Chapter 55

Feng Feiluan froze for a breath. Why did he forget the most important "evidence"? !

But he was unwilling to put away the bracelet that Yu Chixiao gave him.

This is a token of love!

Yu Chixiao glanced at Feng Feiluan, who was full of tangles, with a little smile in his eyes, and said through a message: "My master is not good at talking, he probably won't tell others."

Feng Feiluan looked at him with a wilted look, struggling. After a while, the message came: "Then tell me."

Anyway, he gave up very quickly in this life.

Yu Chixiao rubbed his head, looked at Ming Chengzi, and said, "Fei Luan is Xiao Jiu. I'm sorry, Master. We just said that because we have something to hide, but Master, please don't tell others."

Ming Cheng Zi was shocked for a while by the news that his disciple's daughter-in-law was a spiritual beast. His face showed surprise. His eyes circled between the two of them, but he hesitated to speak.

But he remembered Feng Feiluan's eyes that were filled with solemn determination just now, and the slightest bit of prejudice dissipated.

Ming Chengzi touched his beard, nodded with a smile, and said, "Okay, I will keep the secret for my master."

Feng Feiluan did not relax. Yu Chixiao's master found out, and others will find out sooner or later.

Returning to Wutong Peak, Feng Feiluan didn't even look at the big sycamore tree that she had always loved. She went back to her room with Yuchi Xiao, sat on the couch of the imperial concubine with her chin in her hands and looked out the window. She was hopeless and missed her lost reputation.

Yuchi Xiao looked at Feng Feiluan like this and pondered slightly.

Although he found it cute, he didn't want to make Fei Luan unhappy.

"Why don't you put the bracelet away?" Yu Chixiao asked.

Feng Feiluan's dull eyes turned and looked at Yuchi Xiao.

Thinking of hearing those disciples in Sophora Flower Town say how popular their senior brother was, and how many men and women gave him countless purses, spiritual treasures, magic weapons, and robes, his thoughts became even more unwavering.

Feng Feiluan shook his head and said seriously: "This is a token of love. I will wear it to let the whole world know that I am your Taoist companion." "Why

use a bracelet to announce it?" Yu Chixiao smiled softly and left. Before the imperial concubine collapsed, she looked at Feng Fei Luan and said, "On the wedding day, I will tell the world that my Taoist companion, Wei Chi Xiao, is named Feng Fei Luan." The sad expression suddenly faded, and Feng

Fei Luan He raised the corners of his lips, the smile in his eyes was bottomless, but he said: "Then we have to wait for a while."

"Then we will establish a Taoist couple contract." Yu Chixiao stretched out his hand and asked: "We will establish it now, okay? "

Feng Feiluan was slightly startled.

He was afraid that Yu Chixiao would refuse, so he did not tell Yuchixiao that after they signed a Taoist couple contract, he could help Yuchixiao share the pain. Originally, he was still thinking about how to get Yuchixiao to become a Taoist couple with him first... Yuchixiao,

Yuchi Why can Xiao accurately resolve all his concerns, anxieties, and difficulties every time?

Let a little bit of admiration quietly grow into an infatuated love that is willing to give, and finally be unforgettable and willing to be with you life and death.

What divine bones, what Yan Yan.

Feng Feiluan blinked his slightly sore eyes, blinking away the anger surging deep in his eyes, put his hand on Yu Chixiao's hand, and immediately held it firmly, smiling brightly and saying: "Okay."

He would never allow him to Something happened to Yuchi.

Yu Chixiao made a secret with one hand and signed a Taoist couple contract with Feng Feiluan. From then on, their souls were connected and their lives were linked to each other.

The two rays of hot, bright white and red light intertwined and blended together, and within a moment, the contract was established.

Yu Chixiao closed his eyes, and then opened his eyes when he felt that his soul had established some kind of connection with the person in front of him. His thin lips curved, and his calm face showed a rare look of joy.

He touched Feng Feiluan's head and said firmly: "When the dust settles, I will give you a big wedding."

"Yes!" Feng Feiluan nodded with a smile.

After a pause, Feng Feiluan asked thoughtfully: "Do you still remember what you promised me in Sophora Flower Town?"

They stayed in Sophora Flower Town for several days and said countless things. Yu Chixiao thought for a while and looked at The young man with flashing eyes and the reddish ear tips under his dark hair felt enlightened.

Yu Chixiao's eyes darkened, he chuckled, and said warmly, "Remember."

"Then..." Before Feng Feiluan could finish speaking, his body suddenly jumped into the air, and he subconsciously wrapped his arms around Yuchi Xiao's neck.

Yu Chixiao hugged him and strode to the bed. He put Feng Feiluan down gently, leaned forward and kissed the young man on the lips. His voice was hoarse: "Is that so?" "Yes." The

young man

was smiling. The smile is extremely amazing.

Not long after, the delicate and thick eyebrows were dyed with a bright color, and the ends of the eyes were stimulated to turn red.

The dual cultivation with the purpose of increasing one's cultivation has changed at some point. When their souls touch each other, each other's souls tremble.

Outside the window, there is a breeze blowing through the lush branches and leaves of the big sycamore tree. The golden leaves are beating softly, making a rustling sound. I enjoy this for a long time.

Time passed like water. Two months later, Yan Yan led an army of demon cultivators with the intention of attacking Liuyun Sect.

At this moment, Yu Chixiao's love poison was successfully relieved, and the Liuyun Sect was ready to fuse the divine bones.

Yu Chixiao looked at Feng Feiluan, who had recovered his cultivation, and asked confirmingly: "Aren't you going to the sect hall with me?" "

Yes." Feng Feiluan nodded and said jokingly: "I will definitely feel bad when I go and see him. , I'm afraid I can't help but interrupt the ceremony, so I won't go."

Yu Chixiao didn't force it, touched the end of Feng Feiluan's reddish eyes, swallowed the meaningless "don't worry", and said: "I We will fight quickly."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to come back." Feng Feiluan said with a smile.

Yu Chixiao kissed Feng Feiluan on the forehead, glanced at him one last time, held Jiuxiao, and left Wutong Peak.

In the main hall of the sect, Ming Chengzi and the elders had already arrived and were sitting at the head. Thousands of Liuyun Sect disciples were sitting inside and outside the hall. When the disciples saw Yu Chixiao, they said in unison: "Elder brother!" The sound

shook the sky, Countless birds were frightened.

Under the scorching sun, the army of demon cultivators was in front. Yuchixiao didn't say much. He bowed deeply to his junior brothers and sisters and saluted. Thousands of words were turned into one sentence, and he said in a deep voice: "Yuchixiao, I would like to thank you all here." His voice

was not loud. , but it reached everyone's ears through spiritual power.

Many people are red-eyed. In fact, they can hardly do anything, and the risks are all borne by the senior brother.

When Yu Chixiao turned around and entered the hall, Xu Liangfeng stood up and returned the greeting.

Thousands of disciples followed closely behind. Although the crowd was so dark, their movements were miraculously uniform and silent as they stood up to return the greeting.

In the center of the hall, a futon was prepared. Yuchixiao nodded to Ming Chengzi and the elders who could not hide their solemn expressions. He simply lifted up his Taoist robe and sat down on the futon. He took out the sacred bones and integrated them into his body.

As Feng Feiluan said, the fusion of divine bones is unbearable for mortals. Yuchi Xiao only felt that the meridians and flesh and blood in his body were impacted by a huge force until they were stretched inch by inch, and then repaired by a wonderful power. Compared with menstruation washing, Cutting the marrow is a hundred times more painful.

Veins protruded from the back of his clenched fists. Yu Chixiao closed his eyes, his jaw tightened, and his forehead was covered with cold sweat.

"Quick." Ming Chengzi saw that his disciple was in pain and was extremely anxious. He hurriedly signaled the elders to take action and use spiritual power to ease the pain of fusion.

The spiritual power of the thirteen elders and Ming Chengzi, plus the spiritual power spontaneously transmitted by thousands of disciples outside the hall, converged into a golden beam of light that reached the sky. The bright light enveloped Yuchi Xiao, and his frowning eyebrows relaxed a little.

Not far away from Liuyun Sect, Yan Yan, who was talking to An Zimo, suddenly stood up and looked at the huge spiritual power. His relaxed expression froze for a moment.

An Zimo stared blankly in the direction of Liuyun Sect and asked, "What are you doing?"

"You are not a disciple of the leader of Liuyun Sect? You don't know?!" Yan Yan asked.

"A Yan, I really don't know..." An Zimo was at a loss.

Yan Yan's expression was terrifyingly gloomy. He looked at the army and ordered in a cold voice: "Start immediately!"

Liuyun Sect's main hall.

Ming Chengzi stopped transmitting spiritual power and looked at Yuchixiao, whose cultivation level was rising steadily. He laughed and said, "The late distraction stage! Okay! Yan Yan is not in the early stage of the tribulation either. Yuchi is naturally better than him." Awesome!"

Elder Zhao next to him said in astonishment: "Master, why is Yuchi's cultivation level still rising?"

Ming Chengzi took a closer look and found that the cultivation level of the person sitting on the futon in the center of the hall was indeed rising with terrifying Climb up the speed and overcome the early stage of the disaster! The middle stage of the tribulation! The late stage of the tribulation! The peak of tribulation!

Everyone went from shocked, to disbelieving, to watching numbly, feeling that even if Yuchi Xiao ascended during the day, it would be normal.

Wait, Ascension? !

"Quick, quick, quick! Stop him, we can't let Yuchi ascend!" Ming Chengzi yelled hurriedly.

Everyone immediately began to hurriedly try to suppress Yu Chixiao's cultivation, and it took a long time before they could barely suppress it.

"Yu Chixiao!"

A familiar voice sounded, and a shadow suddenly appeared at the door of the hall. Feng Feiluan held on to the wall and stumbled into the hall.

Yu Chixiao slowly opened his eyes. Before he could feel the extremely abundant spiritual power in his body, he saw that his little phoenix's face was extremely pale, and his bright red lips had lost all color, and he looked so weak that he was about to dissipate.

Yu Chixiao's pupils shrank, and he quickly stood up to catch Feng Feiluan, who was kneeling on the ground. There were cracks in his usually calm and composed expression, and he asked quickly: "What's wrong with you?"

Feng Feiluan coughed and shook his head. Seeing Yu Chixiao's bottomless and terrifying spiritual power, he breathed a sigh of relief, smiled reassuringly, and said, "You succeeded. I'm fine. I'm here to inform you that Yan Yan is here.

" Yu Chixiao frowned, and Feng Feiluan looked at Ming Chengzi, signaling with his eyes.

Mingchengzi felt so blessed that he stepped forward to help Feng Feiluan stand up and said: "Yuchi, we will take good care of Feiluan. It is important to deal with the enemy."

The elders stood up one after another, and when they were about to persuade, they saw Yuchixiao looking at Feng Feiluan, He narrowed his eyes, stretched out his hand, and asked, "Don't you want to come with me?"

He had reached the peak of transcending the tribulation. No matter Yan Yan, not even the army outside could hurt him in the slightest. These people can be solved at the click of a finger.

Feng Feiluan felt a little guilty, worried that he would see something, and regretted that she had been too worried about Yu Chixiao during the day and ran out of hiding.

The hand still held him.

Yu Chixiao calmly transferred spiritual power to Feng Feiluan, who knew nothing about it, led Feng Feiluan out of the palace, tore up the space, and in the blink of an eye appeared in the army of demon cultivators in front of Yan Yan and An Zimo. .

"Yu Chixiao?!" Yan Yan looked at the white-robed swordsman with unfathomable cultivation in shock.

An Zimo took a step back and asked fearfully: "Elder brother?"

Yu Chixiao glanced at him, his eyes flat and without any emotion. With a slight movement of his fingers, An Zimo seemed to be hit by a huge force and suddenly flew backwards. , slammed into the flag of the demon cultivator army behind him, spit out a mouthful of blood, and fainted.

Yan Yan was horrified and was about to run away when he saw that the situation was not good. The heavy pressure was like a mountain and pushed him to the ground, making him unable to move.

Yu Chixiao looked at Feng Feiluan, caressed his pale cheek with his fingertips, slowed down his voice, and said warmly: "Little Phoenix, go and take revenge."

For himself and the clan members who died in vain.

Untie this knot.

I'm coming!