Chapter 102

Was discovered.

Lan Yin lowered his head and pondered for a second, then said nonchalantly: "I just don't like the feeling of wet hands."

Jian Jian stared at him doubtfully.

Lan Yin looked back calmly.

The two looked at each other for a full minute, simply squinting.

"Someone told me this before, but I exposed it!" Simple and reserved with a little pride, he raised his chin and said in disbelief: "To prove yourself, come and touch it."

Lan Yin: " ..."

Lan Yin pinched the paper ball in her hand, quickly let go, and slowly stretched out her hand towards the simple fish tail.

The fish tail swayed slightly in the water tank, and the water rippled slightly. Before the two clearly articulated hands touched it, Jian Jian suddenly pulled away from the fish tail and said, "It's better not to touch it."

Lan Yin looked at him.

"The temperature of your human palms is too high, and it is very uncomfortable to touch the fish tail." Jian Jian explained in a serious manner why he suddenly changed his mind, emphasizing: "It's not that I'm a coward, it's really uncomfortable."

Lan Yin had never seen a mouth before. There are not many people like a big colander, no, there are not many fish like that.

The corner of his mouth twitched, and when he looked at Simple, his eyes were just slightly cold and distant, but now there was a hint of pity for the idiot.

Simply touching Lan Yin's strange gaze, he immediately frowned and asked warily: "Why are you looking at me like that? What are you thinking about?"

Lan Yin threw the tissue into the trash can aside and said: "Where do you want to go? ."

When he talked about going out, the simplicity of losing his freedom for several days was suddenly diverted. He asked enthusiastically: "Have you thought about it? Is there anything delicious... well, is it an easy place to find people? ?"

"How about going to the city center? There are many people there, and maybe there is someone you want to find." Lan Yin pretended not to hear the first half of his sentence and said calmly.

Jiang Jian lowered his head to think and asked, "According to human terms, the city center is the busiest place here?"

Lan Yin nodded.

Lively = lots of people = easy to find people = lots of fun things = lots of delicious food.

Jian Jian nodded seemingly deeply: "Let's go then!"

He said he was going to the city center to find someone, but compared to the crowd, Jian Jian was obviously more interested in the storefronts with the aroma coming from them. He sniffed this and that, My head was spinning like a rattle, and I almost ate all the way. The happy fish tail was dangling unconsciously in the water tank, and it slapped against the glass from time to time without noticing it.

As a result, Lan Yin could only stare at the piece of glass, fearing that the mermaid, who was born with supernatural power, would smash the water tank with its tail and cause blood to splatter on the spot.

For a moment, Lan Yin thought it was simple to find someone, she just wanted to go out and have fun.

Fortunately, there is almost no difference in appearance between the natural mermaid and the artificial mermaid. Simple's appearance has not yet been announced. Most of the people who turned around along the way were just because of Simple's appearance, which is better than that of ordinary mermaids, and Lan Yin's face that represents his identity.

There were guards around, no one dared to come forward, but everything was fine.

After finishing another octopus dumpling, Jian Jian once again took a fancy to a shop selling skewers. He curiously looked at the red spicy oil on it and was ready to make a move.

"I can't eat any more."

Lan Yin couldn't bear it anymore and held down the mermaid car that Jian Jian slid forward.

If he continued to eat, he suspected that this stupid fish, which had no idea in its mind, would stretch itself to death.

The handlebar of destiny was being held down. He simply tried to step forward but failed. He turned around and protested dissatisfied: "Why not? I used my own money!"

Lan Yin said expressionlessly: "You have already eaten a bowl of noodles, three servings Octopus balls, two meatloaf, four large chicken drumsticks, three cups of carbonated drinks..."

This is also a big eater among humans, let alone a mermaid whose appetite is as small as a sparrow. The more Lan Yin talked, the more doubtful she was about life. She turned her gaze to her slightly bulging belly, which was relatively flat. She took a deep breath and said, "If you feel any discomfort when you go back, the nursing home will not let you go again for at least two months." Come out."

In fact, the protection center would not be so exaggerated. It would wait a week or two at most to confirm that Jian Jian is fine. At most, he would go out next time and send a few more staff to keep an eye on Jian Jian.

But Lan was in trouble because he wanted to bring Jian Jian out, and like Su Su who was frightened to tears, he once again appeared in the dean's notebook, nagging him every time he saw her.

Very annoying.

After simply weighing the pros and cons, he gave up on the skewers in front of him in frustration, and the smile on his face quickly collapsed.

Lan Yin glanced at him, thinking that she still wanted to gain a good impression, and said, "We have added friends. I will teach you how to send messages. From now on, send me a message about what you want to eat, and I will have someone send you to a protection home."

" Okay!"

Those beautiful eyes like emeralds immediately smiled and curled up, floating with tiny gleams of light.

Lan Yin took another look and added: "The people in the protection home will watch, and you can only order three things a day." "

...Okay." Jian Jian reluctantly agreed, while thinking about how to escape from the luxurious fish in the protection home. cage.

Seeing that Jian Jian stopped eating, Lan Yin took Jian Jian to doll shops, singing halls, jewelry stores and other places that all mermaids love. However, Jian Jian was all uninterested. Finally, he stopped at an arcade and started to play games in the corner excitedly. Big fish eat small fish.

Lan Yin stood behind him, looking at Jian Jian "eating in all directions" with a complicated expression.

A game like this is only played occasionally by human cubs. Mermaids think it is very cruel and have always stayed away from it.

At the end of the day, Lan Yin only had one idea, simple. It was really only the simple-minded mermaids who were left with nothing simple.

"Your Highness." Alvin, who had been watching for suspicious persons, suddenly stepped forward, approached Lan Yin and whispered: "Caught him." "

Well, take the person to the punishment center." Lan Yin looked as usual and continued to look at Simple Play.

The sunset fills the sky.

When Lan Yin received several urging text messages from the dean, Jian Jian was already over it.

"Do you still remember that you are looking for someone?" Lan Yin looked at the simple man who was working hard to "eat", and an inexplicable emotion emerged from the bottom of his heart, similar to helplessness.

Jian Jian didn't even look back: "Won't you help me find it? You, the human crown prince, can't find it, and I certainly can't find it as a fish."

This time he was smarter.

Lan Yin raised an eyebrow and asked, "I haven't asked yet, why do you want to find him?"

Jian Jian stared at the game screen and said casually: "When he was a child, he said that he wanted to be my partner when he grew up. I agreed. Then he will be my future wife. I came to my wife to get married." Lan Yin looked weird and

repeated. : "...future wife?"

Mermaids are hermaphrodites, but throughout history, mermaids have always been from the bottom.

"Yes!" The simple tone was natural.

Lan Yin moved her lips, but she still didn't say the words "I might disappoint you" and looked at Jian Jian meaningfully.

Even if Jian Jian finds the little boy he once was, Jian Jian will not have a wife.

There is a high probability that there will only be old attackers.

Lan Yin pushed a simple mermaid cart and left the video game city.

Jian Jian was not happy at first, until Lan Yin taught him how to play big fish and eat small fish on the optical computer, Jian Jian immediately stopped being angry.

"You are such a good person." After returning to the mermaid room, he said simply and sincerely: "Even if you leave, I will remember you for three years, no, five years."

Lan Yin decided not to talk to Benyu.

He left the protection yard and went to the place where suspicious persons were detained.

The Correctional Institution is a small prison with no windows. Each cell is so small that you can't even stand up straight. It is used to hold the most difficult and worst death row inmates. It was usually dark here, with only low wails filling the air. When Lan Yin strode past, the prisoners were like hungry wolves who saw food, roaring loudly and slapping the railings.

Lan Yin turned a deaf ear, and the people behind him also remained silent.

The two captured people had been locked up all afternoon. Their faces were gray and pale, and they were frightened by the sudden movement. Lan Yin stopped in front of their cell, his expression fell into the shadows, and asked calmly: "Say, Or not?"

Coming out of the punishment center, Lan Yin frowned and wiped her hands.

The people behind the scenes were too cautious, and the two captured losers didn't know anything about it. At most, they knew that the person who ordered them to do something was either rich or noble, and they were extremely generous.

Being tempted.

Lan Yin looked gloomy.

Alvin broke out in cold sweat looking at His Highness's expression. Just as he was thinking about how to calm His Highness' anger, His Highness's brain suddenly started beeping non-stop.

Lan Yin's face became even worse. He suppressed his emotions and opened the door. He found that a signal jammer was installed in the correctional facility. Now that it came out, messages sent to him by a certain red-tailed fish came flooding in.

[Dear Your Highness Lan Yin, are you busy? ]

[Do you still need pearls? How about I give you a few more? 】

【miss you. 】

【Thinking of you for the first hour. ]

[Thinking of you for the xth hour. 】

【It's so hard to live without you. 】

【Can I see you again tomorrow? 】

His Highness did not speak for a long time.

Alvin boldly raised his head and looked in surprise at His Highness Lan Yin who not only quickly calmed down his anger, but also seemed to have seen something incredible.

Sensing the secretary's gaze, Lan Yin put away the confusion on her face, glanced at Alvin lightly, and said, "Go back to the palace." "

Oh."

After getting on the aircraft, Lan Yin still couldn't figure out what Jian Jian was doing. , You can't just play with Jian Jian for a day, and then Jian Jian has no feelings for that kid and fall in love with him, right?

After thinking again and again, Lan Yin sent a question mark over.

Simple and quick reply: [You finally replied to me! It's already nine o'clock! The sanctuary will be closed a little later. ]

Lan Yin had a vague premonition.

really.

[Dear Your Highness Lan Yin, you promised to order three things for me a day, but you haven't ordered anything today~[Shy][Shy]]

Lan Yin slowly held her head.

Why is a fish so edible?

Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Jian Jian sent him a transfer red envelope with the text: Hard work fee for your kind-hearted Highness, thank you for your hard work~

Lan Yin stared at the words "hard work fee", then looked at the tilde that followed, and his heart suddenly filled with emotion. The inexplicable emotion was like a fluffy and greedy kitten running over with its tail swaying, its ungrown baby teeth squealing and biting onto the index finger. It didn't hurt, but it was a little itchy.

never mind.

Lan Yin accepted the red envelope, asked Jian Jian to hand out the menu, and then ordered someone to deliver the things.

Alvin, who was always paying attention to Lan Yin, was keenly aware that His Highness's mood had improved a few degrees, and his tense nerves finally relaxed.

When they arrived at the palace, Alvin was about to leave. Lan Yin took out a pearl and handed it to Alvin, saying calmly: "It's easy to ask someone to go to Blue Star to check. This pearl was given by him. It can only be found in the deep sea. Mermaid Can't go into the deep sea... If you can't find it, just find out how it was discovered and what was wrong when it was discovered. No details are allowed to be left out."

Alvin was stunned and nodded seriously.

"Also." Lan Yin paused and said, "Check up the person who simply said it again. If he asks about the progress, he must give an explanation."

"Yes."

After a few more days, Lan Yin was forced to remain silent. With the habit of communicating with Simple Optical Brain every day, a one-sided and profound friendship between friends has been established, because when it is time to eat, Optical Brain will definitely ring non-stop because of punctuality.

Lan Yin knew, ah...it was time to feed him.

At first, Lan Yin thought that Jian Jian was a chatty fish. Every time he felt delicious after eating, he would share a lot of thoughts with him after eating, try to recommend his favorite food, or see something interesting in the optical brain. Share it with him too.

Later, Jian Jian refused to undergo an in-depth examination. The dean called Lan Yin and asked him to persuade Jian Jian. Only then did Lan Yin realize that Jian Jian was a solitary fish who never played with his mermaid friends, refused to go to the mermaid hall, and refused to be contacted by the staff. Su Sudu, who is a natural mermaid, refused to communicate. He only chatted passionately with Lan Yin online and indulged in playing games the rest of the time.

Lan Yin asked Jian Jian why.

Jian Jian confidently said: "Those mermaids are too weak. They cry after playing with it. It's boring... I don't like doing examinations. I just don't like it. I won't do it to death! If you have to do it, just examine my body!"

Lan Yin failed even with the temptation of delicious food. , the protection center was completely helpless. After all, it was a precious natural mermaid. If it was forcibly injured, it would arouse public outrage. The key was that they were not willing to let it go, and finally let it go.

"Your Highness, the Protection Institute said that today it will announce Sir Su Su's spouse, and it will also announce that Mr. Jian Jian has begun to select a spouse of suitable age. Do you want to go to the Protection Institute?"

Alvin turned around and asked after receiving the video communication from the protection home.

Before Lan Yin could speak, the familiar "didi-didi" sound was heard in the optical brain.

He glanced at the time subconsciously. It wasn't dinner time yet, why would you just ask him?

[Gludicious Stupid Fish: Your Kind-hearted Highness! Rivers and lakes help! ! The nursing home wants to sell me! ]

[Gludicious Stupid Fish: Why are arranged marriages still popular among you humans? Didn't I just stay for a few days and eat some dried fish? We are going to force marriage, I won't accept it! We don't even accept strangers as partners! They are trying to kill the fish! [Angry][Angry]]

[Kindly Your Highness: You mean it's okay to be an acquaintance? ]

[Gludicious Stupid Fish:? 】

One-sided fan friend: specifically refers to a certain fish to His Highness.