Chapter 155

Seven days later, Chief Feng found a solution in the collection of books left by ancient times, and summoned Yu Chixiao and Feng Feiluan to discuss it together.

"It is written in ancient books that a true return to nature will help Phoenix replenish his essence as soon as possible."

"Back to Basics?"

Yu Chixiao pondered.

Feng Feiluan looked confused, looking left and right, pretending to understand, so she made a deep expression.

Yu Chixiao glanced at him, a slight smile flashed in his eyes, and guessed: "The so-called return to nature, is it similar to Fei Luan's transformation into a cub to repair his body after being injured?"

Chief Feng nodded and explained: "That's true, but If that's not enough, there is a secret method that can trigger the Phoenix's nirvana. After the Nirvana, it will turn back into a Phoenix egg and experience a real cub period again." It takes

hundreds of years for the Phoenix clan to break out of its shell and reach adulthood. Feng Feiluan opened his eyes in shock and raised his head. Shaking like a rattle: "Then I might as well repair it slowly. Let alone a hundred years, Yuchi will be ascending in less than a month by then!" At the

thought of him, he could only stare blankly like a fool. Yuchi was soaring, and Feng Feiluan almost couldn't catch up in the miserable scene despite trying his best to flap his wings.

Chief Feng knocked Feng Feiluan on the head: "This period only takes three days."

"Oh." Feng Feiluan's eyes suddenly lit up. Does that mean he will be fine in three days? No longer a Phoenix with kidney deficiency? !

Without further ado, Feng Feiluan immediately looked at Yuchi Xiao eagerly.

Yu Chixiao nodded.

Watching the couple leave with the secret method, Patriarch Feng suddenly remembered that she forgot to tell Yu Chixiao that the Phoenix after Nirvana would be "difficult" for a while.

Whatever, I think Yu Chixiao won't mind.

The three-day bird-raising routine has begun.

The first day of raising birds is to hatch eggs.

The phoenix egg after nirvana is larger than the newly born phoenix egg. The snow-white eggshell is surrounded by a simple and gorgeous gold-red pattern, which looks like two phoenix wings spreading out and about to fly, surrounding the entire egg.

Yu Chixiao carried the phoenix egg back to the small courtyard where Feng Feiluan had lived since childhood. Keeping Elder Lin's advice in mind, he spread the bedding into the shape of a bird's nest with the center collapsed, and then placed the egg on the inside of the warm bed. .

After looking at the phoenix egg for a while and making sure that everything was normal, Yu Chixiao closed the doors and windows, set up a barrier and a spirit-gathering formation, then took off his shoes and went to bed, meditating with his eyes closed outside as usual.

Fang was concentrating, and something seemed to be moving on the side.

Yu Chixiao opened his eyes and lowered his eyes to see.

The snow-white big egg stood upright in the makeshift "nest", looking particularly well-behaved.

Yuchi Xiao closed his eyes again.

After a while, it seemed that the meditating sword cultivator had reached samadhi, and the egg in the "nest" began to roll, gurgling, struggling to roll all the way to the cross-legged leg of the sword cultivator in white, and touched it carefully with the body of the egg.

It waited, and the whole egg magically stood up, as if if the situation changed - Jianxiu opened his eyes, it would immediately roll back.

But Yu Chixiao didn't notice.

The phoenix egg rolled around on the bed, trying hard to climb over the two long legs under the robe, trying to roll into the warm embrace.

While it was humming and rolling, a pair of warm palms suddenly picked it up and put it back into the "nest" it had built.

Yu Chixiao tapped the tip of the eggshell and said: "Xiaojiu, have a good rest and don't move around, otherwise it will delay the recovery?"

The growth of the phoenix egg in the past three days is directly related to the degree of recovery. Chief Feng and Elder Lin Yu Chixiao also remembered the repeated instructions.

The phoenix egg felt guilty for a moment, then swayed aggrievedly. The egg's body moved forward hard against the finger poking at the eggshell, so firm that it seemed to be able to overcome all obstacles.

It didn't take a day or two for the little Jiu to be disobedient. Yuchi Xiao sighed, fearing that it might not hit him lightly or hard and break the eggshell, so he simply satisfied him and put the phoenix egg between his legs. When he saw that the egg in his arms was no longer there, Move, continue to close your eyes and meditate.

Yu Chixiao thought that this was the end, but he didn't expect that this was just the beginning.

Feng Feiluan, who turned into an egg, was full of energy, but she didn't have a stable temperament. After she got into his arms, she didn't know whether it was because she had liberated her nature or because she was just playful. Sometimes she rolled to his hand and wanted to hug her, sometimes she wanted to hold her close to her heart, and sometimes she tried to lift her. He opened Yuchixiao's clothes, rolled around again, and then rolled into the quilt. After being found, he was quiet for a quarter of an hour, then rolled under the bed and played hide-and-seek with Yuchixiao.

The moment he discovered that the egg was missing, Yu Chixiao had forgotten all about the technique. His eyes were as dark as the thick night, his breath was cold, and the surge of spiritual energy around him almost brought down the roof.

It wasn't until he found the phoenix egg hidden under the bed that Yu Chixiao regained his senses, picked up the egg, and examined it carefully.

As if realizing that Yu Chixiao was angry, the phoenix egg trembled slightly.

Chief Feng said that after Nirvana, the Phoenix would temporarily close its memory, but would recall it as it slowly recovered. The current Xiaojiu was equivalent to the IQ of a real egg. Yu Chixiao was not angry, and gave up meditation completely, touching the intact one. The egg body asked softly: "Little Jiu, do you want to play hide and seek?"

The phoenix egg rubbed his hand flatteringly and shook the egg body.

Yu Chixiao learned bird language, but didn't learn how to distinguish what an egg meant to express, so he decided to play with Xiao Jiu.

"Then let's play hide-and-seek."

The egg swayed again, as if shaking its head. It rolled twice and landed on a mental secret book placed by the bedside.

Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment and asked tentatively: "Do you want to read a book?"

Can you see the little chirp in the egg? If you can tell the direction, it should be fine.

The phoenix egg shook again.

"Want to hear me read?"

The phoenix egg shook wildly back and forth.

Yu Chixiao picked up the Secret Book of Mental Techniques, and in a low and gentle voice, he read it unhurriedly: "The void is peaceful, with nothing at all; nothing and nothing come together, and difficulty and easy complement each other...*"

After reciting the Mental Technique, the sky changed. It was getting dark, and the egg in his arms had not moved for a long time. He seemed content and leaned peacefully in the warm arms, very well-behaved.

Yuchi Xiao suddenly understood.

Xiaojiu fiddled with all these things clumsily, not for fun, but probably just to gain his attention.

Because he has been in concentration.

It wanted him to look at it.

Really...

Yu Chixiao looked dazed, and his heart was touched by something soft and soft. His indifferent eyebrows were covered with a layer of softness and warmth. He lowered his head and kissed the eggshell softly: "It was my negligence, I'm sorry."

It won't happen again in the future . .

The phoenix egg froze, and the white egg body began to turn red visibly to the naked eye. The phoenix pattern surrounding the eggshell seemed to come alive, bursting out with bright light.

There was a click.

The eggshell cracked a gap in the middle. Yuchixiao's expression suddenly changed. Just as he was about to check the situation, a fiery red bird tried its best to push open the eggshell with its head. Unfortunately, its head was stuck, leaving only a bird's head. Embarrassingly exposed outside the eggshell, the little black bean eyes stared at Yu Chixiao with sparkling eyes, then tilted his head and looked at Yuchixiao's Adam's apple in confusion.

"Chirp!"

Mother, father?

Yu Chixiao:?

"Wrong, it's my husband."

Xiaojiu: Super senior.

Today is just a short time, maybe the world will end in the next chapter.

*Taoist Ice Heart Mantra.

Thanks to Jiuci Baby for the 600 bottles of nutrient solution. It's the first time I've seen so much nutrient solution! ! 0v0