Chapter 6

Lu Jiangling reacted, secretly thinking something was wrong, and coughed slightly and said: "Actually, I have always admired your Mr. Xie. Just before we met, I made a little inquiry. You are magnanimous, so please don't care."

He He endured the pain and fawningly handed Xie Zexi his shelled and clean shrimp meat with serving chopsticks.

"This is an apology."

Xie Zexi looked at the shrimps in the bowl, twitched the corner of his mouth, and asked, "Don't you think this apology is too light?"

"It's a light gift, but a heavy heart." Jiang Ling blinked her peach blossom eyes, suddenly bright. With a smile, his face was full of confidence: "I will win a big villa for Mr. Xie later!"

Xie Zexi accepted his apology and raised the corners of his lips with a half-smile: "You better be able to do it. "

A man can't say no." Jiang Ling retorted quickly.

Xie Zexi didn't argue with the childish guy, but pushed the spicy chicken that Jiang Ling frequently picked up in front of him, and stuffed his mouth with the food.

Jiang Ling, who loves spicy food, was satisfied after eating it.

After the guests finished their meal, they returned to the place temporarily provided by the program team to rest for a while. When two o'clock arrived, Director Yang said with a smile: "Everyone should have rested almost, so let's start playing the game now." "

Please. " You gather at the blue spot designated on the map. The last couple to arrive will be slightly punished, and the difficulty will increase in the next game." Xie

Zexi recalled slightly, the blue spot marked on the map It was an ice skating rink, not far from the hotel, about half an hour's walk, but the program team would definitely not let them arrive so easily.

Director Yang announced: "Everyone is ready to go."

As soon as Director Yang finished speaking, the anchor Guan Quan stood up first, shouted that I wanted to take first place, and pulled Zhao Youlu and rushed away happily.

Xie Zexi stood up, looked at Jiang Ling whose face was covered by the map, and asked: "Let's go?" Jiang Ling

slowly took the map, revealing a tragic face that looked at death, and said in a deep voice: "Let's go!"

Since he had already let go , if you shoot the bow without turning back, doesn't it mean you can't skate?

He performed on the spot and became an instant talent!

It was easy to tell that something was wrong with Jiang Ling's expression.

Xie Zexi thought of the way he was staring at the map just now, and guessed how much he had guessed, and the smile on his lips deepened.

[A grape: Jiang Ling's expression, hahahahaha, does he not know how to skate? ]

[Bala La: You are laughing so hard, you really can't raise flags randomly, slap in the face as a warning~]

While no one was looking at them, Xie Zexi asked Jiang Ling in a low voice: "You don't know how?"

As if he didn't expect to be caught so quickly. Jiang Ling was stunned for a moment when he discovered it.

But now that he's been discovered, there's no point in being so stubborn.

Jiang Ling's face fell, and he whispered without tears: "I thought the program team would do some kind of obstacle course relay like the last episode. Xie Zexi, what should I do? I really can't skate." He looked at Xie eagerly. Zexi

's eyes were full of desire for a solution.

A smile came to his lips. Xie Zexi coughed lightly against his lips, pretending to be thoughtful, and comforted: "It doesn't have to be skating, let alone pairs skating. We'll see when the time comes." "

Well, maybe I have talent. If you are talented, you will know how to do it once you slip." Jiang Ling patted his face and comforted himself. Anyway, there is no end to the road, and as Xie Zexi said, it is not certain?

Xie Zexi couldn't help laughing and chuckled.

After Guan Quan's group, Ai Qi and Niu Feng were the second to set off. Each team was followed by a photographer.

As soon as Xie Zexi and Jiang Ling left, Tao Yuanbai and others followed suit and left the room.

As they passed each other, Tao Yuanbai looked at Xie Zexi complicatedly and hesitated.

Seeing that Xie Zexi didn't even look at him, Tao Yuanbai's face turned slightly pale. Looking at Jiang Ling in front of him, a wave of evil anger surged into his heart. He walked a few steps quickly and bumped into Jiang Ling's shoulder. He paused for a few seconds and then jogged to follow Fu Jingming. Directions to the ice rink on the map.

Xie Zexi was keenly aware that at that moment Tao Yuanbai had a brief conversation with Jiang Ling in a low voice.

"What did he just say?" Xie Zexi walked to Jiang Ling.

Jiang Ling came back to his senses and asked in surprise: "Have you seen all this?"

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling.

Jiang Ling touched his nose when he saw it, and said nonchalantly: "What else can I do, just say that he also wants to take first place."

Xie Zexi nodded thoughtfully.

"I returned it to him. Why don't you ask me what I returned?" Jiang Ling, who quickly cheered up, approached Xie Zexi's ear with a smile, her beautiful eyebrows were raised, and she whispered: "I replied to him: Dreaming ."

The red lips were close at hand, and the warm breath hit the ears, but they were pulled away and dissipated the moment they were felt.

It's a very intimate gesture.

Xie Zexi's fingertips hanging by his side moved slightly, his steps stopped, and his eyes glanced at Jiang Ling, who was unaware.

The young man who seemed to be full of vigor turned around as he walked forward, his brows full of fighting spirit to win or lose.

He looked at Xie Zexi in confusion, smiled and waved to him, his peach blossom eyes were clear and bright, and he showed a bright smile without any haze: "Xie Zexi, hurry up, hurry up, we are going to fall." The winter sun is bright, and the smile is bright

. The warm sunlight falls on your body, making you feel comfortable and happy.

"I won't fall first." Perhaps it was because the weather was so good, a real smile appeared on Xie Zexi's lips, and he said calmly, "I'll take you a shortcut." After the guests separated, the large live broadcast room was divided into

four small live broadcasts time, each corresponding to a different team.

The viewers who stayed in Xie Zexi's live broadcast room were immediately confused when they heard that they could take a shortcut.

[Miao Miao-chan: Huh? Are there any shortcuts to Jiayun Resort? ]

[Guagua: I know this question! I have been there several times with my parents before. There are only main roads on the map. In fact, there are many small roads. Some are shortcuts to facilitate the staff to arrive in time in case of accidents. Some are hidden surprises specially developed and arranged by the official. One night I was bored and went out for a walk, and I came across a super beautiful Galaxy Road! ]

[Yangyang Cion: Wow, I'm so excited. Let me expand on the previous part, how beautiful it is? ]

[Mu Le: Here's the question, how did Mr. Xie know? 】

The barrage began to speculate, and the photographer following the two dutifully focused the camera on the calm and composed Xie Zexi.

"Is there a shortcut?"

Jiang Ling's eyes widened slightly in surprise.

Xie Zexi nodded: "Some trails are not on the map."

"The boss is indeed a boss. He really knows everything." Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi's expression in awe and saluted Xie Zexi.

Xie Zexi curled her lips and glanced at him sideways, raised her long legs, and left the hotel in long strides.

Jiang Ling and Maliao kept up with the big boss.

It originally took half an hour to follow the map. Xie Zexi led Jiang Ling through several twists and turns, shortening the time by half. In less than fifteen minutes, they were about to arrive at the skating rink.

Suddenly, a barrage appeared in the live broadcast room where the gag was being made.

[I love yogurt: I heard this is a bug group, is it true? Come and take a look. 】

【A big salted fish: Bug team? 】

The viewers who had been staying in Xie Zexi's live broadcast room asked curiously, and the viewers who came from other live broadcast rooms immediately started to popularize science.

[Strawberry Sour: Hahahahahaha, you don't know, the actor Fu team was asked by the NPC old man to read him the teacher's list. Unexpectedly, the old man was deaf and collapsed for a long time. Even now, he is still kissing the villain Yuan Xian. As the ministers wandered around, Tao Yuanbai's throat split open! Ha ha ha ha. ]

[Thick Fish Ball Noodles: Came from Guanquan Zhao Youlu's side. It's funnier there. Their mission was to find the old lady's reading glasses in the flowers. Guan Quan just found his glasses. When he picked them up, he was startled by the bugs on the ground. He subconsciously put his reading glasses on to catch the bugs. Now he is being chased and beaten by the old lady with a cane. Hahahaha. ]

[Pink Bear: Did you see Niu Feng and Ai Qi being caught dancing in the square by the square dancing aunt? Ai Qi was okay, but Niu Feng is a strong man from the Northeast. His awkward expression, twisting movements, and the scene I couldn't bear to watch it so hard that I almost vomited from laughter. 】

【0v0: Honghonghuohuo is in a trance. Could it be that there are actually four NPCs on the road, and one belongs to Boss Xie's group? Are you looking at your busy colleagues alone and confused on the road? ]

[Guagua: I am so angry. I just took a look at other teams. They are all so miserable. 】

【Beibei: I guess the show crew of Love Season is not so kind after all. It turns out that there are NPCs arranged on the road, just waiting for a good show, but when I met Mr. Xie, I made a mistake. Hahahaha. 】

【Calcium Phosphate: Contrast creates beauty, it's so funny, no wonder this bug group is called Mr. Xie Jiang Xiaoling, they directly take shortcuts to avoid NPCs, they are indeed bugs [thumbs up], show mercy to others for a second [light candle] [dog head][like to hear and see]. 】

In the skating rink, Director Yang was also stunned. He had no idea that Xie Zexi would take a shortcut.

However, seeing the hilarious barrage and the increasing number of viewers, Director Yang happily took out his walkie-talkie and informed the NPCs who were still waiting for Xie Zexi's group on the road in confusion that they no longer had to wait.

In order not to hinder other tourists in the tourist area, the program team set up a special shooting area in the large ice rink for guests to play games.

Xie Zexi and Jiang Ling entered the skating rink smoothly.

As soon as they entered the venue, a staff member came up to congratulate them for being the first to arrive and asked them to take a rest.

Xie Zexi sat down in the rest area, took the hot water handed over by the staff, thanked him politely, and took a sip.

Jiang Ling beside him was extremely quiet at the moment.

Xie Zexi held the water glass and looked at the heavy-looking Jiang Ling calmly, with an interesting smile on his lips.

He looked at Jiang Ling, while Jiang Ling stared at the front where Director Yang was. There was a red finish line there, and where they were resting, there were also eight pairs of roller skates and various protective gear.

What was supposed to come finally came.

He shouldn't have such a fluke mentality, thinking that Xie Zexi was right. Even if the location is at the skating rink, it doesn't have to be skating, and it doesn't necessarily have to be skating for both people.

Jiang Ling took a deep breath to calm down his heavy heart. He turned to Xie Zexi and whispered in his ear, seeking advice and asked: "I want to try wearing skates first. Maybe I am gifted?"

Xie Zexi smiled and asked. The staff confirmed that it was OK and said to Jiang Ling: "You can wear it."

After receiving the agreement, Jiang Ling quickly picked up his own skates and protective gear and tried to wear them for the first time.

Xie Zexi slowly took the hot water cup and took a sip from time to time, watching the young man frowning as he studied protective gear and shoes.

It could be seen that Jiang Ling had never worn such equipment before, and his movements were so clumsy that it took him a long time to put on his skates.

"I'll do it." Xie Zexi sighed and couldn't stand it anymore. He put down the hot water, took the protective gear from Jiang Ling's hand, bent down, and taught him while putting on the protective gear on his elbows and knees.

Jiang Ling sat on his seat and looked at Xie Zexi who squatted down in front of him and looked attentively helping him. He opened and held his hands, feeling a little at a loss as he was not used to being helped.

When Xie Zexi put on the protective gear for Jiang Ling, he heard a "thank you" like a mosquito.

"Aren't we lovers?" Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows slightly, looking straight at Jiang Ling who was sitting in his current posture, and asked, "Do I need to say thank you too?"

Jiang Ling didn't react for a while, and looked at him blankly, half-smiling but not smiling. Xie Zexi for a few seconds.

On the seat next to him, there is a hot water cup filled with water droplets. The hot air rises like smoke, blurring the man's handsome face and adding a hazy atmosphere. The smile seemed to finally be dyed in these dark eyes at this moment.

Jiang Ling ran straight into Xie Zexi's smiling eyes, and was caught by the wide smile. His heart trembled and his heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"What are you thinking about?" Xie Zexi stared at Jiang Ling who was motionless.

Jiang Ling took a few seconds to come to his senses. His eyes were evasive for some reason and he didn't know why. He looked away at the railings of the skating rink below and said softly: "It's nothing." It is undeniable

that Xie Zexi has a good appearance.

It was good enough that when he first saw Xie Zexi, he felt that Xie Zexi was the perfect second actor in the book.

But at a certain moment just now, Jiang Ling felt that the person standing in front of him was not just Xie Zexi from the book.

The bright red ears, which represent the shyness, are in sharp contrast with the young man's bright and flamboyant eyebrows, not to mention the dazzling averting eyes.

The audience in the live broadcast room immediately became energetic.

[A big salted fish: Hahaha Jiang Xiaoling, do you want to see how you look now? Your ears are so red that they are almost ripe! 】