husband decides that a wife and a toddler no longer fits into his lifestyle and he prefers his girls barely on the legal side, so he slaps me with divorce papers.
He leaves me broke and alone to parent our baby girl.
Now I'm a 26 year old divorcee and newly single parent having to start my life again in the big city.

What I didn't see coming is bumping into a stranger in a cafe who will ends up turning my life upside down once more.

Maybe fairytales endings do exist but can my broken and beaten heart really believe in happy ever after again?
I'm fearful because it's not only my heart at risk but my daughters and I refuse to have her hurt again due to a man!

James

I'm one of New York's most eligible bachelors and CEO to a billion dollar company.
Many men are desperate to be me and woman are desperate to be with me, all praying they could be the one I finally settle down with.

Most would say I go through woman more than most average people change their underwear, but you shouldn't believe everything you read in the tabloids.

Settling down was never something I thought about for myself until a brunette and her little girl appeared unexpectedly in my life.

When I buy a drink for a stranger in a cafe I don't expect to find myself questioning everything I believed and doing things that are totally out of character.

When I find out the truth of her situation my instinct to protect kicks in and I find myself wanting to make them mine whatever it takes!