Chapter 69

Chu Suifeng came out of the bathroom, and another hair dryer was stuffed into her hand.

He glanced at Bo Yu. Bo Yu had just drained the water for him. Why didn't he just dry his hair?

But Chu Suifeng also knew that this was obviously impossible.

He regretfully took the hair dryer and brushed his short hair. Did he really need to blow it?

Seeing that Chu Suifeng looked very good, Bo Yu felt relieved and said, "I'm going to cook."

"Okay." Chu Suifeng asked with a smile: "Mr. Bo, can you make spicy chicken today? And Dongpo pork." , Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, I really want to eat it."

This was Chu Suifeng's first time ordering, and the dishes he ordered were time-consuming and tough.

Bo Yu turned around for a moment, then looked back at Chu Suifeng and said, "Okay." He regarded it

as a reward for Chu Suifeng's bravery.

Bo Yu went downstairs.

Chu Suifeng looked away, put down the hair dryer, went to the room to prepare something, and then walked towards Bo Yu's room with a clear goal.

He has been at work for a month, and Bo Yu has never let him in. Chu Suifeng had no intention of exploring other people's privacy before.

But this time we had to go in. Who made Bo Yu not want to sleep with him?

Chu Suifeng sighed in his heart, and slowly pulled the door handle and turned it. It didn't turn, and it was locked.

He raised his eyebrows, glanced downstairs, unlocked the door, entered the house quietly, and closed the door behind his back.

Bo Yu's room was just like him, clean and tidy, but other than that, there seemed to be no difference.

Chu Suifeng was halfway through the arrangement when he saw a door in an inconspicuous corner.

In order to protect Bo Yu, there must be no loopholes in this formation. He paused and went over to open the door.

Inside is a small studio, with a dead white color, pale walls, snow-white curtains, even the floor and desk, all with a snow-white background. Except for the easel in the center, the entire space is extremely pale and strong. The feeling of depression is like an invisible hand, strangling your breath and clutching your heart.

Chu Suijian almost thought that he had stepped into another infinite world.

He frowned and glanced around. It was very small, only about five square meters. Bo Yu should come in often. It was also very clean, without any dust.

The easel was brand new and had been replaced recently, but the desk looked more like a children's desk than a desk for adults. The marks on it were also very old, with the word "Bo Yu" written crookedly on the deep left corner.

Chu Suifeng frowned, took one last look, finished setting up the formation, and when he exited, he noticed that there were several holes in the door, as if several locks had been removed.

His eyes were heavy, thinking that Bo Yu rarely talked about his parents, and a little speculation came to his mind, and the hand holding the doorknob unconsciously tightened, and he almost pulled it off completely.

Chu Suifeng didn't stay long.

After carefully cleaning up the traces of someone's presence in the room, he went downstairs and arranged a set of formations around the courtyard surrounding the villa, leaving the scent of blood, covering the entire villa and marking it domineeringly.

By the time everything was set up, Bo Yu had just finished cooking.

Chu Suifeng went to the restaurant with a normal expression. Looking at the fragrant dishes on the table, he said with a smile: "I am really lucky to be able to eat Mr. Bo's cooking."

Bo Yu put down the bowls and chopsticks and looked up after hearing this. Looking at him, he lowered his eyelids to cover the little joy in his eyes, and said in a tone with no emotion, "Don't be poor, let's eat." After staying together for a long time,

Chu Suifeng couldn't tell the young man's true emotions. He curled his lips and sat down to eat.

After finishing the meal, Chu Suifeng put the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher as usual. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a sneaky and familiar dog head emerging from the yard.

Chu Suifeng understood and asked Bo Yu to go upstairs first, took out a few talisman papers he had just prepared in his pocket and threw them to Meng Mian, and said, "Find a way to give the talisman to Xia Xi." Meng Mian

blinked and curiously Asked: "How do you know what I am here for?"

"Besides your protagonist Shou, do you have other things to do with me?" Chu Suifeng looked at it speechlessly, waved his hands in disgust and said: "Take it and leave quickly. ."

The masked man felt aggrieved and said: "You don't even know how much effort I put into escaping from the rescue center. I went to that park to remind you that my claws are all gone."

It is impossible to expect Chu Suifeng to be sympathetic. Yes, he said with a half-smile: "You can kill him suddenly on the spot, and then change his avatar to remind you."

Masked: "..." Why does it think Chu Suifeng is the villain?

After driving away the dog, Chu Suifeng went upstairs.

As expected, Bo Yu stayed in the studio again, staring at the easel in a daze.

Chu Suifeng was already familiar with the process and went to play games on the chair.

He recently switched to a new game and found it interesting and not boring at all.

No one spoke in the studio, everyone was busy with their own things, and the atmosphere was quiet but beautiful.

Until Chu Suifeng suddenly remembered the painting that he had not yet had time to look at. He raised his eyes to look at Bo Yu, and happened to meet the young man's eyes looking here. He kept moving his pen and his eyes were so focused that he could only fit in his eyes.

Chu Suifeng's eyes flashed, and there were many smiles in his eyes. He stood up suddenly and walked towards Bo Yu with long strides.

When Bo Yu met Chu Suifeng's eyes, he suddenly looked away, but it was already too late. The man strode over and pressed his hand on the easel to stop him from covering it with canvas. There was a slight smile in his eyes. He leaned over and stared into Bo Yu's eyes. His voice was low and magnetic, and he asked in a low voice: "Who is Mr. Bo drawing?"

"Are you drawing me?"

Bo Yu's pen fell to the ground.

No one looked away. Bo Yu's breathing was slightly stagnant, his fingers tightened unnaturally, and his lips moved, but no words came out.

Chu Suifeng had already walked around from the back of the easel and was standing next to Bo Yu. Sure enough, he saw a familiar person on the painting paper.

The smile on his lips grew wider, and he commented as if he was a painter: "Mr. Bo is indeed a painter. This light, shadow, and composition are really good." Bo

Yu pursed his lips and said, "I'm sorry."

"Why?" Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "You are very good at painting. I like it very much. I should be happy."

The young man lowered his eyes, frowned, and his long and curly eyelashes trembled slightly, like a butterfly wing flapping anxiously.

Chu Suifeng knew at a glance that Bo Yu didn't notice that he was really happy, so he simply took Bo Yu's hand and pressed it against the raised corners of his lips, letting him feel it for himself, and said with a smile: "What I said is true. ."

Bo Yu was shocked by his actions. He looked away like an electric shock. His heart was beating like a drum, and the tips of his ears were slowly dyed red. His eyes turned away, but they were floating without a fixed place. He said with some embarrassment: "I know, don't do it next time. Like this."

Chu Suifeng didn't take his little move to heart. He thought of the painting he saw in the morning, and an unknown smile flashed across his lips, and asked, "Actually, there's more than just this one, right?"

Bo Yuzhuan She looked up at him, looked away hastily, thought of something, then turned back as if to cover up, and said calmly, "A few drawings." "

Just a few?"

Chu Suifeng placed his palms on Bo Yu's seat. On one side, looking from the side, it seems to be holding the young man in his arms.

He looked down at the frozen Bo Yu with a half-smile, and his eyes as deep as the abyss seemed to be able to easily see into the deepest part of people's hearts.

"Isn't it more?"

The young man's Adam's apple rolled up and down, his eyebrows lowered in annoyance, his cold eyebrows stained with the panic of being punctured, his thin lips moved awkwardly, and he said softly: "...there are more than a dozen. "

Chu Suifeng smiled.

Bo Yu himself said that no ambiguity was allowed in the office, but he secretly drew portraits of him one after another.

A dozen? I'm afraid there are dozens of them, right?

"I think I need to charge some image rights fees." Chu Suifeng took a step forward and put his hand on Bo Yu's shoulder.

It's easy to solve it if it's just money. Bo Yu breathed a sigh of relief, stabilized his mind, and asked relaxedly: "How much do you want? Is ten thousand per card enough? If it's not enough, you can add more."

"No money." Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "I just want one more ..."

After a pause, Chu Suifeng changed his words without changing his expression: "Twice."

He actually wanted to draw as many pictures as he wanted, but considering that Bo Yu was thin-skinned, he might become angry and refused even once. , then forget it and just accept it when you are ready.

"What?" Bo Yu didn't react for a moment.

Chu Suifeng held his hand and looked at Bo Yu with burning eyes. With a smile on his lips, he said without any embarrassment: "The one who was in the room last night, come back two more times."

Bo Yu's face quickly changed. The redness gradually spread to the white neck, and the tips of the ears were even bright red, as if they could drip blood.

Why are you saying this again? It's teasing and flirting. Does Chu Suifeng know? !

"You..." Bo Yu endured it and objected: "On other terms, I don't want to do it to a straight man." "

How do you know I'm a straight man?" Chu Suifeng said confidently without blinking an eye, "I What I said last time is that it may be, but not necessarily. Besides, I have never had a girlfriend, so maybe I am also a curvy person?" It's

just a sexual orientation. He has always been casual and doesn't care about this. If Bo Yu must be curvy, then If you agree, then bend over.

"Just say whether you agree or not." Chu Suifeng said this, but held Bo Yu tightly with his hand, showing no intention of letting go.

Bo Yu was stunned by his unprincipled words. He looked at Chu Suifeng with complicated eyes, ignoring the subtle joy in his heart. He thought for a long time and agreed with difficulty.

Forget it, just twice.

Chu Suifeng had probably never been in love before, so it was a novelty for the moment, not that he had any other thoughts. When the curiosity passed, he would no longer think about it.

Thinking of this, Bo Yu's tense nerves relaxed slightly.

A smile appeared in Chu Suifeng's eyes, he let go of Bo Yu's hand, stood openly in front of Bo Yu, and said expectantly: "Come on."

Bo Yu took a deep breath and ignored the fast heartbeat.

He stood up and stabilized his trembling fingertips, so that he did not show shame and embarrassment in front of Chu Suifeng, and stretched out his hand as leisurely as possible.

Just like last night, Chu Suifeng's lips were covered with slender green fingertips, and there was a slightly cool palm on his chest.

He half-closed his eyes, enjoying the gentle caress. His heart beat faster, but he still felt something was different.

Where is it?

Chu Suifeng fell into deep thought.

"Okay." Bo Yu let go of him and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"One more time." Chu Suifeng raised his eyes and said, "Let's change it this time."

Bo Yu raised his heart again, fearing that Chu Suifeng would say something that he couldn't resist, his eyebrows could not help but become nervous, and Danfeng's eyes tightened. Staring at Chu Suifeng, he asked cautiously: "What to change?"