Chapter 72

It's not just about cutting wages.

Chu Suifeng felt relieved and looked at Bo Yu a few more times. Still unable to figure out the reason for his sudden change, he asked tentatively: "Are you in a good mood tonight?"

Bo Yu said softly "Hmm".

Chu Suifeng was about to ask the reason again, when out of the corner of his eye he saw a familiar black dog's head emerging from the grass, almost blending into the darkness. If he hadn't had good eyesight and happened to see the pair of dogs reflecting the bright light, With dog eyes, he almost ignored it.

Chu Suifeng's mouth twitched.

The masked man in the grass waved to him anxiously.

Chu Suifeng didn't want to pay attention at first. Considering that he had something to say when he came to him in a mask, and it was probably important, he said to Bo Yu, "Wait a moment." Bo Yu

didn't know what was going on, so he nodded and stood there.

Chu Suifeng strode towards the grass. Facing the masked man who interrupted his conversation with Bo Yu, his impatience almost overflowed from his eyes. He clenched his fists and lowered his voice to threaten: "You'd better be fine."

Masked Sansan smiled and said weakly in a voice that only Chu Suifeng could hear: "That's right, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I have been quietly watching the protagonist Shou these days. Your talisman is very It's easy to use. I secretly put it in his house and helped him block most of the evil gods. The evil gods are paying more and more attention to him. If this continues, they should be together soon." "

What's the bad news?" Chu Suifeng There was no movement on his face, because Bo Yu was watching, posing like a dog, pinching the masked ears and rubbing them unceremoniously.

The masked ears twitched, not daring to protest, and whispered: "The evil god is targeting you and Bo Yu. He has just woken up and has not recovered his strength. The blood of people with special physiques can help him recover his strength. He was originally targeting you." It's Xia Xi, but isn't he starting to care about Xia Xi? So when I saw Bo Yu today, I immediately changed my target and targeted Bo Yu." "

If you want to protect Bo Yu, pay attention these days. The evil god's body is not here, but his incarnation It's not easy to deal with, he can also command most of the evil spirits." Masked reminded.

Chu Suifeng had expected this, but the masked person reminded him, which made his attitude slightly better, and he said casually: "I know." "

The evil god is also targeting you, because Xia Xi expressed his love for you before." The masked man said happily: "I didn't expect that by some strange combination of circumstances, you, the second male lead, would actually fall in

love at first sight with the protagonist." Chu Suifeng stroked its dog's head and said: "This is not called liking. He has been living in fear during this period. Here, I happened to save him when he was about to die, similar to the suspension bridge effect."

When passing through the dungeon in the infinite flow, he would occasionally save a player who liked it, and there were many such people among them. Usually this kind of "like" It's very shallow and will be blown away by the wind.

After Chu Suifeng finished speaking, he glanced at Bo Yu who was standing not far away and was watching him playing with the dog in confusion and talking to himself with the dog. He hoped that Bo Yu was not like this.

"You should leave quickly." Chu Suifeng frowned and retracted his hand, sighing: "Otherwise Bo Yu would really think I'm crazy."

The masked man had no choice but to turn around and run away.

"That's the dog you named last time? Isn't it in the rescue center?" Bo Yu's expression was a little strange. He saw the eye-catching white hair below the neck when the dog ran away.

Chu Suifeng stood up and walked over, and said with a smile: "Yes, you may think of me as your father. He sneaked out of the rescue center to find me. I just drove it away."

Bo Yu didn't know what to say. Isn't the dog a sperm?

He remembered that Chu Suifeng and the dog looked familiar when he was at home last time. He said he didn't like the dog, but he hugged it personally, talked to it a lot, and named it...

Bo Yu Suddenly an idea came to mind, might Chu Suifeng actually like it? I just said that because I had to live and eat at his house.

Bo Yu thought for a while, decided to do what he wanted, and asked, "Do you want to raise it?"

Chu Suifeng looked surprised and shook his head decisively: "No."

Bo Yu was a little unconvinced and tried to dispel Chu Suifeng's concerns: " Don't you really want to? Didn't you suggest that I go out more? In fact, I am considering getting a dog and taking it for a walk every day. If you like it, we will adopt it." He heard that many couples would keep

a pet together, and some Without the mask, his bond with Chu Suifeng might be deeper.

Chu Suifeng had no idea what Bo Yu was thinking, but when he heard the word "walk", he paused and swallowed the rejection he was about to say.

Chu Suifeng's eyes flashed slightly, the corners of his mouth raised, and he asked without changing his expression: "If you raise it, can you really go out for a walk with it every day? Even though Masked is still young, he exercises a lot and eats a lot. Raising it means you have to go out for more than an hour every day, and you have to deworm it and take it for injections and check-ups. Are you sure?" The

masked man who was still running wildly on the road suddenly stopped and sneezed loudly. He stumbled and fell on his butt.

It looked around blankly, who was saying bad things about it?

"Let me think about it." Bo Yu walked with Chu Suifeng for a while, holding Baidu on his mobile phone, and thought deeply for a long time. When he was about to return, he nodded and said, "It doesn't matter, it's just a good time to exercise." He wanted to be

like this with Chu Suifeng When people are together, they naturally have to get used to going out every day. It is best to find ways to exercise better so that you can accompany Chu Suifeng to wherever Chu Suifeng wants to go and fully participate in his life.

Chu Suifeng's eyes were smiling, and he had an idea in his mind. He said with a smile: "Okay, come to me when you are masked next time, and then you can raise it."

Bo Yu added: "Let's raise it together."

Chu Suifeng Nodding indifferently: "Okay."

The young man's tone was filled with a different kind of gentleness, and he said softly: "Let's go back later and discuss what we need to buy together."

"Okay."

The night fell, and the shadows of the trees on both sides were dancing. Dancing, far away, standing on the road to the small park, you can see the brightly lit shopping mall that is completely different from here. They are not very close, but their shadows are deliberately stuck together by someone who is thoughtful, and they walk into the colorful bustle together. at.

After returning home, Chu Suifeng sat on the sofa in the living room with Bo Yu, who had brought a laptop. He read X Bao and Bo Yu learned about dog maintenance.

While checking, Bo Yu chatted with Chu Suifeng beside him: "What flavor of dog food do you think Masked would like?"

"Buy whatever you want, it can eat anything." Chu Suifeng glanced at Bo Yu's list. Strategy table.

Bo Yu continued to work on the strategy and said, "I also need to buy a dog toilet and diapers... I don't know if the masked dog will go to the toilet at a certain time."

"It should be able to." Chu Suifeng touched his chin, imagined it, and smiled.

"There is also a dog house. Do you think it is better to put it in the yard or at home?"

Chu Suifeng said without any hesitation: "In the yard."

Bo Yu nodded.

They talked until it was almost eleven o'clock, and Bo Yu, who was used to going to bed early, became tired. Chu Suifeng pushed Bo Yu upstairs who still wanted to communicate with him with one hand, and held Bo Yu's notebook in the other hand. He refused and said: "You are so sleepy that your eyes are almost closed. Go to sleep."

Bo Yu was pushed to his door and struggled to turn his head. Danfeng's eyes flashed, looking at Chu Suifeng, and whispered : "I think I might get sick tonight. Can I sleep with you?"

Chu Suifeng:?

No, he asked Bo Yu to sleep with him before but he refused to agree, so why did he suddenly change his gender today? Take the initiative to mention it?

Chu Suifeng pulled Bo Yu around and checked that there was no sign of Xie Chong. He confirmed again that there was no sign of Xie Chong. He was still a little worried.

After pondering for a moment, Chu Suifeng thought of the reminder to mask up in the small park just in case, and nodded in agreement: "Okay."

Bo Yu bent his eyes.

Chu Suifeng rolled his eyes at his sudden smile, and calmly asked Bo Yu to wash up first. Looking at the young man's back, a thought flashed through his mind. Bo Yu not only has a nice name, but also looks quite pleasing to the eye. He will be more beautiful when he smiles. Looks good.

He went back to the room to tidy up, and when he looked up again, Bo Yu had already changed into soft pajamas. He was standing at the door of the room holding the quilt and pillow, as if waiting for his consent. The alienation all over his body disappeared, and his cold eyebrows seemed to have a trace of... A bit cute.

Chu Suifeng's heart moved slightly, and he unconsciously raised his lower lip, pointed to the side where Bo Yu slept last time, and said, "You put it over here, I'll go wash up."

"Yeah." Bo Yu nodded.

Chu Suifeng went out.

Bo Yu withdrew his gaze and spread the quilt on his half of the bed. After lying down, his eyes fell on Chu Suifeng's pillow beside him.

He glanced at the door, quietly stretched out his hand and touched it.

When Chu Suifeng came back, Bo Yu was already lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Chu Suifeng went to bed softly. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Bo Yu's trembling eyelashes and reddish ears. He was confused and asked, "Not asleep?" "

Almost asleep." Bo Yu felt guilty and did not open his eyes. Eye.

Chu Suifeng was amused by this answer and did not disturb Bo Yu's sleepiness. This time he deliberately slept far away from Bo Yu, ensuring that he would not touch Bo Yu again and use him as a pillow.

Chu Suifeng quickly closed his eyes.

He always slept well and fell asleep soon after.

Bo Yu heard the gradually calming and regular breathing, opened his eyes, and looked at Chu Suifeng sleeping next to the bed, his eyes a little darker.

He waited for a while and made sure that Chu Suifeng was really asleep. He silently walked over and gently took Chu Suifeng's hand, which rested on the waist where he had lifted up his clothes in advance.

The warm palms touched the cool skin, and shivers came from the sensitive waist. Bo Yu's eyelashes trembled, waiting for Chu Suifeng to hug him.

But he waited for a while, and Chu Suifeng remained motionless. Just when Bo Yu was thinking about whether to take the initiative directly, the man finally moved. He seemed to feel very comfortable, and his arms hugged him smoothly, and he moved to the middle of the bed.

Bo Yu breathed a sigh of relief, thought for a while, and unbuttoned two buttons on the collar, revealing a beautiful white collarbone and a little bit of chest, so that Chu Suifeng could see it when he got up tomorrow.

Yes, he planned to seduce Chu Suifeng without leaving any trace.

With everything ready, Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng who was extremely close without blinking for a few seconds, raised the corners of his lips, put his palms on his chest, and counted Chu Suifeng's steady and regular heartbeat before falling into a deep sleep.

Have a good night's sleep.

Chu Suifeng woke up first.

He felt as if his palm was touching a stretch of soft and delicate skin, and suddenly something bad happened. When he lowered his head, Bo Yu was indeed hugged into his arms again.

The young man turned sideways and faced him, his cheek sunk into the pillow, his breathing was shallow, his clear and elegant eyebrows were like stars and moons, his thick black long eyelashes cast a small faint shadow under his eyes, his neckline was wide open, and his beautiful and delicate collarbones were visible. Unobstructed, the red rope hanging around her neck makes her skin as smooth as cream and as flawless as jade.

This is not the point. The point is that further down, there is a big red amulet that he sewn with his own hands. It hangs crookedly on the young man's shiny and white chest. From this angle, the red corner is just a little bit away from the faint pink - It is no more than two or three centimeters tender, and coupled with the young man's beautiful, indifferent eyebrows, it inexplicably reveals a contrasting look.

Chu Suifeng's eyes froze and he was stunned.