Chapter 16

Jiang Ling's mind was blank, but his heart was beating like a drum, so fast that it seemed to jump out of his chest. The heat climbed up his cheeks, ears and neck uncontrollably, and his whole face turned red. It's like being in a steamer.

"Does it look good?" Xie Zexi smiled instead of angry, staring at Jiang Ling with deep eyes.

Jiang Ling nodded dully, unable to react as his head was numbed by the heat.

As soon as he clicked on it, he saw Xie Zexi smile solemnly, the curve of the corner of his mouth was terrifying, and said: "Don't let go yet?" The man's

voice was like thunder exploding in his ears, Jiang Ling woke up instantly, and the words "I'm about to die" echoed in front of his eyes. With these four words, he suddenly retracted his hand, looked away in panic and stared at the water, and said: "I didn't mean to do it, I'm sorry!" Before

Xie Zexi could speak again, Jiang Ling rushed towards him at lightning speed. Running away on the shore, his back was quite hurried and panicked.

Xie Zexi narrowed his eyes, strode forward with long legs, split the water waves, and reached out to hold Jiang Ling's shoulders.

The water waves flew, and the young man who was held down seemed to be under a restraining spell. He remained motionless, with his back stiffly facing Xie Zexi.

"Why are you running?" Xie Zexi asked coolly.

Jiang Ling thought to himself that he was afraid he would die here if he didn't run away.

Of course he didn't have the guts to say this. He looked at the shore just around the corner, doing some crazy tricks in his heart, and said without tears: "Mr. Xie, it was a misunderstanding just now. I was not careful." "

It was not careful. " Or is it intentional?" Xie Zexi smiled, pulling Jiang Ling's shoulders and turning him around little by little.

The young man looked like he had done something wrong. He shrank his neck and lowered his head like a quail, only daring to look at the water.

"Tell me, why do you know those things." Xie Zexi withdrew his hand, leaned aside casually, and looked at Jiang Ling, seemingly casually, but the aura around him was sharp and had the oppressive feeling of a superior.

Jiang Ling's heart skipped a beat as if he was being targeted by a tiger.

"What did Mr. Xie say?" Jiang Ling asked tentatively, while silently praying in his heart. It was not a question asked by the program team, not a question.

"You know what I'm talking about." Xie Zexi glanced at him and saw the hope in Jiang Ling's eyes suddenly extinguished, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

Jiang Ling brainstormed, his eyes lit up, he pretended to sigh deeply, and said sincerely: "Mr. Xie also knows that I have admired Mr. Xie for a long time, so I actually got those answers from your reports... ..."

"Since you have read my report, you should also know about Jinyao." Xie Zexi said slowly: "Tell me, what is the name of Jinyao's new product? What model is it?"

Jiang Ling choked: " ..." How can you answer this?

Xie Zexi looked at him leisurely, with a smile in his eyes that seemed to say: Editor, you continue to edit, I believe I will lose.

"What's more, how can there be anything personal about me in the report?"

Xie Zexi emphasized the word 'private', looked at Jiang Ling faintly, and tapped the spot on Jiang Ling's body that overlapped with the mole with his slender fingers. place, but only touched the soft belly.

He paused.

The sensitive area was suddenly touched by warm fingertips. Jiang Ling trembled all over and took a big step back in fright.

Seeing Xie Zexi subconsciously rubbing his fingertips and looking at him again, facing the contrast between the two, Jiang Ling's face turned red, and he frowned and said: "Mr. I'm hurt."

Xie Zexi was speechless for a moment. Who would take the initiative to speak out when their pride is hurt?

"Okay, let's forget about the incident of you pulling my pants just now. Let's continue talking about the problem." Xie Zexi stroked his forehead helplessly and turned the topic back, not giving Jiang Ling a chance to escape.

"I only know it from the report, but I have forgotten which one." After this interruption, Jiang Ling felt unsure and said seriously, racking his brains: "After all, I can't take advantage of you, Mr. Xie, so late at night. Peeping while asleep, right?"

He asked the question to Xie Zexi again.

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling, and his eyes flew by. Jiang Ling was not afraid of boiling water, so he refused to change his words, looking at the sky and the earth but not at Xie Zexi.

Xie Zexi lowered his eyebrows, seemingly unable to ask anything.

While he was thinking, he caught a glimpse of Jiang Ling swimming far away, grabbing the person with a half-smile, and said, "If you want to take a dip, just take a dip here. If you run far away and faint, I won't catch him in time."

Jiang Ling blinked. Eyes, I don't know what I thought of, the guilt and tension on his face faded, he came close to Xie Zexi, tilted his head with a smile and asked: "Xie Zexi, you just came to see me, are you worried about me?" Xie Zexi glanced at him

sideways . , soaking in the hot spring with eyes closed silently.

When he didn't get an answer, Jiang Ling was in a good mood. He chuckled, arched his eyebrows, and stayed beside Xie Zexi obediently. He put his arm on the bank, laid his head on the arm, and looked sideways at the handsome man beside him.

Even with his eyes closed, Xie Zexi could feel the burning gaze on one side.

Jiang Ling's eyes were always bright and bright, as if they could only hold one person, and no one else.

From the discomfort of the first meeting to now, Xie Zexi has been able to ignore it without being affected and just closed his eyes.

After soaking for almost half an hour, Xie Zexi opened his eyes and said calmly: "Let's go."

He turned around and went ashore first, put on his bathrobe, and took a look into the still water. He saw Jiang Ling covering his eyes and facing him, pointing his finger. Light leaked from the tiny slits.

Xie Zexi almost laughed angrily and said: "Come up."

Jiang Ling, who was discovered, coughed lightly, climbed onto the shore, and blew a rainbow fart and said: "Mr. The kind you can't even practice."

Xie Zexi threw the bathrobe to Jiang Ling and glanced up and down at Jiang Ling. His gaze lingered on the snow-white and thin waist for a moment, recalling the soft feel of the poke, and in his eyes He flashed a smile and said, "Everyone's suitable exercise method is different, but as long as you are healthy, you don't need to pursue it too much."

Jiang Ling nodded, feeling frustrated that he didn't have a belly, but he was still soft. Belly, he thought for a second and said excitedly: "Does that mean I can also have eight-pack abs?"

Xie Zexi: "..." It's all in vain.

Xie Zexi's smile faded slightly and he kept silent, ignoring Jiang Ling who was excitedly surrounding him and discussing how to have eight-pack abs. He went back to the changing room to change clothes and went to the lobby to join Zhao Youlu and the other two.

"Xie Zexi, why don't you say anything? Honestly, can't I be like this? Were you comforting me just now?" Jiang Ling followed Xie Zexi like a little tail, looking at him eagerly.

Xie Zexi was helpless and said: "Arm."

Jiang Ling's eyes lit up, he picked up his sleeves and gave his arm to Xie Zexi.

Xie Zexi pinched the soft flesh on his arm, remained silent for a moment, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Have you never exercised before?" "

How could it be?" Jiang Ling's peach blossom eyes widened and she said in disbelief: "I get up every day They all do sit-ups."

Xie Zexi: "..."

"It's hopeless." Xie Zexi ruthlessly shattered Jiang Ling's dream and said with pity in his eyes: "You will never develop eight-pack abs."

Jiang Ling was stunned for a moment, then bent his arms in disbelief and exerted force with a solemn expression, trying to squeeze out some biceps, but no muscle lines could be seen at all, and he suddenly felt despair.

Seeing his big move, Xie Zexi couldn't help laughing. Afraid of irritating Jiang Ling's self-esteem again, she put her fist to her lips and coughed lightly to cover up the sullen laughter in her throat.

"Teacher Jiang, Mr. Xie." Zhao Youlu came out from the other end and greeted the two of them, followed by Guan Quan who was in a trance.

Jiang Ling's attention was immediately attracted by Guan Quan's strange appearance. He didn't hear Xie Zexi's laughter and asked in confusion: "Guan Quan? What's wrong with you?" Xie Zexi

nodded towards Zhao Youlu, looking at Guan Quan's red, swollen and damaged lips. He paused for a second and looked thoughtfully at Zhao Youlu, who was slightly unnatural.

He had no intention of getting involved in other people's private affairs, and was about to ask to leave when Jiang Ling beside him asked in surprise: "Why is your mouth so broken and bleeding?"

Xie Zexi held his forehead.

Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu were both shocked. They looked at each other and then looked away awkwardly. The former blushed even more and said angrily, "It's nothing, I'm angry!"

Jiang Ling realized later and watched quietly. Xiang Xie Zexi, her cheeks slowly turned red as she thought of something.

Xie Zexi raised an eyebrow and asked, "What do you want me to do?"