Chapter 150 The Son of Succubus (End)

The God of Light on the throne has finally returned.

In front of the water mirror, the bright bird watched the whole process of the gods' love for a year with great interest. In the middle of the process, he wished he could fly down and rub his head. Fortunately, one god and one person were finally together. Although the god was cautious and shielded him after the love, the bright bird It was also satisfying to watch.

I didn't expect that something would go wrong in the end.

It's amazing! What did human Hughes think? If you destroy the darkness and that traitor, why will you die?

The light bird was so angry that it jumped up beside the sacred pool. The only consolation was that the human Hughes was not really dead and had returned to the true form of the god of light. The two of them could continue their relationship.

Humph, the iron tree that has been thousands of years old has finally bloomed. Shouldn't this guy be sleeping on the throne every day?

The light bird chuckled, fluttered its wings and flew to the main hall. Looking at the gods on the throne, it landed on the armrest, pretending not to know anything, and asked curiously: "Dear gods, where have you been?

" Losius was looking at his palm in trance, and there still seemed to be a little warmth from his embrace.

Hearing the words of the Bright Bird, he glanced at it slowly and said lightly: "Does it look good?"

It was obviously just an ordinary sentence, but a strong sense of oppression swept over it, indicating that the owner of the voice was not as indifferent as he appeared.

The whole bird of light trembled. It was clear that Pelosius knew that it was peeking through the water mirror. He stood at attention and lowered the bird's head and said truthfully: "It's beautiful." Pelosius sneered

. Lower lip, the next second, the light bird was bounced away by a divine power, and rolled more than ten times in mid-air before rolling out of the main hall.

The surroundings finally became quiet.

Pelosius sat on the throne with a solemn expression.

However, just one year of human memory has actually washed away thousands of years of memories of being a god. All that is playing back in front of the eyes is the crying and laughing of the succubus. Even the heart that has always been calm has been shaken by a strange feeling. Occupied by his emotions, he was upset and quite anxious.

When the war of the gods began and when he learned the truth about the world, Pelosius did not do this.

After sitting on the throne for a long time, Pelosius pressed his temples and recalled the light bird who ran to look at the water mirror with a sullen face.

After looking at each other for a long time, Pelosius remained calm and asked insinuatingly about the succubus, only to learn that Uriel had been trying to find a way to find the Temple of Light.

The bright bird took a peek at the god's unattractive expression, and was puzzled to death.

It's true that God's heart is at the bottom of his heart. If you want to see your wife, just go and see her. Why are you hesitating here? The gods of darkness have made that traitor their queen. How can their god be able to do that?

The Bright Bird felt that he was really worried about God, so he simply gave up and asked directly as if he was dead: "You hid the location of the temple thousands of years ago, and no one can find it. Why don't you just ask Uriel to come up?"

Being pierced, Pelosius's golden eyes flashed slightly, and after a while he said calmly: "Let's talk about it later."

What if Uriel doesn't want to come up?

What if Uriel comes up and feels that he is not the Hughes he likes?

Pelosius frowned.

The light bird almost vomited blood, and said quietly: "Lord God, although you are very aware of the crisis as a human and have arranged some back-ups, but as far as I know, Urbinos thought you were dead, but he was very happy and decided to take his place. The Queen of Gods will kill Uriel at all costs."

The surging divine power instantly filled the entire temple, and several feathers of the bird of light were shaved off, looking at the furious Pelosius with satisfaction.

"You are late, what if-"

Pelosius disappeared from the throne.

Full of murderous intent, he appeared in Urbinus's bedroom with boundless anger and killed Urbinus and Angus who were conspiring. Only when he woke up did he suddenly realize that he had lost control.

Before he had time to calm down, he hurriedly went to the residence where he had lived the longest as a human - the succubus's small building.

Tonight is a full moon. The bright disk-like moon hangs high in the night sky, and the bright stars are twinkling. There is no dark cloud to cover the light.

The small building was quiet and quiet. It was supposed to be a good night for sleeping and having a good dream. However, the little succubus on the bed seemed to have had a terrible nightmare. Her eyes were tightly closed, her brows were furrowed uneasily, and her thick and slender hair was The eyelashes were wet and looked very pitiful.

Pelosius just breathed a sigh of relief and felt worried again.

What's wrong?

Pelosius sat on the edge of the bed, hesitated for a moment, and then entered the succubus' dream.

In the dream, there is a familiar sea of ​​flowers. At this moment, a large piece of it has fallen withered and is stained with unknown blood. The beautiful young man is kneeling on the ground, holding his lover who has lost signs of life and sobbing loudly. The hot tears are like broken threads. The beads fell on the tip of Pelosius's heart one by one, as if they were going to burn him.

is fake.

He left no human body, no blood, at all.

He even almost killed Urbinus and Angus out of anger, but only suffered a symbolic blow and then faked his death.

Pelosius stood silently for a while, stretching out his hand and then retracting it, frowning, feeling very dissatisfied with himself.

Human Hughes is also him, what are you afraid of?

It was Uriel who first noticed something strange behind him. He turned around with the "body of his lover" in his arms and saw a tall figure whose face could not be seen with a golden light all over his body. Before he had time to be alert, the figure withdrew its golden light and revealed The extremely familiar and handsome face.

"Sius!" Uriel in the dream opened his eyes wide in surprise, paused, looked at his arms in confusion, then looked at the silent man standing there, and asked hesitantly: "Are you Hughes? ?"

Then who is in his arms?

Although Uriel asked this question, his strong intuition slowly let go of the hand holding the body.

"My name is Carlo de Pelosius." Pelosius felt a little uncomfortable. Because his memory was incomplete, he did not say his real name at first, or he did not say his full name.

Uriel blinked and asked stubbornly: "So you are my Hughes?"

Pelosius was a little lacking in confidence, right? After all, the human Hughes was not his soul, he was the real deal. It's just a human body, but the core hasn't changed at all.

"...Hmm."

It was indeed his Hughes!

Uriel threw away the fake corpse in his arms without hesitation, and ran into Pelosius's arms with joy. His tail and horns popped out, and his hands and feet wrapped around Pelosius like an octopus, as if for a moment. I don't want to separate either.

"I knew you were not dead! I miss you so much! Hughes, where have you been? Why did you come to see me now?" Uriel sobbed, feeling aggrieved, and hugged Pelosi even harder. Sri Lanka.

Pelosius' whole body stiffened, and at the young man's dissatisfied urging, he tentatively wrapped his hands around the young man's waist.

The waist is so thin and soft.

The scent on my body is very sweet.

There is also the flailing tail, the small horns under the black hair, and the eyes are so bright, they are not at all like those dirty dark creatures... They are just as cute as in the memory.

When Uriel said he missed him, he was thinking of human Hughes. Did he think of him as human Hughes in his dream? If you tell him that he is the God of Light...

Pelosius represents the rational side of divinity and struggles hard. His eyebrows are deeply frowned and a little sour, but his hands can't help but tighten.

But human Hughes is also him.

"I originally wanted to go to the temple to see you, but I can't find where the temple is. Do you know how I spent this month? Hughes, if you don't come, I will go crazy!" The boy in his arms kept chattering. With his thoughts and grievances.

Pelosius had no idea at all, and his rational divinity completely turned against him. His thin lips pursed into a thin line in annoyance, and he coaxed softly: "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to the time.

" Years were used as a basis. He hesitated for too long after returning to his true form, and did not notice the passage of time, making Uriel wait for so long.

I will not do it again.

"It's okay." Uriel forgave him easily, even kissed Pelosius, and said with a smile on his face: "I thought there would be some changes when you returned to your true body, but you are still my Pelosius! "

The heart-shaped tail was ready to move, rubbing Pelosius' chin, and it seemed that he also wanted to kiss him.

Pelosius subconsciously grabbed the tail and squeezed it skillfully. Only after squeezing did he realize what Uriel said.

It turned out that Uriel knew that he was the God of Light, and his tense mind completely relaxed, and there was a smile in Pelosius's eyes.

Uriel seemed to be aware of it. He looked at Pelosius for a few seconds and asked in disbelief: "You won't be jealous even after you return to your true form, right? You are also the human Pelosius. The first time I saw you You know it! But you are a god, how can you still eat yourself?"

Pelosius:...

Pelosius blocked his lover's mouth with his lips, originally without emotion - lust The kiss slowly but intensely became intense. It looked like he was trying to devour the little succubus in his arms and tie him tightly to his side.

It wasn't until Uriel woke up that he was so dizzy from kissing that he almost died from suffocation, that he became gentle and affectionate.

Pelosius carefully wiped away the tears on Uriel's face with his fingertips, watching his pale cheeks turn red due to the long kiss, and his golden eyes gradually filled with gentle emotion.

He hugged Uriel, pressed his lips to Uriel's ear, and murmured in a low voice: "Yes, what should I do, Uriel? I like you, so much that I feel jealous." A

low and hoarse voice Entering the ear canal, Uriel's ears were red and bleeding.

Her belly felt hot again, and the sweet fragrance lingering around her became even stronger.

How could Hughes be so good at this!

Uriel's breathing was unsteady, and his tail was twisted into the shape of a heart to express his love. Still feeling that it was not enough, he whispered: "I like you too, no, Hughes, I love you, I love you so much."

Uriel He took Xiu Si's hand, placed it on his hot belly, and said casually: "I haven't touched it even once while you were away. I took good care of those ice roses, and none of them withered. I also have While working hard to collect faith, the power of faith has become stronger again. Have you noticed? I have also researched many new types of desserts, all of which have flavors you like, and..."

Pelosius couldn't help it anymore, In this beautiful sea of ​​sunflowers, Uriel's little wish was fulfilled.

Gods are willing to fall into the fanatical love of believers.

The already perfect world was gradually getting back on track. Pelosius asked the Book of the World for the brand new godhead. He came in person during a day of worship, using the godhead as his betrothal, and the oracle as a marriage certificate. Under the witness of all believers, Ask the beloved Holy Son Uriel to be his companion.

That night, the auspicious light of the new god spread across the sky. The sky was a rich and beautiful pink and purple, and even the clouds were dyed with beautiful colors. The breath of love spread throughout the continent, and sweetness filled the hearts of all races at a certain moment. With smiles on their faces, they eagerly look for their lover, the person they like, and express their feelings eagerly.

Divine power declares to all races in the world that the new-born god is in charge of all love in the world. He was once the son of the Temple of Light and a succubus favored by the light. His name is Uriel.

He also has another identity.

Lover of Pelosius.

The main text is finished, and the work has just exceeded 1,000! So happy, so happy, thank you very much for your support all the way! Gratitude is better than love! 0v0

Next comes the extra part, written in order, there are too many, so I will only write one for each world (you can comment and write if you are inspired, the selected baby will be given a red envelope to thank you~)

Some worlds are more complete, if everyone There's nothing I want to read, so I won't open a new chapter alone. I'll just write a mini-extra in the epilogue of the final chapter of that world (it's free of charge). I'll treat it as a benefit 0v0 for the genuine readers. I just want to trouble you all to look back~

The first extra is the extra of Jiang Xiaoling and Mr. Xie: If Jiang Xiaoling wore books when he was a child, it would be like a bamboo horse and a bamboo horse~