Chapter 7

[A Grape: Hahahaha, the Civil Affairs Bureau has moved it here for you, please get married on the spot! ]

[KK: Congratulations to Jiang Xiaoling for marrying into a wealthy family! [Applause][Throw flowers][Throw flowers]]

[Gua Gua: On behalf of the ice creams, we agreed to the marriage. [狗头]]

A large number of cheerful barrages of claps passed by from the live broadcast room. Almost no one took Xie Zexi's words seriously, thinking that it was the effect of the program. After all, the name of the variety show is "Love Period", and the theme is about being in love, so it's not wrong to say they are lovers.

Xie Zexi saw Jiang Ling's crimson ears hidden under the black hair, but didn't take it to heart. He stood up, stretched out his hand towards Jiang Ling, and said, "Let's go down and try." Jiang Ling

hesitated and finally caught up with Xie Zexi. hands and try to stand up from your seat.

It was the first time for him to wear these shoes, and he couldn't control his balance. As soon as he stepped on them, he immediately threw forward unsteadily, his eyes widened suddenly, his heart jumped to his throat, and his breath was held.

Fortunately, Xie Zexi's quick eyesight and quick hands caught Jiang Ling in time and helped him stabilize his body.

Jiang Ling patted his chest with lingering fear, thinking that thanks to Xie Zexi, otherwise he might have made a fool of himself in front of the camera and collapsed.

He was about to say thank you, but when he remembered Xie Zexi's words just now, his expression became unnatural for a moment, so he had to express his gratitude with his eyes.

Xie Zexi received his look and chuckled.

Jiang Ling suddenly thought of something, and instantly put the discomfort of that second behind him, and asked enthusiastically: "Xie Zexi, you should be able to skate, right? Can you be my coach temporarily?"

Xie Zexi helped him to the court, Glancing at Jiang Ling, he teased: "Didn't you say you want to win a big villa for me?"

Jiang Ling was speechless, coughed slightly, her peach blossom eyes flashed, and said seriously: "I just want to win a villa for you, so I want to win a villa for you." I want you to teach me so that I can learn to take first place as soon as possible."

After hearing this, Xie Zexi smiled and said: "I am very strict as a coach, are you sure?"

Jiang Ling asked tentatively: "How strict is strict?"

"You try Just try it and you will know." Xie Zexi said.

Jiang Ling weighed the pros and cons, and passed the big villa and the rose glass window in his mind. His eyes became firm for a second, and he said seriously: "Master, please bow to me, disciple." "

Where are you bowing?" Xie Zexi seemed to be confused. asked.

Jiang Ling looked down at his hand that was firmly holding Xie Zexi's arm, and then at the ice on the ground. He smiled flatteringly and said, "I'll make up for it after the game is over. Can I say three thanks?" "Okay?

" ." Xie Zexi raised the corners of his lips and nodded gently.

He took a look inside the venue and slowly moved Jiang Ling to the railing, letting Jiang Ling grasp the railing first and learn to balance.

"Don't shake your feet." Xie Zexi stopped smiling as soon as he entered the teaching mode. The peaceful aura around him turned cold, and he corrected Jiang Ling's posture mercilessly: "Straighten your back and lower your center of gravity." "You have to step down

. , don't just hold on to the railing."

"That's it, slide up, don't be afraid." "

Relax your waist."

"Don't tighten your waist, relax it." Xie Zexi frowned slightly.

He didn't want to either, but his body was out of control.

Jiang Ling was about to cry, but looked at Xie Zexi pitifully, trying to soften him.

The strict coach Xie Zexi was indifferent and showed his ruthless side.

Once Jiang Ling's inappropriate actions did not change and repeated reminders were useless, Xie Zexi would take action himself.

Jiang Ling's waist was extremely sensitive, so he took off his thick coat before leaving the field and wore only a camel-colored sweater. When Xie Zexi patted him, he always trembled. Instead of relaxing, he became even tighter.

Looking at Du Jiangling with his head drooping in frustration, Xie Zexi smiled quietly in his eyes and let him go with great mercy: "Forget it, you practice by yourself for a while first, I'll change my shoes and bring them later." You try skating for a while."

"Really?" As if he didn't expect the "torture" to end so quickly, Jiang Ling looked up in surprise.

"Yeah."

Xie Zexi moved much faster than Jiang Ling. He changed his shoes in the blink of an eye and returned to the ice rink.

From a distance, from his angle, he could see Jiang Ling, who was splayed outwards, his hands subconsciously raised to the sky, trembling and "sliding" forward like a little crab.

It looked like he was studying very hard, but he didn't slip out even once. He relied on the newly learned method of standing, bending his legs and walking forward in small steps, and slowly moved forward. His posture was extremely funny.

Occasionally there would be signs of rollover, and Jiang Ling would immediately hug the railing with a frightened expression.

[Guagua: Hahahahahahahahaha! A sperm-grown crab wandered into the skating rink. ]

[ Meow Meow-chan: I'm so angry, don't Jiang Ling recognize anyone's arms and legs? Tame your wild limbs! ]

[z: The cameraman is aiming at Mr. Xie! I want to see Mr. Xie's expression towards his useless disciple! Shouldn't this be caught and "educated" severely? 】

【Beibei: The one who knows [dog head] in the front, just watch DJ: Strictly thank Coach how to punish his incompetent Jiang student.a】

[I love to eat egg tarts: The one in front, this is a barrage area, not a no-man's land ah! Hahahaha [like secretly] [borrow one to talk]]

Xie Zexi has never seen such a clumsy person. He pressed his fist to his lips to suppress the laughter that was rising in his throat. He moved his feet and easily slid in front of Jiang Ling and faced him. Reach out.

"Come."

Jiang Ling felt his eyes blur as an elegant figure floated in front of him.

Xie Zexi did not take off her coat. She wore a long black windbreaker. When she skated, the long windbreaker and black belt flew up in the wind. She looked elegant and free. She could move her arms on the ice like a falcon flying in the air. , firmly attracting attention.

Jiang Ling blinked and took it without hesitation this time.

Xie Zexi hooked his lower lip, held his hand, and led him to gallop into the wind.

The ice rink is enclosed, but the venue is open enough to accommodate more than a thousand people.

At first, when Jiang Ling's legs were shaking, Xie Zexi was not very fast.

Slowly, Jiang Ling gradually got better. Xie Zexi did not restrain himself and slid hundreds of meters in one breath.

"Ah!" Jiang Ling never expected that it would be so violent suddenly, and he screamed out of surprise. He felt the strong wind blowing on his face, and the broken hair on his forehead blew up.

He grabbed Xie Zexi's arm tightly, looked at the people and scenery that kept retreating, and shouted: "Xie Zexi! Stop! Stop! I can't do it anymore, it's too fast!" The

exciting scene made the audience in front of the live broadcast room stop in tacit agreement. For a moment, the screen began to gushing.

[Big Star: Oh my god, can Xie Zexi skate so fast while dragging a person? ! What kind of awesome balance and core strength is this? [Shocked to drop the watermelon]]

[z: What... Mr. Xie seems to be very relaxed, I think he doesn't even try his best...]

[A big salted fish: Hahahaha Jiang Xiaoling, what are you talking about? words! 】

【Beibei: To put it lightly, I feel the same way, and it's very explosive! Visually, the waist strength is also very good. We, Jiang Ling, are blessed, but we just don't know if we can hold it [dog head]]

[Pink Bear: The one in front, shake hands [dog head]]

[Strawberry Sour: Why does Mr. Xie look so gentle and elegant? powerful! Tears flowed from my mouth. Sorry, Mr. Fu, I have to climb the wall! ]

[Death-killing female orangutan: Decisively climb the wall +1]

[: +2]

[: +3]

[: + ID number]

In just a few minutes, fans who could not find Mr. Xie's v blog regretfully touched Jin Yao official account.

Jinyao's public relations department, which manages the official account, looked at the terrifying increase in the number of fans, and looked at each other in disbelief at the fans who invaded the comment area and asked their boss to open a v-blog.

...

Hearing Jiang Ling's shout, Xie Zexi slowed down and gradually stopped.

"How's it going?" Xie Zexi asked after Jiang Ling had taken a breath.

Jiang Ling put one hand on his waist and one hand covering his heaving chest. He paused for a second after hearing this.

Xie Zexi thought he was angry, and was about to explain when he saw Jiang Ling's peach blossom eyes sparkling with bright light. He clapped his hands excitedly and said, "It's so exciting!" "...

" Xie Zexi looked at him steadily. Suddenly he stopped laughing, his tone became much gentler inadvertently, and he said warmly: "As long as you like it." "

It's just a bit short, I didn't experience it enough." Jiang Ling felt a little regretful, suddenly remembered something, his eyes drifted, and he added with a little embarrassment. "That, what, it was too sudden just now, I was not prepared, please forget that embarrassing scene."

"You can try to experience it again by yourself." Xie Zexi tapped his leg and said with a faint smile: " Congratulations, you learned it."

Jiang Ling lowered his head subconsciously and saw that he was not holding the railing or Xie Zexi to support him. He was just standing on the ice and murmured uncertainly: "I learned it?"

Next Seconds later, his face turned red with excitement. He looked at Xie Zexi happily, whirled in circles in front of him, and said, "Xie Zexi! Look, I've learned--" As soon as he finished speaking, his legs suddenly swayed again

. The child, his center of gravity was unstable, and with a "pop", he knelt straight in front of Xie Zexi, and his hands subconsciously fluttered and pulled, hugging Xie Zexi's legs.

Jiang Ling: "..."

He lowered his head silently.

"Coach, I think I may have to practice for a while." Jiang Ling hugged Xie Zexi's legs and felt his face burning for a moment. He whispered in a very small voice, and he felt guilty and did not dare to look up to see Xie Zexi's expression.