Chapter 143

Thinking of Uriel's discomfort this morning, Pelosius frowned, immediately put down the book and went upstairs along the escalator: "Uriel? Does your stomach still hurt?"

Before he finished speaking, There was a panic over there, and something rolled to the ground. With a crisp sound, Gululu rolled to the feet of Pelosius who had arrived on the second floor.

At the same time, Uriel hurriedly said in a mute voice: "——Sius? Wait!"

As soon as he reached the second floor, a familiar sweet aroma lingered on the tip of Pelosius's nose, and his eyes were blurred, and he had only time to do so. Seeing a panicked figure clearly on the bed, he buried himself completely under the quilt.

He stopped walking, thinking that Uriel was not wearing any clothes, and was a little unsure whether to step forward.

Worry about Uriel prevailed, Pelosius still didn't leave, and asked: "Are you okay?"

Uriel, who was hiding under the quilt like a silkworm baby, was frightened and panicked. He was now a succubus. Form, if Hughes sees this...

Uriel took a deep breath to suppress his pounding heart, and whispered: "I'm fine... Hughes, why did you come up suddenly? It's very late, go back quickly Go to sleep."

The urging voice was muffled under the quilt, low and weak.

Pelosius couldn't believe what he said. Uriel was always like this. He endured unhappiness and discomfort. He always put on the mask of gentleness, worked tirelessly for others, and put aside the joy of others. At the highest level, I would rather wrong myself than express my true self.

The original appreciation changed unconsciously, and there was a trace of mixed feelings of distress.

Pelosius moved, and the bottle at his feet caught his eye.

Pelosius glanced down, bent down to pick it up, and found that it was a small bottle used by the temple to contain the holy water of light.

The stopper was not there, some water in the bottle spilled out, and the water droplets hanging from the mouth of the bottle slowly dripped down, obviously it was still in use just now.

The holy water of light can only dispel filth. What did Uriel use the holy water for?

Could it be that I was accidentally contaminated by the darkness, so I feel sick to my stomach?

Pelosius frowned, his expression darkened, and he took two steps forward. Just as he was about to speak, he saw a trousers leg exposed from the gap at the bottom under the bulging "silkworm baby" - Uriel was obviously wearing clothes.

Pelosius paused, his doubts deepening.

At this time, Uriel's voice suddenly came to mind, what Neil said, the estrus period that humans do not have, and the imaginary picture of the charming red lines on the white abdomen, the holy water that suppresses the dark power, and then Plus a weird sweet aroma...

for a while.

"Uril." Pelosius took a deep breath, looked calm, lowered his voice, and asked: "Do you have anything to say to me?"

Uriel, who was sullen in the quilt, was quiet for a while, as if Thinking about why Pelosius suddenly said this.

Pelosius waited patiently for a minute, but Uriel still didn't make a sound. He didn't wait any longer and put the bottle on the bedside, making a neither light nor heavy sound.

This sound directly made Uriel's heart skip a beat. Before he could react, there was a burst of force from outside the quilt. Someone grabbed the soft "armor" that wrapped him and lifted it hard.

The silkworm baby in the quilt was unexpectedly exposed to the bright light.

"Ah!"

The boy who was kneeling on the bed suddenly opened his eyes. He subconsciously lay down and covered the two little devil horns on his head. He tried to cover his ears and ears, but he couldn't cover the trembling tail protruding from the waistband of his trousers.

Pelosius' breathing suddenly became stagnant.

Not only because of the two round little horns on Uriel's head that could not be concealed, and the tail that was obviously sticking out from between the buttocks and shrinking guiltily, but also... the charming red lines that were exactly the same as the imaginary images that appeared in his mind from time to time. .

Uriel was indeed without a shirt, and his long black and smooth hair was spread out, covering up other parts of his body. Only his fair belly was exposed, and the bright red patterns were covered with crystal water, giving off a faint aura of light.

Pelosius stared blankly for two seconds, until there was no fresh air in his lungs and became a little dull. He suddenly regained his consciousness and resumed breathing.

He looked away hastily as if he was burned.

Ruined!

Uriel, who was shrinking his head like an ostrich, was wailing loudly in his heart. He hadn't conquered Xius yet!

The person standing in front of the bed didn't speak for a long time.

Knowing that he had been exposed, Uriel raised his head tremblingly.

Pelosius looked down at him against the light, his face covered in shadows and his expression unclear.

"Sius." Uriel put down the hand covering his head and wanted to reach out to pull Pelosius's clothes, but he didn't dare to move.

Seeing that Pelosius was silent, Uriel's long eyelashes fluttered, he was so panicked, his eye circles were red, and he defended incoherently: "I didn't mean to lie to you, but I haven't found the right opportunity to tell you yet, and neither am I." Spies sent by the darkness, you believe me, I only believe in the light..."

Pelosius finally came out of his frozen state and moved.

He put the quilt in his hand back on Uriel, his movements were a little clumsy, but no one noticed at this time.

Pelosius opened and closed his lips for a long time before he found his voice. He looked away uncomfortably again, turned his back to Uriel, and said: "I know, I believe you, you... first Get dressed."

Uriel wrapped himself in a quilt and carefully observed Pelosius's expression. When he saw that Pelosius showed no signs of being angry, the stone in his heart dropped heavily.

The rustling sound of clothing slid across his eardrums, as if something was flicking back and forth in his ears. Pelosius' brows moved and his head tilted unconsciously.

"Xius."

A familiar voice sounded with anxiety, and the corner of his clothes was pulled. Uriel said: "I'm dressed, don't turn your back to me."

Pelosius turned around, and Uriel was indeed dressed. After getting dressed, she looked up at him eagerly and asked, "Do you really believe me?"

Taoxin's tail curled up slightly, swaying back and forth uneasily.

Noticing Pelosius' gaze lingering on his tail, Uriel pursed his white lips and solemnly took the lead in expressing his stance: "I have always been a believer in light. Even if I am a creature of darkness, my faith will never change." It will change."

The swaying heart-shaped tail easily attracted people's attention. Pelosius moved his gaze away from it somewhat unnaturally and coughed lightly: "Yes, I believe it. "

Just when Uriel was about to speak, Pelosius's golden eyes were sharp, and he quickly opened the curtains in front of the window, waving his hand and shooting out a blast of divine power from the air.

The golden light sank into the dark window and hit a hidden figure.

After a muffled groan, the window was empty.

"Is there someone?" Uriel reacted quickly and asked solemnly: "Is it the God of Darkness?"

Pelosius looked away, surprisingly calm, and said lightly: "No, just a descendant of darkness, on the way back from outside. I just followed him from a distance, I deliberately kept it. I originally wanted to see what he wanted to do before catching him alive..."

Pelosius didn't say anything else. He didn't expect Uriel's change, and he didn't hold back when the other party came closer. , the divine power hit the opponent. If nothing unexpected happened, the Dark Familiar probably wouldn't survive long.

Uriel opened his mouth and asked in annoyance: "I ruined your plan?"

"It doesn't matter." Pelosius looked at the guilty person in the corners of his eyes and brows, calmed down his cold expression without any trace, and set up a barrier , and then said: "Let's continue talking."

Uriel said "hmm" in a low voice, his tail hanging weakly.

Pelosius thought for a moment and rubbed his head gently, "It doesn't really matter, it's just a small matter."

Uriel smiled a little now.

Pelosius quietly breathed a sigh of relief and asked a little uncertainly: "But, which race are you?"

Uriel's smile froze again, his fingers curled up, and he said uneasily: "I am... a succubus. "

Although the race of succubi has been around for almost twenty years, there are not many records of succubi on the mainland due to the sparse population and the fact that they were captured and kept as pets as soon as they appeared.

Hughes, who had lost his memory, obviously didn't know. Uriel simply explained the racial characteristics of the succubus in a low voice, and truthfully explained why he came to the human empire as a succubus to be the son of a saint, and how he secretly used light The holy water suppresses estrus, and the side effect is that it will be eroded, so I have a stomachache this morning.

As he spoke, Uriel spoke clearly and clearly. His delicate eyebrows seemed calm, but his cheeks and neck were covered in a gorgeous crimson color.

"I didn't say it before because I was afraid that you would misunderstand me if you knew it."

Uriel quietly raised his head and glanced at the extremely handsome man standing in front of the bed.

Pelosius frowned and waited for Uriel to finish speaking before asking: "Does it still hurt?"

Uriel was stunned for a moment. He thought about the various questions that Hughes might ask him, such as what happened to him. I am sure that Hughes is the incarnation of God. For example, has he ever harmed or seduced humans... His

heart immersed in the ice water seemed to be lifted up in an instant, and warmth enveloped him, making his heart feel warm.

Uriel blinked away the sourness in his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth, and his bent eyes seemed to be filled with starlight in the night sky, glowing with beautiful colors.

"A little bit." Uriel glanced at him.

Pelosius lowered his head and happened to catch Uriel's gaze, and the two looked at each other.

"...Do you want a healing technique?"

"Yes!"

Pelosius sat down on the edge of the bed, looked at his nose and heart, and stretched out his hand to cover Uriel's belly without looking away, activating the healing technique.

Uriel narrowed his eyes happily and comfortably, feeling sweet in his heart.

[I never thought it would be a blessing in disguise! ]

[Xius trusts me, doesn't doubt me at all, and still cares about me. I'm so happy. ]

[Xius is so good, why is he so good, so good that I don't want to let go, I want to be by Hughes's side all my life...] [

Hmm... If I use holy water every day, will Hughes help me treat it every day? 】

If Pelosius was just a little unnatural before, the last words made the corners of his lips twitch hard.

Pelosius suddenly realized that Uriel didn't seem to know how to treat him well at all, and he couldn't help but sigh softly.

Taking advantage of Uriel's mind to stabilize, Pelosius was silent for a moment, lowered his voice, and said softly: "Uril, actually I have something to hide from you." "

What?"

Uriel smiled and rolled his eyes. Wan, looked at him curiously, the corners of his mouth curled up.

Pelosius didn't take back his hand, and continued to apply healing techniques to Uriel's stomach. He calmly dropped a thunder: "After physical contact, I can read minds."

Uriel's smile suddenly changed. Stiff.

Uriel:?

Prize-less quiz: Does Pelosius prefer the little succubus' devil horns or the little succubus' heart-shaped tail? 0v0