Chapter 116 Mindless and Unhappy (End)

Lan Yin actually didn't remember everything. He only relied on simple narratives and the stimulation of familiar scenes to recall some scattered fragments.

But even so, simplicity is fun. He thought Lan Yin wouldn't think of it again.

Now that I can remember a little bit now, I might remember everything later. With this expectation, Jian Jian smiles even wider.

Lan Yin touched Jian Jian's head, and sat with Jian Jian in the cave for a long time, listening to the crashing waves, talking to each other as they did when they were children.

Most of the time, Lan Yin listened with a soft undertone in her eyes.

After watching the sunset, they will go back.

As expected, Lu has come back and brought news.

"We are almost ready to go ashore. Simple, you'd better go tomorrow."

Simple looked unfazed, even a little eager to try. If Lan Yin hadn't pulled him, he might have wanted to go back to the bottom of the sea to fight on the spot.

It was decided to go to the sea early tomorrow morning, and everyone went back to their rooms to rest.

Lan Yin finished handling the affairs of the past few days before coming to Blue Star, so there is nothing at hand at the moment. He stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, staring at the night view of the coastline outside the window, wondering if there was anything he could do to help Jian Jian.

Both Jian Jian and Lu believed that it would be best for humans not to go to the fight tomorrow. Not only is the habitat of the sharks very deep in the sea, it is difficult for humans to get down without the help of devices. The sharks, known as the ferocious beasts of the sea, have always been aggressive in their fights. If the device is accidentally destroyed, humans may be in danger. Danger. Also because humans go together, the two groups may think they have rebelled, so misunderstandings should be reduced.

Lan Yin knew the truth, but still couldn't help but worry about simplicity.

Especially simple injuries are just right.

Before he could think of anything, there was a sudden knock on the door.

Lan Yin went to open the door and saw him sneaking in like a thief. He lay down on the bed, patted the empty space next to him with one hand, and looked at him with a smile: "I knew you were not asleep, so you weren't still worried about me. ?"

Lan Yin did not deny it, and sat down next to Jian Jian calmly, holding her arms loosely around Jian Jian's thin waist, and asked: "How is the strength of that shark named Xiao?" "Do

n't worry." Jian Jian was full of confidence. : "He is what you humans call a good-looking and fun-loving person who deserves a beating. He was the one who beat me the most when I was a kid. He never beat me once." "Don't you believe in

my strength?" Jian Jian blinked dissatisfied. He looked at Lan Yin.

Lan Yin hugged him tightly and whispered: "I believe it."

But she couldn't control her worry.

Jian Jian imitated Lan Yin's usual behavior, clumsily stroking the man's hair, and said in a soft voice: "Then go to bed, I'll sleep with you, and I promise there won't be any injuries tomorrow." "

Yeah. ."

Lan Yin stared at those green eyes that looked bright even in the dark for a while, then closed her eyes.

Lan Yin thought she would not be able to sleep all night, but unexpectedly, smelling the faint sea breeze on Jian Jian's body, she had a good dream.

When she woke up the next day, the room was still dark. Lan Yin subconsciously touched the side and found that the side was cold and had no warmth at all.

He opened his eyes and sat up. He noticed that the curtains were simply closed and the alarm clock set by the computer had not yet gone off. He immediately frowned, put on his clothes and hurried out.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, he saw Alvin standing at the door of the hall, seemingly waiting for someone. When he saw Lan Yin coming downstairs with a gloomy expression, he felt guilty and said, "Your Highness, they will be back soon." Lan Yin understood

. Jian Jian and Lu sneaked out in the middle of the night against plan, and Alvin was the accomplice.

Lan Yin glanced at Alvin with a bad look: "You knew it and you helped them hide it from me?"

Alvin touched the tip of his nose, not daring to say that he was simply threatened and stepped onto the pirate ship.

"How long have they been there?" Lan Yin asked.

Alvin said: "It's been four hours, it should be soon."

Lan Yin's frown did not loosen, four hours, what kind of fight takes four hours?

Just as the thought passed through her mind, Lan Yin suddenly noticed several burning eyes.

He subconsciously looked up and saw several young men with delicate looks lying in a row outside the glass door of the hotel lobby. Some of their ear fins were not hidden, and they were looking at them with burning eyes.

Lan Yin paused.

Alvin said hesitantly: "Your Highness, these people look like mermaids and mermaids."

Even Alvin didn't need to say it, Lan Yin knew it.

The people suddenly separated from the middle, making way for a way. Yan Yan opened the door and walked in, followed by Lu. When he saw Lan Yin waiting in the hall, Yan Yan's eyes sparkled and he rushed forward with a smile on his face: "I'll be back. Yes!"

Lan Yin caught the rush towards Jian Yan, but before he could speak, her lips softened and Jian Jian kissed him, instantly blocking all his words that wanted to settle accounts, leaving only helplessness and softness in his heart.

After a brief kiss, he let go of Lan Yin and walked around in front of Lan Yin: "You see, I paid special attention when fighting, and there was no injury on my body." After

confirming, Lan Yin felt slightly relieved and said: "Don't hide it from me next time."

Jian Jian nodded, then looked at the group of mermaids and mermaids hesitating at the door, thought for a moment, and asked, "Are they going to the Emperor Star with us?" "

Yes." Jian Jian curled his lips, a little unhappy: "After the fight, I told them the plan, and then Lu and I were pestered and asked about the land. We struggled for a long time. These few secretly practiced how to walk, and they will follow us Let's go to the Emperor Star to sign the alliance together. Only after confirmation will the other mermaids and mermaids come ashore."

Lan Yin rubbed his hair: "Thank you for your hard work, I will make arrangements."

Those mermaids and mermaids could not resist. Out of curiosity, he slowly entered the door under the guidance of Ritsu.

Lan Yin asked the two guards to take Yi Yiyi to a nearby human market, while he accompanied Jian Jian to rest in the hotel.

When the time was almost up, the group boarded the starship and set off back to the Emperor Star.

It was still the same room as last time. I lay on the bed simply and comfortably, opened the window above my head, looked at the transparent glass ceiling, and thought happily that I could enjoy it quietly this time.

Lan Yin still lay with Jian Jian and watched the space together.

"Simple." Lan Yin suddenly whispered: "The last inspection was not completed yet, which made you angry. Continue now?"

What inspection?

Jian Jian didn't react for a moment, and suddenly his whole body trembled. A hot hand gently slid down the cold fish tail, and finally stopped in one place, igniting the flames all over his body.

"You -"

Jiang Jian's eyes widened, and the words he had not yet spoken were blocked by the man's lips in his throat, and his fingers were tightly inserted into his fingers. He gradually lost consciousness and was led into endless joy. Indulge in indulgence.

Simply coming to the Emperor Star as the leader of the Shark Tribe, he should have a separate residence in the palace and live separately from Lan Yin. However, everyone around him knew about their relationship, so no one would say anything about living together in the palace.

After Lan Yin returned to Emperor Star, he first went to see Enpei.

People in the correctional center said that Prince Enpei stayed in the correctional center for several days and finally couldn't bear to confess his crime, but asked to see the emperor before recording a confession.

Lan Yin directly rejected Enpei's request, went into the correctional facility in person, and met with Enpei alone.

After that day, Enpei, who was reduced to a puddle of mud, confessed to his crime. The video of his confession spread all over the Internet. He was sentenced to the most terrifying Border Star Prison and served a life sentence of hard labor.

Lan Yin sent someone to keep an eye on Enpei to prevent her from committing suicide, but that was a story for another day.

When Lan Yin came out of the punishment center, he found Jian Jian. Jian Jian was acting as a senior teacher to teach the mermaids who were following him, telling them happily how to get along well with humans and look decent.

As soon as he saw Lan Yin coming, Teacher Jian stopped quickly, threw all the teaching tasks on Lu, and ran to her beloved fiancé.

Lan Yin held his hand and walked around the palace.

"I just went to see Enpei."

Lan Yin's face was calm, but his eyes were dark. "My father almost discovered him at that time, so he took me as a hostage and ran back to the last stronghold on Blue Star. , just to make a deal with me when my father finds out."

Jian Jian held his hand tightly, but there was deep anger in his eyes.

Lan Yin hugged him back and said slowly: "I was discovered by him in the star port before I left Blue Star. He originally wanted to kill me, but he didn't expect that my father would not investigate the illegal research institute after I disappeared. , has been looking for me. He was afraid that my father would use all his strength to kill him if I died, so he used special means to erase my memory and sent me back to the Emperor Star." "I'm going to kill him.

" Simple An astonishing coldness overflowed from his vertical pupils.

Lan Yin reached out and brushed the ends of his eyes with a soft expression, but there was frost in his eyes. "It would be too easy for him to kill him, so don't worry and leave it to me." He

nodded trustingly.

Not long after the two of them were in this world, Alvin's message came over.

"Your Highness, Your Excellency Su Su was injured so much that his fish tail was severely burned. The doctor said it may affect fertility. He was stimulated and his mental state is extremely poor. He cannot be mentally comforted for the time being." Alvin said hesitantly: "Enter Blaise Jiang has been mentally unstable recently. According to him, it is probably because he cooperated with your decision to forcefully open the door that he is about to riot. Mr. Su Su cannot comfort him. He wants to apply to you and let other mermaids help him comfort him. Before Lan

Yin could speak, he simply said in shock: "He is so shameless."

Lan Yin's decision made her so excited. Without Lan Yin, both Su Su and him would have turned into ashes!

Lan Yin patted Jiang Jian reassuringly. Blaise probably didn't like Su Su just like in the story, so he asked him to be a bad guy and change into a mermaid.

Lan recalled Blaise's previous hesitation and the unauthorized communication to distract Jian Jian. Combined with the heartlessness in the story, Lan narrowed his eyes slightly.

He looked at Alvin and said slowly: "Mental comfort is a very private matter. Su Su can't be comforted just for the time being, and it's not like he won't be able to in the future. Besides, now that the three tribes are about to sign an alliance, Admiral Blaise abandons him. When the news about unmarried mermaids breaks out, it will affect the reputation of the entire human race and cause serious adverse effects."

Lan Yin said in a cold tone: "Give Blaise a few bottles of medicine to relieve the mental sea, and let Blaise find a way to coax Su. Su let him get through it. It is impossible to replace the mermaid. He must be responsible for Su Su."

Alvin nodded in agreement: "I will convey your words to Admiral Blaise right now."

The communication was hung up and Jiang Jian quietly called Lan Because gave a thumbs up.

Lan Yin held his hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it.

The base of the simple ears is reddish.

The news of signing a covenant with the Sharman Tribe and the Mermaid Tribe has long been spread throughout the interstellar world through the Star Network.

This Century Covenant was broadcast live simultaneously on all Star Network program stations, ensuring that even the most remote planets could see it.

Under the watchful eyes of the entire interstellar people and the three tribes of sharks and mermaids, the covenant was successfully signed and everyone was happy.

The audience in the live broadcast room cried with joy. The humans cheered that they would finally have their own mermaids/mermaids, while the mermaids and mermaids cheered that they would have free food in the future.

At the last moment when the live broadcast room was cut off, in front of everyone in the galaxy, Jian Yan took out a box from the space ring. Inside, a pale pink shark bead rested quietly on a small piece of gleaming shark gauze.

The shark beads are round and clear, and the shark yarn is light and gorgeous, both of which are rare in the world.

Simply holding the most beautiful shark bead that he had picked out from thousands of people, he put away his sharp claws and handed it to Lan Yin carefully, saying seriously: "Mermaids are the most delicate and cry, so they are difficult to raise, but sharks are easy to raise. Just kiss me every day, so...can you marry me?"

The screen suddenly cut off.

The viewers in the live broadcast room were furious and left comments under the closed live broadcast room.

【This is? Proposal? ! ]

[The leader of the sharks proposed to our Crown Prince? Am I dazzled? ]

[No dazzling! Oh my God, please start the live broadcast of this big scene! I don't need these few minutes! 】

【I want to see! Did you agree? Did you agree? I want to see it! 】

Outside the live broadcast room, Lan Yin looked into a pair of spring-filled light green eyes. After a slight pause, her frosty face softened, her expression was incredibly soft, and she gave a rare smile.

"Okay."

Small Theater:

Since then, the shark beads and shark gauze sold by the shark tribe have sold out, and the sharks also love to cry - if you cry, you can get a million dried fish.

Not to be outdone, the mermaids entered the entertainment industry one after another with their beautiful singing voices and became talented singers loved by the public.

Since both mermaids and mermaids began to love their careers, the neglected humans tried their best to improve their own cultivation and wealth, or to study various fishing guides.

The three tribes live happily together, and everyone has a bright future. (Literal meaning, no derogatory meaning.)

0v0 This world is over~ Thank you very much for your support!