Chapter 58

The introducer took a breath, looked at Bo Yu, and sincerely suggested: "Mr. Bo, we'd better call the police, or call 120."

Chu Suifeng had a smile on his lips and glanced sideways at the introducer. The latter suddenly felt as if he was being stared at by a huge, cold beast. He couldn't help but take a step back and looked away in embarrassment.

Rubbing his forehead with his sharp-jointed fingers, Bo Yu raised his eyes and looked at the handsome man in front of him again. His style was casual and he exuded a lazy aura. He didn't see any signs of a doctor who could save lives and heal the wounded.

If a serious person came to apply for a bodyguard job, he might consider giving him a chance.

Bo Yu's eyes showed a little bit of disappointment, thinking that the person in front of him was probably a liar. He stood up and said coldly: "Sorry, Mr. Chu, I don't lack a family doctor." "The probation period is three days, and you only

need to eat during the period. Stay." Chu Suifeng didn't care about his rejection and said with a smile: "Within three days, I'll keep you safe. If you faint once, I'll pack up and leave without saying a word. How about that?"

Bo Yu was slightly startled.

Chu Suifeng could see a little wavering, the smile in his eyes deepened, and he continued to add: "You have experienced my 'treatment' just now, and the effect is immediate, isn't it?"

Chu Suifeng's attitude was generous and determined, but Bo Yu couldn't help it for a moment. reject.

Every time he got sick, he would go into a coma for a period of time, but just now Chu Suifeng did come in. He didn't know what he did, but he woke up before he was in coma.

What's more...the symptoms Chu Suifeng said were all on point.

Bo Yu thought about the hospital's inability to detect symptoms, and also thought about the recent strange events that had occurred at home for no apparent reason, and his long eyelashes fluttered.

He thought about it for a while, and then he made up his mind when he lifted it up. Rather than just sit back and wait for death, he might as well give it a try and choose to trust his intuition.

"Okay." Bo Yu said, "There will be a three-day trial period, and we will sign the contract."

As soon as Bo Yu finished speaking, Chu Suifeng's voice suddenly appeared in Chu Suifeng's ears, and he murmured slowly: "It's over."

But after this time, the voice never appeared again.

Chu Suifeng raised his eyebrows and stretched out his hand towards Bo Yu again. This time, Bo Yu did not refuse, but only shook his hand slightly, and then quickly let go.

"Mr. Bo..." The introducer hesitated to speak.

Bo Yu looked at the introducer and said, "The deposit will not be refunded, don't worry."

The introducer nodded, glanced at Chu Suifeng secretly, said goodbye, and left the box with his resume in his arms.

Chu Suifeng sat down at the other end of the table and chair, looked at the menu, and asked with a smile: "Mr. Bo, do you mind if I order?"

"No." Bo Yu sat across from Chu Suifeng and looked at Chu Suifeng. Suifeng randomly ordered a few dishes and asked him if there was anything he wanted to eat. He shook his head and said, "Everything is OK."

Chu Suifeng pushed the menu over without refusing, and said with a chuckle: "It's all OK." The three words are the most difficult. People."

Bo Yu moved his fingertips lightly and ordered two dishes. He looked at Chu Suifeng calmly, but it was as if he was looking into a pool of unknown depth, unable to see through the turbulence surging underneath. thing.

After ordering, hand the menu to the waiter.

Chu Suifeng took in all Bo Yu's secret explorations of him, crossed his long legs, and asked with a smile: "I haven't asked Mr. Bo's full name yet." "

Bo Yu."

Chu Suifeng nodded and praised without sincerity. "It's a good name."

Bo Yu asked, "When can you start work? Will the contract be signed after you start work?"

Chu Suifeng raised his eyebrows and said, "You've already paid for your meal, so of course you'll start work immediately."

The corners of Bo Yu's lips twitched and he asked: "Immediately?"

Chu Suifeng nodded matter-of-factly. He had no money and no house, so he finally found a long-term meal ticket, so naturally he couldn't let it go.

"You can sign the contract anytime. My requirements are very simple. Food and accommodation are included. You decide the other benefits." Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "Of course, in order to ensure that I can treat you personally when you get sick, I will provide you with food and accommodation." Let's do it together, okay?"

At first glance, this man is a fastidious rich man. Since he has contributed, Chu Suifeng will not treat him badly if he has the conditions.

Bo Yu didn't like being invaded into his private territory. It took a lot of struggle to find a bodyguard this time, but Chu Suifeng was right. How could he be rescued in time when he fell ill if they didn't live together?

"No problem." Bo Yu's lips straightened slightly and he said, "But I have some requirements."

Chu Suifeng looked like he was listening attentively, "You say it."

A waiter knocked on the door and came with a tray to serve the food.

Bo Yu pursed his lips and said: "You can't enter my room, you can't enter my studio, you can't disturb me while I'm working, you can't..."

All the delicious and delicious dishes were served in the private room. The door was closed again, and Bo Yu stopped saying "no" in a series.

The chopsticks Chu Suifeng had just picked up stopped and he looked at Bo Yu with raised eyebrows. He realized that he seemed to have found the wrong person. This meal ticket seemed to be more difficult to serve.

He put down his chopsticks and asked sincerely: "Is it too late to resign now?"

The young man's dark jade-like eyes looked at Chu Suifeng, and his clear eyebrows were full of seriousness, and he rejected his proposal: "I'll cover the meal, and You've been working for less than ten minutes now."

Chu Suifeng was amused by Bo Yu's serious expression of rebuttal. He had a cold and indifferent face, but when he said this, he had this expression, which was inexplicably cute.

Chu Suifeng picked up the chopsticks again. He just talked casually. After all, he finally found the long-term meal ticket. He said nonchalantly: "Okay, okay, but what if you are unconscious in the room or unconscious at work?"

" The above situations can be ignored when I am sick." Bo Yu's voice was clear and clear. Although he had many demands, he was still polite. He explained: "My job is quite special. I need my own private space and I need to concentrate on my work, so I'm in trouble. ."

Chu Suifeng nodded, glanced at Bo Yu's calloused hands, subconsciously ran through a few guesses in his heart, realized that this was not an infinite world, and looked away without interest, and started eating.

After wearing clothes for a whole day and finally eating a hot meal, Chu Suifeng sighed and looked at the neatly settled meal tickets, which was a rare feeling of kindness.

He walked beside Bo Yu and walked together to the luxury car in the parking space on the roadside. He reminded: "If you have nothing to do, you can go to crowded places, or go out to bask in the sun and exercise."

The young man's skin was extremely white. At first glance, it seems that he stays at home all year round and does not go out. He has physical problems. He is also very yin-qi, and his physical fitness seems to be average. He is simply trying to add buffs to himself.

They had already walked to the car. Bo Yu glanced at him, opened the passenger door, and said calmly: "I don't like going out."

Chu Suifeng touched the tip of his nose, okay, they are barely strangers at the moment. As far as the employment relationship is concerned, just one word cannot change a person's living habits.

"Wait a minute." Chu Suifeng stopped Bo Yu, who was about to sit in the passenger seat, and said innocently, "I don't have a driver's license."

Or maybe he once had one, but he had been missing for so long that he no longer knew where the documents were.

Before entering the world of infinite flow, Chu Suifeng was an ordinary military student. On the day he graduated from a top military academy, he made a series of thrilling career plans for himself, but he did not expect to be interrupted by a sudden time travel.

But it doesn't matter, the infinite flow world is also very thrilling and life is exciting every day.

Chu Sui Feng passed the level perfectly after defeating the final BOSS. The infinite flow world ruthlessly bounced him back to the original world. The time was also moved back one year, causing him to suddenly return as a missing person, with no money and no brain. The three homeless people who have no place to live, at worst, will probably have their accounts cancelled.

A peaceful world is good everywhere, but there are many things that can't be done. Chu Suifeng thinks that he will be a good law-abiding citizen when he comes back, so naturally he can't do things like driving without a license.

Bo Yu's lips twitched again and he took a deep look at the tall and handsome Chu Suifeng. Unexpectedly, Chu Suifeng didn't even have a driver's license.

Bo Yu took a detour to the driver's seat.

Chu Suifeng felt at ease and sat in the passenger seat. After fastening his seat belt, he asked casually: "Boss Bo, where are we going?"

Bo Yu was fastening his seat belt. When he heard this address, he turned around and looked at Chu Sui with complicated eyes. Feng said, "You should call me Mr. Bo, or my first name."

"Oh, okay." Chu Suifeng didn't care.

Bo Yu clicked on the navigation and asked: "Where is your home? Let's go to your home first to get the things you need for these three days, and then ask someone to move the rest."

Chu Suifeng said deeply: "I don't have a home. ."

Bo Yu couldn't finish his words. He stroked his forehead and said helplessly: "Can you be more serious?"

"Ah?" Chu Suifeng showed an innocent expression again and spread his hands: "But I really don't have a home."

Bo Yuzhuan He turned his head and stared at Chu Suifeng, trying to see a joking look on his face, but he couldn't see it at all.

Chu Suifeng blinked and looked at the young man who was silent for a moment, then suddenly changed his coldness, even his voice slowed down a lot, and comforted: "It doesn't matter, everyone encounters difficulties, where do you put your luggage? Let's go get it."

Chu Suifeng realized a serious problem.

He looked at Bo Yu and asked sincerely: "Boss, can I make a request?"

Bo Yu's expression softened slightly, with a little compensating compassion, and he nodded: "You say it."

As long as it's not too much Outrageous, and in order to make up for the offensive words he just said, he could accept it.

Chu Suifeng said: "You can't fire me after hearing this."

Bo Yu hesitated for a moment, but did not nod rashly, but said cautiously: "You say it first."

Chu Suifeng looked at the sunset outside the window and said with melancholy eyes: " Not only do I have no home, I don't have any luggage, not only do I have no luggage, I don't have an ID card, I don't have an ID card, I don't have any documents at all."

Chu Suifeng sighed, "This is the only person I have left."

Bo Yu:?

Bo Yu's steady breathing couldn't help trembling, and his fingers couldn't help trembling. After a while, he took a deep breath, looked at Chu Suifeng faintly, and asked: "Honestly, have you just returned from prison?" ...No, a savage from the deep mountains and old forests?"

"Of course not." Chu Suifeng turned around, smiled, his handsome face was very confusing, and said: "It was just an accident. Don't worry, I am absolutely nothing. Bad guy, I'm just an ordinary job seeker."

After a long time, Bo Yu commented: "You are the most...unexpected person I have ever met."

Bo Yu began to think, should he be fired?

Chu Suifeng had anticipated his thoughts and reminded him meaningfully: "Mr. Bo, there is no turning back. Only I can cure your disease."

At least for now.

The young man's physique should have just awakened, but those monsters have already targeted him. Chu Suifeng is sure that if Bo Yu lets him go now, he will not live for three days before this body will be replaced by monsters.

Bo Yu: It's hard to comment.

It suddenly occurred to me that every attacker in the world has a side job, such as: family doctor Chu Suifeng, bird master Yu Chixiao, entertainment coach Xie Zexi 0v0