Chapter 115

Jian Jian stayed in the hospital for another day. After he was sure to fully recover and no trace of burns could be seen on his palms and tail, Lan Yin took him home.

After waiting for several days, Lu finally saw the intact Jian Jian and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Alvin told me you were fine. I thought he was lying to me."

After all, they are friends with Jian Jian. During the past few days when he and Jian Jian were hospitalized, Lan arranged for Alvin to go back from time to time to check on the shark's condition and make sure He didn't starve to death, so he took care of him by the way.

He glanced at Lu briefly, and originally wanted to talk about how Lu betrayed him, but then he thought that he and Lan Yin were thanks to Lu's big mouth, so it was hard to say, so he hummed a few times and said: "I agree to what you said, In a few days, Lan Yin and I will go back to Blue Star together."

Lu asked in surprise: "You guys are going back together?"

"Yes." Jian Jian proudly told him the plan he had discussed with Lan Yin.

Lan Yin stood quietly behind Jian Jian without saying a word, letting him speak and stroking her long, smooth curly hair from time to time.

After hearing this, Lu was confused for a long time. His eyes flickered back and forth between Lan Yin and Jian Jian. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he always felt that the atmosphere between them was completely different from three days ago. His human Highness' eyes, which had always been cold-faced, were no longer so piercing.

After racking his brains to think about it, Lu withdrew his eyes from scrutinizing Lan Yin and compromised: "I agree with your plan." It is very risky to take outsiders to the gathering place of the Sharman Tribe and the Mermaid Tribe, but he believes in a simple perspective, which is probably the case. Best option at the moment.

After convincing Ritsu, only the human side was left.

That afternoon, Lan Yin made full preparations, went to see the emperor, and talked for several hours before finalizing the matter.

If the new leader of the Sharman tribe on Blue Star takes action against the humans, everything will be in vain, so time is running out. Lan Yin tried his best to compress time and persuaded the Senate and the Emperor within three days to liquidate the remaining people and strongholds of the illegal research institute based on the confessions of Prince Empei's subordinates who were still alive in the abandoned factory.

Everything was going on in an orderly manner, and the only person who was uncooperative was the mastermind, Prince Empey.

Enpei probably thought that they did not dare to do anything to him, so he kept denying the crime. When he was interrogated, he stared at the interrogator with a sinister expression and said gloomily: "I am the biological brother of the emperor of the empire. You are not qualified to interrogate me. I want to see the emperor."

What happened in the punishment center reached Lan Yin's ears, and Lan Yin was preparing to leave for Blue Star.

He should have been the one to interrogate Enpei, but Blue Star was imminent, so Lan Yin handed the matter over to the Correctional Institution. When he heard the words from the Correctional Institution, his expression did not move. He sneered and directly dismissed Enpei's question. ask.

The emperor had already left the investigation and handling of the illegal research institute to him. When Enpei was caught, Lan Yin asked the emperor for the right to deal with this "good uncle".

Lan Yin ordered people to put Enpei in the punishment room. When would he and Jian Jian return to the Emperor Star and when would they release Enpei?

The punishment room is the last place that prisoners in the entire correctional institution want to go. It is a small room with no windows, no light, only endless darkness, and all kinds of sharp sounds that are most unbearable for humans. It does not stop for 24 hours, and it is a mental punishment. It was enough to drive a person crazy, and it was worthy of Enpei killing countless lives.

Lan Yin wanted to hear a brief explanation of what happened twelve years ago.

He and Jian Jian went to Blue Star. In addition to reassuring Jian Jian's heart and personally convincing the two races, part of the reason was that he wanted to revisit his old place, hoping to remember the missing precious memory.

Jian Jian roughly knew what he was thinking, but she had been holding back and not telling him anything about her childhood.

On the day of departure, Yan Jian was in high spirits and beaming with joy. He felt quite proud of bringing his wife back home in fine clothes. The corners of Lan Yin's eyes twitched as he thought about how to make Jian Yan correctly understand his position. However, the corner of his mouth smiled happily. The beautiful mermaid outlines a faint arc.

In order to arrive quickly, Lan Yin used a starship.

Apart from a pair of escorts and a few robots, there were only Lan Yin, Jian Jian, Lu and Alvin on the starship.

The two mermaids, who had only swum in the sea and never been on a starship, were looking out of the window in amazement.

"I have only been on a spaceship once, from Blue Star to Emperor Star." Jian Jian excitedly took Lan Yin's hand and looked at the stars and the magnificent universe with him. He said casually: "At that time, they thought I was a natural mermaid. He was worried that I would be scared when he saw the outside, so he didn't show it to me."

Before Lan Yin could say anything, Lu smiled first, glanced at Jian Jian, raised his chin and said, "I came on the spaceship as a human being, so I just I've seen it before."

Jian Jian turned to look at Lu.

Alvin silently pulled Lu and went to the other side.

Lu asked doubtfully: "Why are you dragging me away?"

"If you want to see it in the future, you can always." Lan Yin put his hand on Jian Jian's shoulder and pressed it gently, the sound was neither loud nor quiet, just enough for the people present to hear : "I have three starships, all given to you. You can see them as long as you want."

Lu: "..." He realized.

Ritsu, who was angry at the young couple, pulled Alvin away in a roundabout way.

In a corner of the wide starship, only Jian Jian and Lan Yin were left.

Jian Jian turned around and asked curiously: "Are you really giving it to me?"

"Yes." Lan Yin responded, and Jian Jian raised her lips and smiled, saying, "Then what's mine is yours."

Lan Yin's eyes softened slightly, "Okay. "

Jian looked left and right and saw that there was no one around. He spread his legs and boldly pounced on Lan Yin. He threw the handsome man against the transparent glass window and leaned forward for a kiss.

Lan Yin raised her eyebrows and happily accepted the beauty's embrace. She held him in her arms and turned the innocent peck into a deep and passionate kiss that entwined her breathing.

At the end, Jian Jian's face turned slightly red, and he buried himself in Lan Yin's neck, whispering: "I'm yours too." Lan Yin's

mask of emotionlessness, which he was used to, cracked a crack, and suddenly smiled in a low voice, turning the mermaid into a car. He put the space ring away, picked up Jiang Jian horizontally, and strode back to the room.

Jian Jian opened his eyes wide, grabbed Lan Yin's collar and said, "I still want to see the stars."

"You can also see them from the room."

Lan Yin kissed his forehead.

Lying on the soft and spacious bed, I simply didn't want to look at the stars. My green eyes were wide open, filled with a little expectation.

Lan Yin pressed the switch on the bedside, and the ceiling above her head made a soft sound. It opened into two doors from the middle, and bright stars came into view. Lying on the bed, it was like being in the middle of this vast universe, with the Milky Way as its center. Be, the galaxy is the bed.

Lan Yin glanced at Jian Jian, who was instantly attracted to him, with a faint smile in his eyes. He climbed onto the bed gently, took the beautiful shark into his arms, rested his chin on the soft long hair, and watched the stars with him. .

"Do you like it?"

"I like it!"

The boundless and bright Milky Way seemed to be reflected in these pure and clear emerald eyes. The thick and long eyelashes were like butterflies, flapping their little wings from time to time, and the stars in their eyes Faintly.

Lan Yin looked down and chased the little butterfly to kiss it as if she was being bewitched.

She was so kissed that she couldn't appreciate the starry sky above her head. Her eyelashes kept trembling. Finally, she couldn't bear it anymore. She turned over and pressed on Lan Yin, bit Lan Yin's lips fiercely, and complained: "What are you doing?" You keep kissing my eyes, making it hard for me to see properly. If you keep doing this, I will..." After a

brief pause, he spat out a seemingly vicious sentence: "I'll do it to you!"

Lan Yinyang said. He raised his eyebrows and looked at this very ambitious shark.

Jian Jian thought he didn't take it seriously, so he snorted, then suddenly remembered that this was a big deal, his expression became more serious, and he said seriously: "Among us sharks, whose tail is bigger and who is on top, since you don't have a tail, I can use my discretion." Think about it, you are on top half of the time, and I am on top half of the time, okay?"

Lan Yin seemed to be thinking, then shook his head and said: "Maybe not."

"Why not?" Jiang Jian tilted his head in confusion.

Lan Yin said mysteriously: "Have you ever thought about why humans and mermaids are both humans on top?"

"Why?" Jian Jian really didn't know. After thinking about it, he looked at Lan with curious eyes. because.

Lan Yin touched his head and sighed: "I can't answer this question, but you are so smart, you must be able to understand it, right?"

Because he didn't want to admit that he was not smart, he simply swallowed the question in frustration.

"I also have a question." Lan Yin looked at Jian Jian with an inquiring look, and his tone was full of academic seriousness: "Is there any difference between a shark and a mermaid? Can you do that with a human?" Jian Jian

understood instantly, and his face felt a little hot. , said with a reserved expression: "There shouldn't be, right? There are people in our clan who are with mermaids, and I have never heard of any conflicts in this regard." "

But mermaids combine with mermaids, and mermaids combine with humans. It's different." Lan Yin's eyes gradually darkened, and she quietly put her arms around Yan Jian's back from behind, holding Yan Jian tightly in her arms in a domineering gesture, and said in a low voice: "For the future of the two races, I I think I need to confirm it in advance."

The danger radar in Yan Jian's mind was buzzing wildly. He just realized that something was wrong and wanted to run away. His hot palms had already pressed down on his back in advance, and the heat penetrated through the thin clothes on his body and spread from the tail vertebrae. It spread all the way through the body, causing a tremor and making Samehr's scalp numb.

Lan Yin exerted her strength in her arms and imprisoned the shark in her arms. Her voice against Shan Shan's ears was low and hoarse, mixed with a hint of bewitching magnetism. It was like ears and temples grinding against each other, and her breath was hot. She whispered: "Good boy, open the scales there. , let me see."

Jian Jian's face flushed with shame was comparable to the golden-red tail. After a while, he whispered as lightly as a mosquito: "The window above the head is not closed."

Lan Yin's eyes flashed slightly, calm and composed. : "Don't you like to look at the stars? I'll check mine, and you'll look at yours."

Incredibly simple:? ?

Simple was shocked:! ! !

Although Lan Yin's inspection movements were not skillful enough, his attitude was rigorous and upright, and he fully took care of the mood and needs of the research subjects, allowing the research subjects to go from stiff to comfortably relaxed to expectant, and at the same time came up with a satisfactory research result.

There is indeed no reproductive isolation between mermaids and humans. Even because their bodies are better than those of mermaids, their resilience is also stronger.

After getting the result, Lan Yin stopped and cleaned up a little bit.

Even when he stopped, the subject became angry and glared at Lan Yin who stopped. His emerald green eyes were burnt by the flames, but they were as if they had been washed with water, glowing with a moist and clear luster. Even his eyelashes were wet, attacking. Her strength was greatly reduced, but the red cloud on her face made her look a little more attractive.

Lan Yin raised his hands and surrendered: "I won't move. You can look at the stars."

Who wants to look at the stars?

Jian Jian wanted to continue but was embarrassed, so he angrily crawled into the quilt and refused to come out even after saying anything.

Lan Yin looked at the large bulging mass and sighed in her heart, with a slight tenderness appearing between her eyebrows.

He had made an agreement with Jian Jian that once these matters were resolved, he would marry as the leader of the Sharman clan and the crown prince of the human race. Logically speaking, they were now fiancées, so it would be okay even if they did.

It's just... when he thought about arriving at Blue Star later, he would have to fight with another mermaid for the position of leader. It would be a big deal if he was injured because of discomfort.

Although the sharks have strong physiques and recover quickly, they still have a lifetime. The average lifespan of humans in the interstellar era is three hundred years, and the lifespan of the sharks is said to be even longer.

Don't rush.

The starship sailed at an extremely fast speed. It set off in the morning, and the group arrived at the star port of Blue Star in the afternoon. They transferred to the aircraft and approached the coast near the sea where the two races live.

Lu went back first to inquire about the news, and the group stayed at a nearby hotel first.

The person in charge of this area of ​​​​Blue Star has long received the news that there are no outsiders in the hotel except service staff.

After getting off the starship, he simply forgot about what happened on the starship. He took Lan Yin to the hotel and talked about many things about the shark race. For example, the sharks can weave shark yarn that is invulnerable to weapons and water, such as sharks. Tears shed by people will turn into pearls, and the color of pearls will also be subtly different in different moods. For example, the Sharks will only have one partner in their life, and they are very devoted. If their partner dies unexpectedly, the lost Sharks will never survive more than half a year...

"I'm just saying how can I fall in love with two people at the same time? I'm not a carefree scumbag." Jiang Jian's tail was almost raised to the sky with pride. She smiled so hard that her eyes curled up. She racked her brains and tried to say a nice sentence. Love words: "Because my soul has recognized you a long time ago."

Lan Yin pursed her thin lips into a thin line, her eyes filled with distress and joy, and kissed her gently and said simply: "Yes."

In that story, he Obsessed with Su Su, he never paid attention to the second natural mermaid sent over. He was afraid that Su Su would be unhappy, so he never even met Jian Jian. Later, he was sent to the edge star to fight the star beasts, and Jian Jian also ran away from the protection center. When we go out, we won't have any social interactions, and we actually haven't seen each other until our death.

He died early, and he didn't even know what the simple outcome would be after his death, whether he would return to Blue Star, forget about him, and become a happy and unencumbered Shark.

"I have hoarded a lot of treasures." Jian Jian said with a smile: "Hidden in the cave, you have been there too."

Lan Yin glanced at the sky and asked: "I want to see the places we have been, is that okay? "

"Okay."

Jian Jian had this intention, and he happily took Lan Yin and the two of them out alone, driving an aircraft to all the places they had been.

Because it is inconvenient to walk with the tail, Jian Jian just happened to practice walking hard some time ago. Although he can't walk for too long, he can still walk a little.

He formed his legs and took Lan Yin to a remote ruins first. He pointed at the ruins and said, "This is the place where we first met." Lan Yin recognized it carefully, and suddenly a strong sense of depression emerged in his heart

. , several pictures flashed before his eyes, like fleeting images, he moved his lips and said: "This is a research institute." He

simply nodded, held Lan Yin's hand, and walked slowly through each place, while telling Lan Yin Stories from their childhood.

The story is narrated from a simple perspective. At that time, Simple was still a small shark, and his parents had been missing for several years, and they were kicked around like a ball. When I was ten years old, because of the homophony of my name, I was teased by another little shark in my boarding house for having a thin tail, so the two little sharks had a fight. I won, but I didn't want to go back to the clan.

Without a home, Jian Jian learned to hunt for self-sufficiency. One day, he chased his prey to the coast and was discovered and captured by Dr. N's people. In the laboratory, he met a child who was tied up in the laboratory, namely Xiao Lan Yin.

Lan Yin's face, which concealed her distress, suddenly became cold, and murderous intent and strength burst out from her eyes, "Enpei used you as a test subject?" Lan Yin simply

shook Lan Yin's hand, and said with a clear smile: "But it's also because I was I just met you when I was captured, and didn't you help me avenge you?"

Lan wanted to tell Jian Jian that the person who hurt him had been punished, so the liquidation of Enpei and the institute did not avoid Jian Jian, and would even talk to Jian Jian about everything he did. .

Lan Yin's complexion was still not good, and an undercurrent surged in her eyes. She resisted her desire to ask, and held Simple's hand tightly.

If it's not enough, he will make Empey pay the price he deserves.

She patted him briefly and said, "Should I continue?"

"...Yeah." Lan Yin nodded.

He was also kidnapped and kept in the same laboratory. Xiao Lanyin was not as cold as Da Lanyin. He took the initiative to talk to Jian Jian. He was obviously one year younger than Jian Jian and his situation was not good, but he Like a little adult, he often comforts the simple beings who are being studied, tells simple stories, and teaches simple things about human beings.

The two children went back and forth, and in just two days, they formed a deep friendship.

On the third day, Xiaolan overheard the staff and discovered that Jian Jian was not a mutated mermaid. Dr. N, who suspected that it was a new species, planned to dissect Jian Jian. He immediately told Jian Jian and tried to find a way for Jian Jian. In the end, relying on Jian Jian's brute force and Xiao Lan Yin secretly untying the rope to explore the situation in the laboratory, Xiao Lan Yin blew up the laboratory and escaped with a narrow escape from Jian Jian.

After escaping, Xiao Lan fell into a coma due to the impact of the explosion. Jian Jian did not dare to stop for fear of being caught up, so he swam with Xiao Lan on his back for a long time and found a cave among the cliffs to rest.

"This is it." Jian Jian took Lan Yin to the cave.

After not coming back for several months, the cave was filled with a layer of ankle-deep seawater, and the deepest part was shimmering with light, vaguely hiding something.

Simply removing the big rock at the innermost part of the cave revealed a small hole the size of a bowl, which was filled with all kinds of gold and silver jewelry and several small cloth bags filled with pearls.

He simply packed it up and waved generously: "I'll give you all the wife books I saved."

Lan Yin picked up a small cloth bag, looked at the familiar pearls inside, and looked around the cave. It seemed that he could see two children in front of him. Sitting in the cave clinging to each other, laughing and excitedly talking about the excitement of escaping from the institute.

He moved his lips and said in a slightly lower voice, "What happens after that?"

He simply said: "You didn't wake up until night. We spent the whole night together and didn't fall asleep because you said you were going back and your father was here. Many people are looking for you. You have to go back and make them feel at ease." "

You will leave the next day. When you leave, promise me that you will come to me soon. After you find me, you will get engaged to me. , we will get married when we grow up." Simply recalling Xiaolan's serious look on her childish face, she couldn't help laughing and said fondly: "You also gave me a new name."

Xiaolan was serious because of Said: "赩 - as red as fire, bright and blazing. Your parents chose this name because they hope that you will live a dazzling and fiery life just like your hair and your tail."

Xiao Jianjian was immersed in the words of his little friend . In the news that he was about to leave, he was very unhappy and said angrily: "I just don't like it, and you are not my parents. You put it nicely. They may just be trying to save trouble and gave me a random name." ."

Xiao Lanyin thought about it worriedly and said, "Then let me pick one for you."

Xiao Yanyin agreed, but Xiao Lanyin picked up several, and he didn't even nod. He felt that this one was good, and that one. Okay, at one time it felt too complicated, and at the same time it felt uneasy to understand.

"I want a very simple name, very simple, so simple that you can remember it for a lifetime." Xiao Jian thought about it for a long time and said with bright eyes.

Xiaolan was lost in thought: "It's so simple..." What's the name?

Before he could finish speaking, Xiao Lan had already decided happily, "Then let this be it! Hao JianJian! It's also like your human name."

Xiao Lan was silent for a long time with a strange expression. Finally, at his strong request, Xiao Lan Unfortunately, Hao Jianjian was changed to Jian Jian.

After taking the name, Xiao Lanyin was about to leave.

They were reluctant to leave for a long time. After Xiaolan promised for the umpteenth time that she would come back, Xiaojian cried and let her go.

"You must come back! You taught me that a liar will swallow a thousand needles."

Xiao Lanyin nodded solemnly: "Yes!"

"A liar will swallow a thousand needles."

Lan Yin clenched her hands. The small cloth bag in the middle of his body faced the simple and resentful sight, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

"I was wrong."

Lan Yin admitted her mistake simply and tried to change the punishment, "Can you prick me with a needle a thousand times? I might be dead if I swallow a thousand needles, but you can still save me if you prick me a thousand times. Live."

Jian Jian looked at him in disbelief and said angrily: "How could anyone ask for this? Wouldn't you say that you would kiss me a thousand times instead?"

A soft smile flashed in Lan Yin's eyes, and her face was full of confusion. He showed his face, nodded seriously, and said, "Okay, I'll kiss you a thousand times instead."

Simple: "..." I always felt like I was being tricked.

"I won't tell you anymore." He simply pursed his lips and looked at Lan Yin, whose expression had not changed and who still seemed to have thought of nothing. He suppressed the disappointment hidden in his eyes and said dullly: "Lü should We're back, we're going back." He

simply turned around and left, but Lan Yin suddenly took his hand and pulled him into her arms with force on her wrist.

Lan Yin's strength was so strong that he seemed to be merging the shark in his arms into his flesh and blood.

He clasped the back of Jian Jian's head with his big palm, rubbed it gently, and said hoarsely: "Little stupid fish, let's stay a little longer."

Jian Jian's eyelashes suddenly trembled.

When they first met in the laboratory, he felt that humans were all equally bad, so he hated Xiao Lanyin who came to talk to him and called him a stinky human being. Xiao Lanyin called him little stupid fish.

Lan Yin...remembered?

10,000 nutrient solutions plus more ~ ​​two-in-one, the world will end tomorrow.