Chapter 95

Looking for him?

Gu Chao casually took the phone and glanced at it. With just one glance, he suddenly woke up with a jolt, and all his sleepiness disappeared.

Needless to say, the anonymous sender was definitely Ning Hedong.

Shouldn't Ning Hedong be fighting fiercely with Feng Yao? What are you doing with him? And you send such a very misleading text message!

Gu Chao's first reaction was to look at Huo Jiangyue. The latter's expression was still calm, his eyes were half lowered, and he could not see any emotion.

"Uncle Huo, please listen to my explanation." Gu Chao was angry and nervous at the same time. He was afraid that Huo Jiangyue would misunderstand him, so he blurted out anxious words in a barrage, almost swearing to the sky: "I am innocent with others, and with you I've never been in love before, and that night was my first time!"

Huo Jiangyue raised her eyes at him and said, "I know."

That night in the hotel, he could see that Gu Chao was not very skilled at kissing. When I did that later, my technique at the beginning was so poor that I didn't even know how to clean it afterward.

"That's good." Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue's expression carefully and saw that he didn't say anything, but his tense back was much more relaxed. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then thought about his previous obsession with Ning Hedong. , inexplicably feeling guilty.

Huo Jiangyue noticed that the young man didn't know what to think of in the blink of an eye, his eyes flickered slightly, his palms were slightly closed, and he said nothing, waiting for Gu Chao's next words.

Gu Chaoqing coughed, and when he met Huo Jiangyue's eyes, he knew that he could not escape this level. However, he did not intend to hide it from Huo Jiangyue, so he used Ning Hedong to help him, and he acted as Ning Hedong's substitute. Actors, taught Ning and Dong all about acting.

"Maybe it was because I confused gratitude and love at that time, so..." It

was okay at first, Huo Jiangyue only showed a hint of distress and anger, but as he spoke, the air pressure in the room became lower and lower, and Gu Chao's words It also gradually became weaker.

Because Huo Jiangyue's eyes were really dark and scary, his hands were clenched into fists, the light blue veins were bulging, and he was trembling slightly with exertion.

Gu Chao suspected that if he continued to talk, his happy life would be over.

Alarm bells blaring in his mind, Gu Chao tried to calm down Uncle Huo's anger, raised his hand and swore: "You believe me, I have no feelings for Ning Hedong for a long time! Otherwise, I would not block him and let him just Can you change your mobile phone number and send me a message, right? I only regard him as the evil boss who exploits my labor force. I do a lot of work by myself, but he hasn't paid me a salary for a whole year!"

Gu Chao's tone was so disgusting. He was filled with anger, and it really sounded like he only had disgust, and no other emotions that he shouldn't have.

Huo Jiangyue closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

Gu Chao felt sour in his heart. Since they were together, his Uncle Huo hadn't had a headache for a while, but now he felt uncomfortable again.

All because of another haunting person.

Gu Chao moved his cold eyes to the text message interface. When Huo Jiangyue opened his eyes, he made a call in front of him.

Ning Hedong quickly connected and asked in surprise: "Xiao Chao! Do you forgive me -"

"Absolutely impossible." Gu Chao said coldly: "If you bother me again, it won't just be those reports now."

No. When Ning and Dong came to their senses, Gu Chao simply blocked them.

Ning Hedong didn't suddenly realize that he liked him and came to see him. It could only be because of the report he saw yesterday. Ning Hedong also has a TV series that is currently being filmed. His acting skills fell to rock bottom overnight, and he was even scolded by the director and became a hot search topic. His help for Ning Hedong was not a secret. The paparazzi took notice and dug up some information. .

It was simply because he was afraid of affecting his reputation. It was impossible for Ning Hedong to withdraw from the circle and ask for forgiveness.

After doing all this, the coldness between Gu Chao's brows and eyes faded away, and his expression changed in a blink of an eye. He took Huo Jiangyue's hand and put it on his cheek, gently rubbing Huo Jiangyue's favorite little pear dimple. Her light brown eyes were like fine amber. She looked at Huo Jiangyue eagerly and whispered: "Uncle Huo, don't be angry. I only like you."

Huo Jiangyue looked at Gu Chao and finally sighed softly. tone.

He was angry because Ning and Dong treated Gu Chao like that. How could he be angry with Gu Chao?

Just thinking about Gu Chao having feelings for someone else, annoyance, sourness mixed with indescribable emotions came to his heart one after another, like a big hand, grasping his heart tightly. Huo Jiangyue wished that a year earlier, no, He should have been by Gu Chao's side as early as when Gu Chao lost his parents.

Gu Chao didn't know what Huo Jiangyue was thinking. He looked at Huo Jiangyue aggrievedly and continued: "And I don't think that's like me. If I like someone, how can I endure it for so long? Like I like you, I can't wait to confess my love as soon as I get the chance."

"Yes." Huo Jiangyue did not take back his hand, his eyes were dark, and he gently pinched the soft flesh of Gu Chao's cheek with his backhand.

At this moment, the young man is like a soft and pitiful puppy, completely unable to see the strong and domineering nature at night.

Huo Jiangyue knew that this was just Gu Chao's disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing. This description could not be more suitable for Gu Chao.

But there was nothing he could do, so he just kept doing this and would never be able to deal with Gu Chao.

Huo Jiangyue didn't use any force at all, and Gu Chao didn't feel any pain at all. It seemed that this action didn't seem like punishment, but more like... flirting.

Feeling the touch on his face, Gu Chao's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Then he realized that Huo Jiangyue had lost his temper. He arched his eyebrows, grabbed Huo Jiangyue's hand, and moved closer again, blinking and asking with a smile. He said: "Does it feel good? Do you want to try pinching it again?"

Huo Jiangyue looked away uncomfortably and whispered: "No, okay, you still have to go filming."

After a lot of trouble in the morning, time It's really not enough.

"Okay." Gu Chao reluctantly let go of Huo Jiangyue. Just as he walked to the bathroom door of the master bedroom, Huo Jiangyue suddenly shouted: "Gu Chao." "

What's wrong?" Gu Chao turned around.

Huo Jiangyue looked at him steadily, but said nothing and asked him to continue washing.

Gu Chao entered the bathroom in confusion.

Huo Jiangyue took a long time to look away. He originally wanted to say that he could endure anything but betrayal.

The mother tried her best to help the man, but in the end it ended miserably, and she would rather die with him. Huo Jiangyue once only thought it was ridiculous. Why should he set up for others? Now I understand a little bit.

But he was willing to believe Gu Chao.

Needless to say, Gu Chao can do it.

Huo Jiangyue lowered her eyes, reached for the mobile phone beside her, and sent a few messages for people to handle.

Gu Chao didn't care because Ning and Dong helped after all.

He had no scruples. He would naturally want to get back the wrongs Gu Chao suffered.

In the final analysis, Huo Jiangyue's tolerance was only for Gu Chao, not the essence. Otherwise, why would the Huo family be in his hands, and the entire staff would become as silent as a chill when they saw him.

Cheng Qing returned to the set the next day. I don't know if he learned a lesson and didn't force contact with Gu Chao again. Gu Chao was also happy and relaxed, so he didn't have to be on guard every day.

Time passes little by little, and Gu Chao's role in "Retrospective" is coming to an end, and it will be completed in two days.

As soon as he returned to the hotel, Gu Chao wanted to share the good news with Huo Jiangyue. Unfortunately, Huo Jiangyue happened to be on a business trip that day and had to wait four or five days before he could come back.

Gu Chaozheng was planning to make a video call to Huo Jiangyue.

"Dong dong."

A knock on the door came immediately. It was late at night, and Gu Chao ignored it.

The people outside seemed to confirm that someone was inside. After knocking twice, Cheng Qing's low voice came, "Gu Chao, have you blocked me?"

Knowing that it was Cheng Qing, Gu Chao ignored him. He has blocked Cheng Qing. Anyway, the deal is about to be finalized and they will soon be strangers.

Gu Chao was not interested in opening the door for Cheng Qing. Who knew Cheng Qing suddenly had another seizure, so he simply ignored it.

Unexpectedly, Cheng Qing persevered, knocked on the door a few more times, and said, "Open the door, I have something to tell you."

After a pause, Cheng Qing added, "I know you have a sister in the hospital, right?

" The door was opened with a "snap" sound. Gu Chao stood at the door with an expressionless face. There was no trace of smile on his lips that were always smiling. His voice was very soft, but it was filled with the terror of the coming storm. "You want to touch my sister?"

Cheng He was stunned for a moment, with a trace of obsession flashing in his eyes, and said with a smile: "How could it be? I spent a lot of effort to find a brain tumor expert. He is the top expert in this field in the country. I can let him give it to your sister. Surgery."

Gu Chao sneered.

"You don't believe it? What I said is not a lie. As long as you agree, he can appear in front of your sister tomorrow." Cheng Qing smiled with an unknown meaning, lowered his head and operated on his phone, brought up the message interface and showed it to Gu Chao, and said : "As long as you promise me one condition."

Gu Chao glanced at the phone screen and then turned to stare at Cheng Qing.

Cheng Qing's smile deepened and he placed Gu Xi's treatment opportunity in front of Gu Chao. If he didn't believe that Gu Chao wouldn't take the bait, he said slowly: "As long as you promise me, leave Huo Jiangyue and come to me -"

Gu Chao said nothing He hesitated and turned the door away.

His sister is important, but Huo Jiangyue is equally important. Cheng Qing is dreaming if he wants to abandon Huo Jiangyue.

Cheng Qing turned pale for a while and said to the door: "It doesn't matter, I'll give you time to think about it."

After a while, the footsteps at the door faded away.

Gu Chao sat on the bed in a daze for a while. Gu Xi's condition has declined significantly in the past few days. The attending doctor said that after a while, another operation may be needed. If this operation does not work, it may really be like a story. Like that...

But even if he has a salary and enough money, he doesn't have the connections to get to know those top doctors.

The cell phone rings.

Gu Chao lowered his head. It was a video call from Huo Jiangyue. He should have taken the initiative since he didn't call.

"What are you thinking about?" Huo Jiangyue looked at Gu Chao, who looked unhappy, and frowned slightly, unable to hide the concern in his eyes.

Gu Chao calmed down and said, "It's nothing."

"You should be free when you come back? Do you want to go to the hospital to meet my sister?" Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue at the other end of the video and said with a smile, "She keeps talking about it. "

Gu Chao was filming before, and the hospital where Gu Xi lived was relatively far away. Gu Xi had to go to bed early at night, so she never made it.

Huo Jiangyue said, "Okay."

Speaking of Gu Xi, Huo Jiangyue thought of something and smiled lightly.

The top international experts in this field that he had asked him to find had already been found. Considering that Gu Chao would be worried if Gu Xi went abroad alone, Huo Jiangyue talked with the other party and asked him to come to China to perform surgery on Gu Xi. At that time, there were still scheduled surgeries on hand, so we could only wait.

Counting the time, it should be coming soon.

When the doctor arrives, he gives Gu Chao a surprise, and Gu Chao will probably be very happy.

As soon as Huo Jiangyue recovered his thoughts, he saw Gu Chao hesitate for a long time, took a deep breath, and said in a hoarse voice: "I want to ask you for a favor."

The smile on Huo Jiangyue's lips froze and slowly pursed.

Just tell him what Gu Chao wants him to do. He is very happy. Why do you say "help"?

Gu Chao lowered his eyes and did not see Huo Jiangyue's expression. He was quite embarrassed, and his heart was lifted.

Although Huo Jiangyue was in love with him, after all, they had just gotten together, and it was such a big favor to ask someone to help her.

Although it may not be a big deal to Huo Jiangyue, he doesn't even like to owe favors, and he still feels a little guilty about asking his lover for help. But Gu Xi's illness really can't last too long, and no matter how much his salary is, it can't be short. Within a short period of time, he found a top doctor to operate on Gu Xi. He was the only relative he didn't want to lose.

"The doctor said that Gu Xi needs another operation. I want you to help me..."

Huo Jiangyue didn't want to hear that word anymore, sighed, interrupted him, and said, "Don't worry, the doctor will do it within three days." To China."

Gu Chao paused.

Huo Jiangyue said helplessly: "I originally wanted to give you a surprise. Gu Xi is also my sister."