Chapter 148

Fortunately, Pelosius was determined and did not allow Uriel to "act wildly". After a long discussion, conditions were successfully reached that satisfied both parties.

Twice in three days, the condition is that Pelosius must turn on the mind-reading skill, and can only read Uriel's heart. During this period, no matter what voice he hears, he is not allowed to close it.

But if Pelosius takes the initiative, the number of times does not count as two, and he can do it as long as he wants.

The serious man Pelosius breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this small request was nothing to mention, it was just his heartfelt voice.

Besides, as a light, he is relatively indifferent to that matter and is not as enthusiastic as Uriel. How could he take the initiative too many times?

However, Uriel could agree to such a small number of times, which surprised Pelosius.

In response to Pelosius's question, Uriel's eyes flashed slightly, and he whispered to his lover with a smile: "You will understand later."

Hughes was so simple.

Don't you know that the less you cherish, the more you cherish, the more essence you have?

Moreover...

the voice of the heart can not only reflect his unreserved love for Hughes, let Hughes clearly know that he loves him very much, this method also fully stimulates his desire to win, and can be used as a period of passionate love. The little love-interest couldn't be better.

Maybe he agreed so generously only twice in three days. Hughes thought he was too obedient and liked him even more.

Uriel's smile grew wider.

Pelosius glanced at Uriel with his golden eyes, a smile flashing in his eyes.

Although he didn't know what Uriel wanted to do, this cunning and cute look made his heart feel like he had never felt before, a soft numbness, and a faint expectation of being interested.

Most of his memory has been restored. Pelosius knew from his memory that the God of Light sat on the throne of the temple all year round, sleeping or sleeping. In the thousands of years since his birth, he only had slight mood swings during the war between the gods. The rest of the time, the ancient well is as calm as a dead, cold lake.

Bright Bird's worry is not unreasonable. The god will one day voluntarily fall into a permanent sleep due to boredom.

Perhaps because his origin was that god, Pelosius was a little tired of the world at first, but since he was with Uriel, he always felt that the world had become more vivid, and every day was a different bright color.

Well, Uriel always brought him some "little surprises" that caught him off guard.

"Okay."

Pelosius gently pinched the sweet tail that was wrapped around his wrist and wanted to be close to him all the time. With a faint smile on his eyebrows, he said: "Get up quickly, you don't mean to take me around the capital. "Hmm.

" The sensitive tip of his tail was pinched, and Uriel's body trembled. He bent his eyes and hugged his beloved Hughes, then raised his head to show his red lips and winked: " "Seus, what should I do? I can't get up."

Pelosius raised his eyebrows. He knew Uriel's tricks very well. He skillfully raised Uriel's chin, lowered his head and kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning, Uriel."

Uriel's eyes were shining brightly, and he hugged Pelosius's neck with a smile: "Good morning, Hughes!"

After two months of mind-reading skills, Pelosius Hughes couldn't hold it any longer.

Uriel is really good at giving "surprises". Most of the messages that come through are confessions and passionate expressions of love no less than a hundred times a day. The rest are teasing, all kinds of teasing. The key point is that the more courageous the teasing is, the more courageous the teasing will be. Come bigger.

It's really big.

Just like this moment.

It was another worship day in January. The archbishop and the priests prayed devoutly to the church where the statue of light was enshrined. Only Uriel and Pelosius, as the sons of God, had the honor to pray to the statue in the temple.

The beautiful and pure Holy Son closed his eyes, wearing a pure white holy robe with complicated patterns outlined by pure gold threads. His thick and long eyelashes were hanging down, and a light golden line of divine power between his eyebrows made him look dust-free, and his whole person was in a state of ecstasy. , one look at it will make you fascinated, but you can't bear to blaspheme it even a little bit.

This Holy Son, whose faith is said to be particularly strong and pure, and particularly unswerving, under the gaze of the gods and statues, and with a bunch of believers outside, his inner voice was somewhat unpleasant to listen to.

[Today's dress is a holy robe that can only be worn during worship. I remember that every time I wear this dress, Hughes' eyes stay on me for a longer time. He must like to see me wearing it. ]

[Hmm, when I go back to the small building later, do you want to try this on? ]

[I have already thought of a new script! As a majestic god, Hughes accidentally lowered his gaze on the day of worship and discovered that the devout Holy Son was a succubus with evil intentions. The god was furious and decided to punish the succubus and beep him hard in the temple - —, the poor succubus was crying and begging for mercy. He was about to break up. The cruel god didn't let him go. He grabbed his ankle and dragged him back to continue beeping——]

Pelosius: "...?"

Pelosius He clenched his fists expressionlessly.

What nonsense script is this?

What's more, they are in the church, praying to the God of Light!

Did Uriel ever think that the God of Light might hear him at any time?

Pelosius glanced at Uriel with a hint of warning.

A faint blush appeared on the cheeks of the Holy Son standing there.

[That's the look in his eyes. Hughes did a great job. I hope he can keep it while waiting for the beep. It's better to be more fierce. The punishment needs to be more fierce to make it feel...]

​​Pelosius' eyebrows were solemn, so suspenseful. Knock Uriel on the head in public.

Why are there so many strange things in Uriel's head?

The script weaved at that end is getting more and more bizarre, and it has progressed to the point where the succubus escapes, the god is angry, and after capturing the person, he is found in the small building, the church, at the foot of the statue, and even in the garden where people come and go.

The god who was determined to teach the succubus a lesson used his divine power to make them invisible to all living things, but the poor succubus didn't know it. She was holding her heart-shaped tail and shivering, and her shameful white skin was filled with shockingly bright red clouds. I cried when I was beeping.

The long prayer was over, and Pelosius came out looking dazed.

I feel like I've been brainwashed by a certain color, and I'm about to fall.

Is he going to steal the Dark God's job?

Uriel, the culprit, had a sweet smile on his lips, and his eyes were full of eagerness to try.

He was about to go back to the small building with Pelosius, but the archbishop came over and talked about business.

Pelosius looked calm on the surface, but felt a little relieved in his heart.

It wasn't that he was afraid, because he was willing to make Uriel happy no matter what Uriel wanted to do, as long as it wasn't too much.

It's just that this whim of the script was too... excessive. If the God of Light really knew about it and blasphemed the gods, what Uriel would get would not be the kind of punishment he imagined, but a real physical and mental collapse. punish.

But when the time comes, he will protect Uriel.

Pelosius looked at Uriel, who was talking seriously to the archbishop, with an unconscious softness in his eyes.

Even if the consequence is to disappear from the world.

After the Elf Forest incident, the darkness did not stop for a few days. It started to move again, and the move was very big. It sent out almost all the gods and divine envoys to try their best to smear the light and use every method to expand into the Saint Danloran Empire. The purpose was obvious. .

Several human towns on the edge were deeply affected, especially the town of Dali where Angus was before. The entire town was wiped out along with the Temple of Light. Under the threat of death and the bewitchment of darkness, they became believers of darkness. .

The message for help reached all the way to the Archbishop.

The elderly archbishop's face was full of worry: "The darkness is coming fiercely. All the temple personnel in the town of Dali have been killed. The situation in other branch temples and surrounding towns is also very critical."

Uriel listened with a frown, his eyes Angry, he responded without hesitation: "I will set off for rescue tomorrow."

The Archbishop nodded, hesitated for a while, and reminded: "The people on the other side of the darkness claim that the Crown of Light was injured and fell into a deep sleep, and you are a succubus. , is a creature of darkness..."

Before he finished speaking, the Archbishop hurriedly added: "But no one believed it. If you were really a creature of darkness, how could you have worked so hard to help believers in the light for so many years? What's more, if you were really an undercover agent of darkness. , they won't make such a stupid public statement."

Uriel moved his lips.

Pelosius paid attention to his emotions, frowned, and said to the Archbishop: "Let's go back and prepare now."

Back in the small building, Uriel seemed to be back to normal.

They simply packed their bags, confirmed the priests and knights to follow this time, and fell asleep early in the evening.

Pelosius slipped Uriel out, who was tossing and turning in his arms, and asked, "Can't you sleep?"

Uriel hugged his neck, without releasing his tail and horns as usual, and rubbed his furry head against Pelosius. Hughes lowered his chin and said dullly: "I betrayed their trust. I am really a succubus." His chin

and neck were itched, and Pelosius's eyes dimmed, and the warm palm ring He held Uriel's thin waist, patted him gently, and explained patiently: "But you are not an undercover agent of the Dark God." "You are a

succubus, but the things you do for them are from the bottom of your heart. , not under anyone's instructions, that's why they trust you and admire you so much, and they firmly believe in you when they hear this kind of news."

Pelosius gently stroked Uriel's hair, and spoke with a deep magnetic voice. The night was filled with tenderness: "Do you know the source of the gods' power?"

Uriel relaxed his frown and shook his head in confusion.

"Gods have a godhead. The godhead is the origin and authority of their divine power, and it is also the container that carries a large amount of divine power. In addition to their own practice, the believers' beliefs are a very important source of divine power. This is why the dark god has tried so hard to snatch it away. The reason for the believers."

Pelosius told the secrets about the gods in an understatement, and saw Uriel's eyes widened with a little smile.

"Although the gods will grant some divine powers to the Sons and Saints on the day of worship, those divine powers are very meager. You have been the Holy Son for four or five years and have done so many things that cost your divine power. You are so lavish that you even use your divine power to drive a carriage. His divine power is still so abundant, haven't you ever been curious?"

Uriel had already thought about this question. He once traveled all over the empire to purify humans contaminated by darkness, or to support towns invaded by darkness. He saw many saints. The Holy Girl knows how much those people cherish their divine power, and the meager divine power can only protect a small town at most.

Uriel's answer was natural and a little sweet: "Because God took care of me before I became the Holy Son and gave me a lot of divine power." "

Silly, the light does not favor you with so much divine power." Pelosius nodded. With his mark between his eyebrows, he said calmly: "I am stingy enough to protect you from injury and hide your identity as a succubus."

Unlike him, he was willing to share his divine power with Uriel.

Uriel blinked in surprise, realized what Hughes meant, and quickly smiled.

It is clear that the gods at that time were not attracted to him yet, so they did not give him much divine power. Now that the gods like him, the treatment will naturally be different.

Uriel didn't mind at all. He kissed his lover sweetly and praised without hesitation: "Xius is the best."

Pelosius looked better. Since he remembered that Uriel met the God of Light first, he Just a little unhappy.

Getting back to the topic, Pelosius said: "You have a weak power of faith, which proves that some people have more than just respect for you. They put you on the same level as the God of Light and respect you like a god." "

Faith ." Intertwined with divine power, it is slowly developing and growing. If you have godhood, you can become a new god."

Pelosius held up Uriel's face, looked at the shock on it, and smiled with his golden eyes: "Uriel Hey, do you want to become a god?"

This world is about to end ~ there are probably still one or two of them