Chapter 125

After becoming classmates with Lin Ting, Jiang Wang's academic performance improved by leaps and bounds again with the Xue Shen tutoring him.

The next monthly exam will definitely get better results, and Jiang Wang is very satisfied.

What made Jiang Wang even more satisfied was that after his unremitting feeding, Lin Ting finally gained some flesh on his thin body. His face, which had always been bloodless, had been significantly improved, and his temperament had also undergone subtle changes. His whole person became more and more mature. It is clear and graceful. Standing there, it feels like the fresh wind in the mountains. Just one look at it makes your body and mind soothed.

Looking at Lin Ting walking in from the door with math papers in his arms, Jiang Wang felt satisfied and proud that his "son" had just grown up.

The boy from the next class who came to play with Jiang Wang was talking to Jiang Wang. Seeing that Jiang Wang suddenly stopped speaking, he followed his line of sight and glanced at Lin Xueshen's face with admiration, his eyes fixed on the large pile of test papers.

The fear of being dominated by mathematics made him tremble. He looked at Jiang Wang without words, and asked with curiosity: "Brother Jiang, how do you manage to look at the math test paper with the same eyes as your girlfriend?"

Jiang Wang quickly He withdrew his eyes and said speechlessly: "What girlfriend? Are you stunned when you failed to confess your love?"

The boy who had just failed to confess his love had a painful look on his face and did not want to talk about this topic anymore, so he said instead: "We are still playing with the same group of seniors this afternoon. Yes, they are going to take the college entrance examination in a month. They want to play the last game with us. How many people are missing? Can you come?"

Jiang Wang was currently obsessed with studying and had no interest at all. He waved lazily: "No, you guys Let's fight."

The boy said anxiously: "Don't, it's not like you don't know about those guys in the senior year. If you don't go, they will definitely laugh at us sophomores to death if we lose."

"Brother! Brother Jiang! I'll give it to you. Can I kowtow? Can I call you daddy?"

No matter how the boy tried to persuade him, Jiang Wang's heart was still unwavering.

Lin Ting finished grading the math papers and walked back to his seat. He happened to hear the boy say that he wanted to kowtow to Jiang Wang to recognize his father. He paused suspiciously and glanced at the man quickly.

When Jiang Wang saw Lin Ting coming back, his indifferent expression immediately changed. He noticed Lin Ting's gaze, and his original idea of ​​sending the boy away disappeared. He pondered for a moment and asked with a smile: "Lin Ting Listen, are you interested in playing basketball?"

Lin Ting was slightly stunned and said, "I don't know how..."

What he said was "I don't know how", not "not interested."

Jiang Wang understood in his heart and smiled brightly: "It doesn't matter, it's very simple. I'll teach you."

Jiang Wang looked at the boy and said with a smile: "I changed my mind. Only by combining work and rest can we learn better. Isn't there a shortage of people? Add Lin Ting is okay, right?"

Anyone who studies in Changyu may not know the full name of the class teacher, but everyone knows Lin Ting, the academic god who has been ranked first in each subject and grade for two consecutive years.

As we all know, Lin Xueshen never participated in their boys' activities. Some people said that he was in poor health and had a heart disease. Some said that he didn't bother to do sweaty sports. Some said that he only had studies in his heart... In short,

Lin Xueshen played basketball as well as anyone. Lin Daiyu beat Voldemort violently.

The boy was dumbfounded.

Jiang Wang glanced at him: "Is that okay?"

Lin Ting was about to speak but hesitated. Jiang Wang silently patted his shoulder, suppressing any words he wanted to refuse.

The boy hesitated for a moment, and Shao Yue said that he would not go unless Jiang Wang went. Instead of losing without two generals, he chose to believe that Jiang Wang and Shao Yue could make up for Lin Ting's weakness, and win with two.

He asked with confirmation: "Brother Jiang, will you come?"

Jiang Wang nodded: "I will definitely come to Lin Tinglai, and I will teach him."

The boy breathed a sigh of relief and left Class 7 after making an appointment.

Lin Ting then spoke, pursed her lips and emphasized: "I really don't know how to do it at all."

If possible, Lin Ting really wanted to play basketball with Jiang Wang, but he knew very well that he was the best player on the court. Jiang Wang's burden.

"Don't worry." Jiang Wang touched his head with a smile, and his voice had a soothing power: "It's not a serious game, and the senior high school students are not good at football, and some people like to play dirty tricks. Everyone doesn't like it. If you fight with them, be careful not to get hurt. I will take care of the rest."

Lin heard Jiang Wang play basketball several times and was deeply impressed by one of the people who deliberately bumped into Jiang Wang. He frowned slightly and said to Jiang Wang seriously: "Then you do too, be careful."

Jiang Wang couldn't help laughing. He and Shao Yue had dealt with all the tricksters on the court. No one dared to play tricks with them now. Those words were just because he was worried that Lin Ting would be a newcomer. It's just a reminder.

But he will protect Lin Ting.

"Okay." Jiang Wang was pleased with his good brother's concern, which was obviously very helpful.

Shao Yue, who was sitting in the back, gritted his teeth and lowered his head to read in a low voice.

Gu Qing looked at the two people in front of him, then at Shao Yue, who had lost a lot of weight, and sighed quietly.

Why bother.

After school in the afternoon, Jiang Wang and Lin Ting arrived at the basketball court on time.

Seeing Gu Qing and Shao Yue also standing on the basketball court, Jiang Wang narrowed his eyes, his expression was normal, but his body honestly pulled Lin Ting to turn around.

The boy who came to call them immediately smiled dryly and said: "Let me introduce to you, we have two new people today. This is Lin Xue Shen Lin Ting. Everyone knows it, right? This is Shao Yue's friend, Lu Qing."

The expressions of the group of senior high school students were very strange, as if they wanted to laugh, but they were holding back for some reason. Everyone was blushing because of it. Finally, the leader laughed and said: "Classmate Lin, basketball is probably not your strong point. Right? If you don't want to fight, you can tell us and we will never force you."

Just blink if you are forced.

After arriving, Lin Ting was very calm and said slowly: "It can become my strength."

Everyone present fell silent.

Jiang Wang looked at Lin Ting in surprise, patted Lin Ting with a smile, and praised: "Well said! Our Xiao Ting has such a strong learning ability, maybe after learning it, he will be better than some people who can only talk. Much more powerful."

The tall man who only knew how to talk had a dark face.

Lin Ting was stunned when she heard the intimate word "Xiao Ting", and then her ears were filled with a layer of crimson silently.

Shao Yue snorted heavily and said impatiently: "Do you want to fight again?"

Gu Qing pulled him away and reminded him in a low voice: "Attitude! Pay attention to your attitude!"

Shao Yue took a deep breath and revealed a With a twisted smile, he said in a rough voice: "Excuse me, do you want to play again?"

A basketball game that was not formal at all began.

After Jiang Wang explained the rules of the game to Lin Ting, he saw Lin Ting's hidden nervousness. He rubbed his head comfortingly and said in a low voice: "If you really don't know what to do, just remember to keep your eyes on the ball and get it." Just pass the ball to me, don't think about anything else."

Lin Ting's face was solemn, as if he was facing the most important test in his life, and he nodded vigorously and solemnly.

Jiang Wang chuckled, and as the classmate acting as the referee blew the whistle, he rushed out like an arrow.

Lin Ting kept Jiang Wang's words in mind, unblinking, staring intently at the basketball flying on the court, staring closely at it, never letting go for a moment.

His movements were clumsy, and he was almost hit by the ball a few times. His eyes were still looking at the ball, but the basketball was no longer the only thing in his field of vision. He was concentrating on observing the movements of everyone, pondering their personalities, and making precise calculations about the next reactions. .

Once again, he was almost hit by the ball. The tall man got the ball and laughed loudly: "Classmate Lin, you are so weak, you should go back to study!" As

soon as he finished speaking, the others couldn't help laughing.

Lin Ting ignored them and continued to practice predicting their movements.

Jiang Wang didn't want to swallow his anger. He grabbed the ball from the tall man with a feint of walking, sprinted to the three lines outside the basketball hoop, jumped up, the strength of his arm muscles suddenly exploded, and the basketball hit the hoop with a "bang" sound. !

A beautiful three-pointer!

The laughter stopped.

Jiang Wang turned his head and smiled contemptuously: "Then you can't even study, so you can only go home and plant sweet potatoes?" The

tall

man: "..." Others: "..."

The first half of the game is over. The class won, and the girls who stayed around the basketball court to watch the game let out excited little screams to cheer them on.

During the short break, before anyone came to deliver water, Lin Ting quickly took out two bottles of water from his schoolbag and handed one of them to Jiang Wang.

Jiang Wang drank half a bottle in one breath, rubbed his head, and said with a smile: "Don't listen to them. In fact, considering it is your first time playing, your performance today is already very good. Studying is important, but exercise The body is also important, you know?"

Lin Ting shook his head, looking at Jiang Wang's eyes bright: "I don't care."

"That's good." Jiang Wang nodded happily.

Shao Yue walked over, with Gu Qing standing behind him.

After they finished speaking, Gu Qing poked Shao Yue's back. Shao Yue looked awkward and said, "Jiang Wang, if you want to win, then I'll join forces with you."

What kind of tone and expression is this? Lu Qing was a little speechless, crying and saying that it was Shao Yue who wanted to reconcile with Jiang Wang, but it looked like he was being forced.

"Don't." Jiang Wang said without thinking, "I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore."

Shao Yue was stunned.

After the intermission, the game continues.

In the second half of the game, the senior team clearly felt that something was wrong with the opponent, and everyone was sweating coldly.

Specifically, Lin Ting, the pure newcomer who was originally the easiest to deal with, moves very strangely and can always avoid their moves just right, as if he has an eye that can predict and is still improving; Shao, whose skills are similar to Jiang Wang, There was a fierce look in his eyes, he was grabbing the ball, smashing and passing as if he was an enemy...

Jiang Wang accidentally glanced at Lin Ting, his eyes were brighter and sharper than before, like a beautiful jade revealing its brilliance, easily taking away everything from him look.

"Jiang Wang!"

Lin Ting grabbed the ball and suddenly called him, his face flushed with excitement, his eyes bright and black, like a rabbit who found the sweetest and most delicious carrot and threw the carrot to it with all his strength. He looked at him expectantly.

Jiang Wang's heartbeat suddenly skipped a beat, and a strange throbbing surged in his heart, gradually filling his entire heart.

Without any time to think, Jiang Wang caught the basketball, smiled at Lin Ting, turned his head with sharp eyes, and slammed the basketball into the frame again.

In the second half of the game, Grade 2 Class 7 won again with an overwhelming advantage.

As soon as the game was over, Lin Ting ran up to him, full of amazement, and whispered: "Awesome." A

thick smile flashed in Jiang Wang's eyes, his eyebrows softened inadvertently, and he said with a smile: "Did you predict just now? Their moves? I think I can't beat you even if I give you time."

"No."

Lin was very sure after hearing this.

Jiang Wang smiled and thought sweetly in his heart, this is a good buddy! If it were Shao Yue, he would only say that it was for sure.

The group of senior high school students left with sighs.

Several girls came towards them with water in their hands and said shyly: "Classmate Jiang, Classmate Lin, do you want some water?"

"No." Jiang Wang suddenly felt wary and glanced at Lin, who was unaware. Ting, he regretted bringing Lin Ting here to play ball. He always felt that his little Bodhisattva would be remembered by others today, so he put his arm around Lin Ting's shoulders and walked away without leaving a trace.

This is only the second year of high school, and she is still a Huaguduo of the motherland. For the healthy growth of Huaguduo, puppy love is absolutely prohibited! Not even a single seedling!

Jiang Wang's eyes were extremely firm.

Lin Ting had no idea that the people on the side were thinking wildly. She put her schoolbag on her back quickly and took out her and Jiang Wang's water from the schoolbag.

Behind them, Gu Qing pulled Shao Yue with a stinky face to follow him quickly, put a bottle of mineral water into his hand, and winked: "Go, have a good attitude, speak softly, it's best if you can cry, Jiang Wang Eat soft things rather than hard things."

"Haha." Shao Yue gave him a sneer.

Gu Qing slapped him on the head unceremoniously, met Shao Yue's disbelieving eyes, and sneered: "What's your tone? I know why Jiang Wang broke up with you, I can't stand it anymore. If you fail this time, I will never help you, and you will never be able to reconcile with the person you like."

Shao Yue stepped forward with a dark face, holding water.

Jiang Wang looked at Shao Yue, who was blocking the way, with a somewhat unpleasant look on his face, and asked rudely: "What are you doing here again?"

"Jiang Wang." Shao Yue tried his best to smile, even though the smile was a little twisted, "You drink water Is that what I said? Just now... my tone was not good, I'm sorry, you know my temper is like this, and it will be difficult to change for a while."

He looked at Lin Ting who looked slightly surprised, pinched his palms tightly, and hardened his hands. He said, "I'm sorry last time. Gu Qing told me that I misunderstood you. I'm sorry."

Jiang Wang was really confused at this moment. Did the sun come out in the west? Shao Yue actually apologized? Will you still give in?

"Don't drink water." After several years of friendship, Jiang Wang gave him three words.

Lin Ting didn't give any response to the apology. He lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking.

Seeing that Jiang Wang's attitude softened, Shao Yue breathed a sigh of relief and smiled a little more seriously. He handed the water to Jiang Wang's arms and said, "Drink it. I asked someone to buy it specially. It's still very cold."

Jiang Wang looked at the water that was forced on him. Bing Shui frowned, returned the ice water to Shao Yue, took one of the bottles Lin Ting held in his arms, took a sip, and said: "I don't like drinking ice, I have water, can you go? ?"

Based on his understanding of Shao Yue, there must be something fishy in Shao Yue's strange attitude. Jiang Wang was not interested in knowing. He just wanted to send Lin Ting home and talk to Lin Ting about the game on the way.

Shao Yue left without leaving his heart.

Lin Ting also began to lose his mind.

Jiang Wang raised his eyebrows and asked funny, "What are you thinking about?"

Lin Ting looked straight at the mineral water in his hand, his neck to his ears were like burning clouds in the sky, and the tips of his ears were so red that they were bleeding.

"This bottle of water." Lin Ting said softly, "I have drank it."

Jiang Wang's hand holding the water bottle stiffened. The red cloud seemed to be contagious, and a strange heat began to spread from his face.

His Adam's apple rolled.