Chapter 73

Chu Suifeng took a breath and looked at the young man in his arms in astonishment, his thoughts in his heart were extremely confusing.

After a while, Bo Yu's pajamas are not good enough. Why is the collar stretched so wide after sleeping? One moment it was because the rope was so long, and another moment it was because he was guilty of using someone as a pillow.

Chu Suifeng let go of Bo Yu silently, glanced at the young man's beautiful collarbone, his eyes were dark, and he looked away slightly unnaturally, but then turned back within a few seconds.

He considered for a moment, then cautiously stretched out his hand to pull up Bo Yu's collar.

Before his fingers touched Bo Yu's collar, at that moment, the young man's eyes moved slightly under his eyelids, and he woke up leisurely.

Chu Suifeng reacted quickly and retracted his hand with a guilty conscience.

"Morning." Bo Yu opened his eyes and looked at Chu Suifeng who was very close to him for a while. His eyes were a little hazy and moist like those who had just woken up in the morning, but they were also a pair of narrow phoenix eyes with upward tails. , with a low and hoarse voice, and with his loose clothes, his whole person exudes lust.

Chu Suifeng's Adam's apple rolled up, and he subconsciously replied: "Good morning."

Bo Yu sat up half-way, and immediately realized that he was quite "disgraceful" now, as if he was stunned, his eyebrows were slightly frowned, but his cheeks could not help but be stained with a faint tint of red. Thin red, like the beautiful begonias blooming on the branches in April, it is breathtaking.

He looked at Chu Suifeng.

Chu Suifeng misunderstood, and turned his back to Bo Yu. He selectively did not mention that he hugged Bo Yu all night last night. He awkwardly clarified: "Maybe the quality of the clothes is not very good, not me." Before

Bo Yu could say anything , What, Chu Suifeng had already hurried out and went to the bathroom on the second floor, "I'm going to wash up first."

The man's figure disappeared, Bo Yu pursed her lips, lowered her eyes to hide the disappointment in her eyes, and her slender and well-proportioned fingers Fasten the buttons with slow and elegant movements, covering up the snow-white skin and flesh layer by layer.

In fact, he had woken up a long time ago. He just controlled his breathing and pretended to be asleep. He thought that Chu Suifeng would look at him a few times no matter how bad he was. Unexpectedly, Chu Suifeng was unmoved and immediately let go, wanting to hold it for him. collar.

It doesn't matter, Bo Yu thought, as long as Chu Suifeng is still by his side, he will still have many opportunities, and he will make Chu Suifeng like him.

In the bathroom at the other end, Chu Suifeng was taking a cold shower.

Maybe it's because his physical fitness is too good. The cold water hitting his tight body only takes away a little bit of the anger. He is still full of energy and high morale, with no hope of disappearing.

The corner of Chu Suifeng's mouth twitched slightly. The man in the morning couldn't stand the teasing, let alone holding a lively beauty in his arms.

He had no interest in self-destruction and continued to pour the cold water, but the image of Bo Yu just kept flashing through his mind. When he sat up, the amulet he made by himself was hung on the young man's chest, and his skin was dazzlingly white. The red plum blossoms were looming on the snow, but the young man himself knew nothing about it, and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

Chu Suifeng closed his eyes and stretched out his hand a little irritably.

He hasn't gone out for a long time. If he continues like this, Bo Yu will be in trouble if he finds him reacting. He doesn't want to be fired by Bo Yu.

This was the first time that Chu Suifeng couldn't restrain himself. He dealt with the need roughly and took a shower again before going out.

When he came out, Chu Suifeng happened to bump into Bo Yu who had just returned to the master bedroom bathroom to wash up. He had changed into the white shirt he usually wore, but the collar was not buttoned to the top as usual. Instead, two buttons were unbuttoned, revealing a bit of beauty. Sexy collarbone.

"What do you want to eat?" Bo Yu asked. He was used to asking Chu Suifeng.

Chu Suifeng's eyes fell on Bo Yu's collar for a second, then he looked away and whispered as if nothing had happened: "It's okay."

Bo Yu smiled lightly, went downstairs with Chu Suifeng, and said, "I'm here There is no such thing as 'anything goes'."

Chu Suifeng reacted for a while. He just said this to Bo Yu yesterday, but he didn't expect to hear it today.

He really can do it. Chu Suifeng thought for a while, "Eating noodles?"

"Okay." Bo Yu said again, "I went to bed a little late today. Can you come and help me?"

Of course Chu Suifeng did not refuse. To be honest, Bo Yu was so nice. It makes him a little embarrassed to get this high salary.

He followed Bo Yu into the kitchen.

Chu Suifeng was brought up by his grandfather. His grandfather passed away early. It was not that he couldn't cook, but he could only cook to maintain vital signs. Compared with Bo Yu's cooking skills, Chu Suifeng was far behind. So he handled the tomatoes with great self-awareness.

Bo Yu put on the apron, slowly tied the ribbon around his waist, and tied it with a slip knot. His hands were very beautiful, with clear joints, long and well-proportioned bones, and his nails were lightly pinked and rounded and neatly trimmed.

The flexible waist was tightly wrapped by the apron, making it even more slender. Chu Suifeng knew that when he put his arms around Bo Yu's waist, he could wrap his arms around her with one arm.

Bo Yu went to cook noodles.

After coming back to his senses, Chu Suifeng cursed himself secretly, what was he thinking?

After washing the tomatoes, Chu Suifeng peeled them absent-mindedly. Tomatoes that had not been roasted or soaked in hot water were difficult to peel. He peeled one and it was miserable.

Bo Yu, who was making seasonings, noticed it and turned around and asked, "I'm done here, do you need any help?"

Before Chu Suifeng said "no", Bo Yu had already naturally taken it from Chu Suifeng's hand. Tomato, his fingertips seemed to accidentally touch Chu Suifeng's fingers. He paused for half a second, took the half-peeled ugly tomato as usual, and began to clean up the broken skin dexterously.

I don't know if artists have good hands, but the tomatoes that were miserable in Chu Suifeng's hands were quickly peeled by Bo Yu with nimble fingers, revealing the red flesh.

Chu Suifeng stared at it for a while with the intention of learning, and then moved his eyes to Bo Yu's wrist, which was more crystal white than the red flesh. The young man lowered his head, as if he was tired of the same posture, and moved his body. From Chu Suifeng's angle, he could see the slightly opened collar.

The noodles were still cooking in the pot, and the heat reached the top of his heart. The gurgling sound covered up Chu Suifeng's heartbeat, and his Adam's apple rolled again.

Seeing that he had nothing to do in the kitchen, Chu Suifeng said something to Bo Yu and left neatly, but his back looked a bit hasty.

He always felt that something was wrong since last night, but he couldn't find anything wrong, and his whole body felt bad.

After breakfast, Bo Yu volunteered to go to a nearby shopping mall to buy dog ​​supplies. Chu Suifeng naturally agreed with him going out.

Along the way, Chu Suifeng stared at Bo Yu without any trace, trying to figure out something.

Bo Yu didn't seem to notice his secret observation, and walked around the mall with him as if nothing had happened. They pushed a trolley together and bought not only some dog supplies, but also some fruits and vegetables. His behavior was very normal.

Even at night, Bo Yu asked him to go out for a walk.

Although Chu Suifeng still couldn't figure it out, at least Bo Yu's illness was progressing in a good direction. He no longer stayed in his room or closed himself off, and he began to be willing to contact the outside world.

Maybe it was because he decided to get a pet and had expectations and expectations that Bo Yu got better and his mood improved, so he always smiled at him, and even took the initiative to ask him out, saying that he wanted to exercise.

Thinking of this, Chu Suifeng understood and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I don't know when Masked Mask will come to you." Bo Yu walked beside him and said with a voice like a clear spring, "How about we go to the rescue center to look for it tomorrow?" "

No need." Chu Suifeng knew that Masked Mask was not there. Then, it was staring at Xia Xi and Xie Shen.

But Bo Yu's words reminded him that he couldn't let Bo Yu wait too long, otherwise what if he thought the dog he wanted to raise was gone and was disappointed?

Bo Yu's mood is more important. Chu Suifeng thought about finding the world consciousness tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so that he could make another incarnation and give it to Bo Yu as a pet.

They chatted and walked. After a long time, Bo Yu was exhausted and slowly walked back to the villa.

The temperature has started to cool down recently, and it's still quite cool at night.

Chu Suifeng looked at the profile of the person next to him soaked in the moonlight, and suddenly felt that this was not bad.

The days of licking blood on the edge of a knife in an infinite world are exciting, but after too long, my heart actually feels empty. After killing too much and watching too much, my heart becomes numb.

Unlike now, when I go shopping and take a walk with Bo Yu, discuss how to raise pets, exchange things I like, and talk about where I want to go, my chest feels like it is filled with something. After more than ten years, I have the feeling of "home" again, warm and cozy. Warm and addictive, the heart feels like soaking in warm water, becoming softer and softer.

Although there is no excitement, stimulation is temporary, and stability is long-lasting.

Chu Suifeng's expression softened unknowingly, and there was a smile in his eyes. He answered Bo Yu's words with a smile: "...You can understand that I went to a remote mountain and old forest to survive in the wilderness."

Bo Yu said . Yu had heard that some people would go to uninhabited virgin forests to find excitement, just like some people like extreme sports. Chu Suifeng was indeed like this kind of person. Hearing this, he asked curiously: "Then you walked back by yourself?" Is that so?"

Chu Suifeng was silent for a moment. He couldn't say that he had done too much damage. The consciousness of the world popped up angrily and said vaguely: "Half and half."

Bo Yu nodded and looked at Chu Suifeng with a hint of emotion in his eyes. Very admired.

As they were talking, the street lights above their heads flickered silently. The surroundings became darker and darker, and a dark and dangerous fog filled the air silently.

Chu Suifeng narrowed his eyes, knowing that the evil god was about to take action.

He held Bo Yu's hand. Bo Yu was stunned and stared fixedly at the hand holding his.

"How..." Before Bo Yu could finish speaking, a hand covered his eyes.

Chu Suifeng looked more serious and said, "Close your eyes and follow me. I'll ask you to open them again."

Bo Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly and he closed his eyes obediently.

Chu Suifeng put down his hand and held Bo Yu forward with one hand. The Tang sword flashing with thunder and purple electricity appeared in his hand, splitting the black fog in front of him.

Weird laughter came from the mist, "Interesting..."

Chu Suifeng hated people who pretended to be pretentious. Before he could finish his words, he slashed at him with his backhand. The blade was wrapped with thunder and lightning, and it pierced through the dense thick layer at an extremely fast speed. In the fog, it hit the culprit who was caught off guard with precision.

A muffled sound came.

Hearing the voice, Bo Yu's eyelashes trembled, and she didn't open her eyes. She just held Chu Suifeng's hand tightly.

Chu Suifeng shook his hand back in comfort and strode through the mist.

In fact, he could directly kill the incarnation hidden in the fog, but the evil god's target is Bo Yu. If he lets go, Bo Yu will disappear in the blink of an eye.

The angry evil god refused to let them leave, and the black mist condensed into tall human-shaped puppets, blocking Chu Suifeng's face and charging forward with a roar.

Not to mention the puppets made by these avatars, even the avatar Chu Suifeng still ignored them.

He struck one blow at a time, protecting Bo Yu while fighting the evil god's puppet, and stepped forward firmly.

The sound of swords slashing through the air and the sound of something roaring and howling were extremely permeable in this dark and gloomy environment.

Bo Yu had long sensed that something was wrong. He pursed his lips tightly, wanting to know what happened. He wanted to help, but Chu Suifeng wouldn't let him open his eyes.

Not long after Bo Yu struggled, all the sounds disappeared with a sneer.

"Let's see how long you can protect him!"

Bo Yu opened his eyes, "Chu Suifeng?"

Chu Suifeng stood in front of him, holding a Tang knife in his hand, which seemed to be covered with blood.

The light of the street lamp flickered for a few seconds and then turned on again, hitting the man's handsome but frost-covered brows, and the dim light added a chilling light.

Chu Suifeng turned around when he heard the voice. He had just finished a one-sided fight. His aura was terrifying, like a bloodthirsty god of death. His eyes were cold and ruthless that he had never seen before. His eyes were so cold that he seemed to be able to kill everyone. People freeze.

Bo Yu had never seen Chu Suifeng like this.

Coming