Chapter 78

Matchmaking is something that happens once and twice.

Chu Suifeng would catch a scary-looking Xie Chong every few days and drive it into Xia Xi's home. The relationship between Xie Shen and Xia Xi was getting better and better, and the ambiguity between the two could be seen by all eyes. , just short of breaking the window paper.

But before the window paper was punctured, Bo Yu noticed something first.

"Are you going out again?"

Chu Suifeng stopped and looked back at the young man standing on the stairs who was watching him intently. He shook the leash in his hand and said with a smile: "Take the mask and go out for a walk. It can't stay any longer."

In order to get rid of the pet status as soon as possible, the masked person gave a very dignified "ooh" and cooperated with the cover.

Bo Yu slowly walked down the stairs and stood in front of Chu Suifeng. Danfeng said without blinking, "I'll go too." Chu Suifeng

was a little confused, whether it was his experience or Bo Yu's "illness" , he told Bo Yu everything, except for the masked true identity and the truth of this world.

He felt that these things could be solved quickly, and telling Bo Yu would only increase his worries, and he definitely couldn't take Bo Yu with him to arrange such a thing.

Chu Suifeng hugged Bo Yu and gave her a kiss. He led people to the studio upstairs and said with a smile: "You go and paint first. Aren't the new works almost finished? Uncle Fu said he would have you in two days." The painter you like is holding an art exhibition. After you finish the painting, I will accompany you to the art exhibition. We will go out at night with my mask on, and we will go for a walk together in the evening."

Bo Yu did not lie to him last time when he said he had inspiration. In a few days Then I drew the prototype of a new work, which was an oil painting with vivid colors.

"...Okay." Bo Yu saw that Chu Suifeng didn't want him to follow him, so he pursed his thin lips slightly, lowered his eyes to hide the emotions in his eyes, and entered the studio obediently.

Watching Bo Yu continue to draw his painting, his expression gradually became serious, Chu Suifeng stayed with him for a while, and then led the masked man out.

He went to Xia Xi's house as usual, intending to pick out a particularly ferocious looking Xie Chong and end the matchmaking as soon as possible.

As soon as he caught a Xie Chong, Chu Suifeng suddenly noticed something. He raised his head and cast his sharp eyes towards Xia Xi's house. There was a figure standing there, looking at him secretly through the window. When he touched his sight, he was startled and hurriedly Draw the curtains.

Being discovered was something he had expected. Chu Suifeng frowned and killed Xie Chong in his hand. He was about to leave and think of other options, but saw Xia Xi running downstairs to block him, with a look of fear on her face. , with red eyes, asked him: "Did you let those things harm me during this time?"

Chu Suifeng was too lazy to talk to him, and moved his steps slightly. Xia Xi blocked his steps again and asked: "Why on earth did you Want to harm me? You have obviously saved me, and Ah Shun. He said you injured him..."

"Get out of the way." Chu Suifeng's expression turned cold, with ice in his eyes, and his aura was overwhelming.

Suddenly, Chu Suifeng thought of something and looked up at the opposite side of Xia Xi's house. Masked voices sounded at the same time, saying doubtfully: "The Evil God is not here."

Logically speaking, since Xia Xi and the Evil God thought that he wanted to harm them, and he was standing in front of Xia Xi, why didn't the Evil God come out to protect Xia Xi?

Unless...

Chu Suifeng's expression suddenly changed and he lured the tiger away from the mountain, Bo Yu would be in danger!

Xia Xi still blocked the place where he left and chattered endlessly. Chu Suifeng had exhausted his patience and was about to push away Xia Xi who had no fighting ability. However, he saw several black mist figures as big as hills suddenly appeared behind Xia Xi, pulling Chu Suifeng away. The wind surrounded him.

"Since you want to harm me, your kindness in saving me has been canceled out, but you also injured Ashun, so I want to avenge him." Xia Xi wiped her eyes and said with disgust.

Darkness filled Chu Suifeng's eyes. When he thought of the unknown Bo Yu in the villa, he was full of hostility. The blood-sucking Tang knife flashed in his hand, and he slashed open the incarnation puppet that rushed forward. His whole body's aura suddenly released, and purple thunder swept across it. , the puppet instantly turned into black mist and disappeared from the world.

He stared at Xia Xi with cold eyes and scolded: "Get out!" His

voice was filled with a strong and chilling chill. Xia Xi, who had held her head high just now, stared stiffly at the knife that was suddenly placed across her neck, and her whole body couldn't stop. He couldn't stop trembling, and he didn't have the energy to roll anymore. He sat down on the ground without any strength, his eye circles were red again, and his face suddenly became extremely pale.

Seeing that Xia Xi could no longer stop him, Chu Suifeng ignored the mask and only wanted to rush back to the villa.

Before the fight started, the masked man hid, fearing that he would damage the incarnation. When Chu Suifeng ended the fight with the force of electrocution and flying to the stars, he rolled out and anxiously ran to Chu Suifeng who was about to leave, biting It grabbed his trouser leg and reminded: "Chu Suifeng, take Xia Xi with you."

It had a vague hunch that taking Xia Xi with it would definitely come in handy.

Chu Suifeng took the time to glance at him, frowned, but turned back to pick up the collar of Xia Xi, who was lying softly on the ground and wanted to cry. He had never been more anxious than at this moment. He stopped a car on the side of the road and hurried back. The villa.

The puppies, who were only a few months old, had short legs and jumped a little before jumping into the car. They could only watch Chu Suifeng slam the car door shut and drive away.

Masked: "..."

Chu Suifeng reported the address of the villa. The driver saw that his face was gloomy and scary, as if he was going to kill someone. His heart trembled, and he didn't dare to say anything. He wiped his cold sweat and stepped on the accelerator.

Xia Xi on the side was as quiet as a chicken, fearing that Chu Suifeng would draw a knife and kill someone if they disagreed. After all, he looked very similar.

As soon as they arrived, Chu Suifeng grabbed Xia Xi's collar and hurried all the way back to the villa. Sure enough, he hadn't even noticed it when he was at the door. As soon as he stepped into the courtyard, the entire villa was enveloped in a thick, rustling black mist. The soft rustling sound made it clear that there was nothing simple in the darkness.

Chu Suifeng walked into the villa with the hostage in hand, and the Tang Dao reappeared in his hand.

Xia Xi was shocked by the scene in front of him. Even when there was no one to protect him and he was being harmed by evil spirits, he had never seen such a scene.

Perhaps after discovering Xia Xi, the lingering black fog paused. With a cold expression on his face, Chu Suifeng dragged Xia Xi up to the place where the black fog was thickest - Bo Yu's room.

Bo Yu's room was almost dark, and Chu Suifeng used a knife to cut through the black mist and Xie Chong who was hiding in it. Xia Xi shivered, but fortunately those evil spirits avoided Xia Xi without touching him at all, otherwise he might have fainted.

When Bo Yu was not seen for a long time, Chu Suifeng lost his patience and simply put the knife across Xia Xi's neck and said coldly: "Let Bo Yu go, or I will kill him in front of you." The

black mist froze, and he pounced. The Xie Chong who came up slowly faded away, and a voice suddenly sounded in the darkness, with a bad smile, "Chu Suifeng, you kill, you killed Xia Xi, I have a way to revive him, but I kill him "Bo Yu, do you have any way to save him?"

Xia Xi was stunned, vaguely realizing that his neighbor Ashun was not simple, and he was not at all friendly and gentle like he usually seemed on the surface.

However, Chu Suifeng quickly identified the position when the voice came out, and slashed with the Tang knife quickly. The moment before the head was chopped off, the black mist suddenly dispersed, revealing Bo Yu's empty eyes with no focus.

Chu Suifeng stopped hurriedly.

The evil god's voice sounded from behind Bo Yu, and a somewhat familiar handsome face of Xie Si appeared. The man looked at Chu Suifeng and said with interest, "Why don't you chop it off? Just chop it off."

Chu Suifeng looked at it. His eyes were like those of a dying person, his chest heaved a few times, and he suddenly smiled.

"Why are you laughing?" Evil God frowned.

Chu Suifeng casually pulled Xia Xi aside, Tang Dao's purple lightning surged, and he whispered: "If his soul is gone, can you still save him?" The evil god did not expect him to be

so cruel, and became angry: "Chu Suifeng!"

The Tang knife cut a small blood mark, and Xia Xi felt a stinging pain in her neck. Her face turned pale for a moment, and tears fell down. She stretched out her hand towards the Evil God in horror, "A Shun, save me." The Evil God

was extremely angry, but knew that At this time, the more you care, the more you lose. Hold back your anger and start weighing the pros and cons.

He just woke up, his body has no substance, and Bo Yu has a special physique and can be used as a container, so he cannot let go...

Chu Suifeng's knife moved forward slightly again, and Xia Xi was even more frightened: "A Shun!"

The evil god took a deep breath. , the black mist was like a rope, strangling Bo Yu's neck. The young man frowned slightly, with a look of pain on his face, and said solemnly: "Chu Suifeng, let's make a deal. If you let Xia Xi go, I will let Bo Yu go." Otherwise, just watch him die."

Chu Suifeng stared at Bo Yu and clenched his fists.

He also knew that it was a matter of competition at this time to see who could bear it, but...

the young man's complexion became increasingly paler.

Chu Suifeng let go of his hand and kicked Xia Xi away. When the evil god was distracted, he went to rescue him. He grabbed Bo Yu with his body like lightning. As soon as the young man was in his arms, he disappeared without a trace. Chu Suifeng's face suddenly turned cold and he looked towards the exposed Next to the evil god with a triumphant smile.

As expected, Bo Yu stood there, his pupils still unfocused.

This state is usually when Xie Chong is invading the brain. When all the brain areas are occupied, that is when Xie Chong succeeds in seizing the body.

Chu Suifeng held the knife, and the light blue veins on the back of his hand were so strong that they bulged. His eyes turned slightly and fell on the evil god. He said expressionlessly: "He is dead, and none of you can escape."

The evil god hugged Xia, who was still in shock . Xi, touched his wound distressedly, looked at Chu Suifeng, and said with a contemptuous smile: "Are you too self-righteous? I am a god, and you are just a human being..." Soon, the evil god stopped laughing

. .

Because the tip of Chu Suifeng's Tang knife pierced his chest, there seemed to be some kind of seal there. The moment the tip of the knife was broken, the bloody light blazed, and the black mist that shrouded the entire villa was suddenly dispelled. Xie Chong was hiding in the black mist. The screams and howls were turned into ashes, the red light split the space, and the air was faintly distorted.

When the mask arrived, it happened to step into the space that had been cut off. It looked at Chu Suifeng, who raised his eyes and held a knife. He was as cold and terrifying as a humanoid weapon with no trace of popularity, and his little heart trembled. Taking a breath, I finally understood why Chu Suifeng was ejected from the infinite world next door.

This is not an ordinary human being! Not to mention that this low-demon world couldn't bear the burst of power. The infinite flow next door probably had no choice but to bounce people back.

Chu Suifeng cut off a small space, which was considered to be merciful to it.

Chu Suifeng, who had unlocked the seal, looked more like an evil god than an evil god. His body was filled with murderous aura. With a flick of his wrist, a flash of purple lightning flew out from the Tang sword. In an instant that no one could see clearly, he had hit the evil god. Fly him.

"Get out of his mind." Chu Suifeng moved forward to embrace the unconscious Bo Yu, and gently stroked the young man's frowning eyebrows. He looked at the evil god with eyes like a bottomless abyss, dark and gloomy, impenetrable. A glimmer of light.

The Evil God, who had just woken up, was suddenly injured. His body became pale for a moment, and he looked at Chu Suifeng in shock and murmured: "How can you, a human, have such a powerful power?"

Chu Suifeng did not receive an answer. , a hint of impatience flashed in his eyes, and a flash of purple lightning flew out again. Before Xia Xi could react, the mask suddenly hit him. He staggered, and stood in front of the evil god with a confused look on his face.

A familiar back figure suddenly appeared in front of the evil god. Seeing Xia Xi falling down to block the knife for him, he was stunned. He caught Xia Xi who vomited a mouthful of blood. His expression was extremely moved, and he said in a complex and touching tone: "Xiao Xi, you Why are you so stupid..."

Xia Xi: "..."

This world is about to end. In the next chapter, Brother Chu will go berserk~ He will make great achievements with little effort! 0v0