Chapter 48

Feng Feiluan's heart moved shamefully.

But if he agrees, if he is driven away, he cannot come back with another identity.

What's more, Xiaojiu's identity is already dirty!

Thinking of this, Feng Feiluan's hesitation disappeared in an instant, and he decided to solve it himself.

He pretended not to hear Yu Chixiao's words, flew out the door, and raised his wings towards Xu Liangfeng: "Chirp, chirp, chirp!" Xu Liangfeng

was startled when he saw the little chirp rushing out, and ran wildly with his head in his hands, shouting without tears: " I was wrong! Xiaojiu, I will never laugh at you again!"

Feng Feiluan chased out of the flying boat.

Yuchi Xiao watched the fiery red disappear from his field of vision, his thin lips moving slightly.

It seemed like he was interrupted unintentionally, but he couldn't see that Xiao Jiu was deliberately diverting his attention.

Generally speaking, no answer is another answer.

Yu Chixiao lowered his eyes and looked at the palm that had just caressed Xiao Jiu.

Although I don't know why Xiao Jiu didn't want to admit it, when he learned that Xiao Jiu and Feng Feiluan were the same person, he was not angry or disappointed that he was deceived.

It was as if there had been a vague guess for a long time, but the guess was confirmed, giving rise to a sudden realization that this was the case.

Jiuxiao, who was connected to Yuchixiao's soul, sensed his emotions simultaneously, flew down from the sword stand, circled around Yuchixiao, and moved the tip of the sword, showing joy.

Yu Chixiao glanced at it and said lightly: "Have you recognized him earlier?"

So on the day he wanted to leave Xiaojiu behind, he would rather disobey his order and protect Xiaojiu.

Jiuxiao touched his heart with the hilt of her sword.

The usually gentle heart beat strangely faster. Amid the ups and downs of his heart, the corners of his lips naturally rose a little, but he didn't know it.

Yu Chixiao's eyebrows moved slightly, his fingertips touched the corners of his curved lips, and he suddenly chuckled.

Yu Chixiao stood up, put away Jiuxiao, and left the flying boat.

As soon as they got off the flying boat, Feng Feiluan flew back to his vicinity. Her round, watery eyes looked at him secretly, as if hesitating whether she could fly over.

Yu Chixiao called: "Xiao Jiu, come here."

Since the young man wanted to hide his identity and become his little spiritual pet, he pretended not to know for the time being and cultivated a relationship with Feng Feiluan first, and waited until he caught the clue and found evidence to expose it. ...

Xiaojiu flew over, landed on his shoulder, and subconsciously rubbed against his neck.

Yu Chixiao gently stroked the soft feathers of the bird, and touched the jade bracelet given to Xiaojiu with his fingertips. His brows were cold and covered with frost. Under his drooping eyelids, there was a faint smile in his eyes.

——This is when this jade bracelet comes in handy.

"Elder brother." Xu Liangfeng rubbed the shoulder that had been slapped by Xiao Jiu. He stood in the opposite direction where Feng Feiluan stopped with lingering fear, looked at Yu Chixiao and said, "Elder Zhao said that the leader is waiting for you in the sect hall. "

Yes." Yu Chixiao responded.

As soon as he took a step forward, Yu Chixiao turned his head, looked at Xu Liangfeng, and warned: "Elder Zhao's diagnosis of Xiao Jiu... must not be told to others." "

Ah?" Xu Liangfeng was stunned for a moment, and looked at the vertical He raised his ears and stared at his little chirp, trembling.

Xu Liangfeng took a step back, swallowed the words "but the matter spread among the disciples on the flying boat", and said sarcastically: "Okay senior brother, I promise not to spread it out!"

But the others can control it. He didn't know how to speak, so he could only try his best to tell his junior brothers.

When Yu Chixiao nodded, Xu Liangfeng slipped away quickly.

Yu Chixiao looked at Xiao Jiu, who was sitting on his shoulder with a sigh of relief. He felt a little funny and gently touched its head.

"Jiu~" Xiao Jiu nuzzled him with satisfaction and emotion.

Yu Chixiao's eyes flashed and he slightly curled his lips.

He withdrew his gaze and went to the sect's main hall.

Ming Chengzi had been waiting for someone in the main hall for a long time. He saw a familiar figure in white coming in from a distance and immediately took a few steps forward.

When Yu Chixiao came closer and saluted, Ming Chengzi looked at Yuchixiao. When he saw clearly the rich and harmonious spiritual energy lingering around him, and knew that his cultivation was stable and his injuries were healed, he felt relieved.

"Did you gain a lot from entering the secret realm this time?" Ming Chengzi said happily as he stroked his long beard.

Yu Chixiao glanced at Xiao Ji, who was looking at Ming Chengzi curiously over his shoulder, with a slightly soft look in his eyes, and nodded: "Yes."

He paused, got straight to the point, and got down to business: "Master, An Zimo rebelled and left the master, disciple. He has been removed from the list without permission."

"Elder Zhao has told my teacher everything about Zimo. Maybe my teacher didn't teach him well..."

Ming Chengzi couldn't hide his regret and sighed: "You did the right thing, don't tell me He clearly knows that the person he is treating is a demon cultivator and yet he is hiding in the sect. Just because you told Yu An Zimo about Yan Yan's intention to kill our disciples, he still favors the demon sect, so he should not stay in our Liuyun Sect anymore."

Yu Chixiao was silent, and when Ming Chengzi's expression improved, he reminded: "Master, Yan Yan has been seriously injured by me, and his life and death are unknown at the moment. However, if Yan Yan is not dead, with his unyielding temper, he will definitely wait for an opportunity after he recovers from his injuries. When attacking the sect, An Zimo, who is familiar with the sect, is here, so don't be careless."

"Well, Elder Zhao also said this." Ming Chengzi hesitated and said, "But Zimo grew up in Liuyun Sect, he really knows how to do it. Betrayal..."

Yu Chixiao knew that Ming Chengzi still couldn't believe that An Zimo would prefer Yan Yan over the sect. After all, he was a disciple who had watched him grow up, and even he was dubious at first, so he gave An Zimo a chance.

Now that I think about it, An Zimo exposed Yan Yan's true identity that day, and I don't know if he deliberately let Yan Yan discover his plan.

Yu Chixiao was silent for a moment and just reminded: "Master, Yan Yan and I were seriously injured at the same time. He turned back and chose Yan Yan."

At that time, he was stabbed through the chest by Yan Yan, and Yan Yan was stabbed in the Dantian by him. An Zi Mo only panicked and ran towards Yan Yan, wanting to take Yan Yan away.

Yu Chixiao saw these clearly before he fell into coma.

Ming Chengzi was stunned, took a deep breath, and said: "The master will rearrange the sect's defenses and the mountain protection formation. In two days, the master will go to the Shangqing Sect and other sects to discuss it. If Yan Yan has not Even if you die, I, the Liuyun Sect, will not sit still and wait for death!"

Seeing that Ming Chengzi took the matter seriously, Yu Chixiao felt relieved a little.

After finishing the heavy topic, Ming Chengzi decided to show concern for his eldest disciple who had just experienced a life and death crisis. Before he could speak, he saw the little chirping on Yu Chixiao's shoulder out of the corner of his eye.

He is of low cultivation, more than cute, and extremely fragile.

It was completely unlike a creature that would appear next to Yuchi Xiao.

Ming Chengzi was surprised and asked doubtfully: "Is this your spiritual pet?"

"Yes." Yuchixiao nodded, held the little Jiu in his palm, showed it to Ming Chengzi, and introduced him in a casual and gentle tone: "Master Dear, it's called Xiaojiu."

"Xiaojiu, this is my master, the head of Liuyun Sect, Ming Chengzi." Ming Chengzi

was very familiar with the paralyzed face of his eldest disciple, and suddenly saw the difficulty on his eldest disciple's face. I noticed the softness and thought my old eyes were dim.

He looked at Yu Chixiao carefully and found that he was not dazzled. He nodded happily, thinking to himself that the eldest disciple finally had some fireworks.

Thinking of something, Ming Chengzi suddenly smiled, touched his beard, and said kindly: "This spiritual pet is not bad, but Yuchi, you have also reached the Nascent Soul stage. You can be the master of a peak, and you should find yourself a Taoist companion. Well, Elder Zhao has a daughter. I have seen her. She is as beautiful as a flower and has good cultivation. She is young and has reached the late stage of foundation building..." "

Chirp!"

Before Ming Chengzi could finish speaking, he was doted on by the little spirit. interrupted by shouts.

He subconsciously lowered his head to look, and saw the little spiritual pet who was angry for some reason, as if he was dissatisfied with him for introducing the female cultivator to the disciple. This was not the point. The point was the familiar jade bracelet it was wearing around its neck.

Ming Chengzi was shocked again and lost his voice: "Yuchi, this is the green brocade bracelet you had in your infancy. The paper said it was going to be given to your future daughter-in-law. Why did you give it to a bird?"

Feng Feiluan:?

What does Yuchixiao's master mean? Can't you give it to him?

Before Feng Feiluan could get angry, he suddenly thought, yes, he was a bird in Yuchixiao's mind. Why did Yuchixiao give him this bracelet?

Yuchixiao responded without changing his expression: "Yeah."

Huh? ?

Ming Chengzi and Feng Feiluan were full of questions. The former frowned and hesitated to speak, while the latter was stunned and began to struggle. Does Yu Chixiao like birds or people?

Thinking about it carefully, without realizing it, Yu Chixiao was much better with "Xiao Jiu" than "Feng Fei Luan"!

Even if "Little Jiu" made a mistake, even if he concealed and deceived Yu Chixiao, Yuchixiao was not unhappy, and even cleaned it up and told Xu Liangfeng not to tell anyone about its embarrassing things!

But "Feng Fei Luan" was obviously trying to save Yu Chi Xiao, but Yu Chi Xiao was still unhappy.

Feng Feiluan's little body was tense and full of tangles, and she didn't even notice that she had left the sect's main hall.

"Xiaojiu, what do you think of this place?" Yu Chixiao touched him gently, bringing back Feng Feiluan's thoughts.

Feng Feiluan raised her eyes and saw a scene of peach blossoms flying in front of her eyes. The pink flowers were delicate and beautiful. There was a courtyard not far away. It was not big but very delicate.

Feng Feiluan blinked and looked at Yuchi Xiao in confusion. Is this where Yu Chixiao lives? So pink? Doesn't look like it?

Yu Chixiao said: "Master asked me to choose the peak where I will settle in the future."

Ming Chengzi gave him the right to choose the main peak in Liuyun Sect at will. Yuchixiao had nothing to do, so he simply took Feng Feiluan to choose the future. 's residence.

But it seems that Feng Feiluan doesn't like it.

Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment, then remembered that there was a hilltop in Liuyun Sect that was suitable for Feng Feiluan, so he took Feng Feiluan and shrunk down to that place.

This mountain peak is located at the innermost side of Liuyun Sect. It has a quiet environment with no one living around. The most important thing is that it is full of sycamore trees.

Not far from the courtyard, there is a large sycamore tree, which must be hundreds of years old. Looking up, it towers into the clouds. Its branches and leaves are so lush that it can cover the sky and the sun. The golden leaves are reflected even more brilliantly by the sunlight, making it dazzling. Hui.

Although Yu Chixiao has never raised a phoenix, he has heard of the secrets of raising phoenixes passed down from ancient times: If the phoenix is ​​not a phoenix tree, it will not rest on it, if it is not a phoenix, it will not be eaten, and if it is not a fermented spring, it will not be drunk*.

I don't know if Feng Feiluan likes it or not.

Yu Chixiao turned his head to look, and saw that Feng Feiluan was very energetic. He fluttered his little wings and flew to the branch of the big sycamore tree. He tilted his head and "chirped" at him, then turned around and jumped on the branch. As if he were patrolling his own territory, he couldn't hide his joy.

It seems like he likes it.

Yu Chixiao smiled faintly, walked to the big tree, looked up at the bird on the branch, and said: "Since you like it, this will be your home from now on." "

Chirp!" A clear and high-pitched chirp, even if you can't Yu Chixiao could roughly understand the birdsong, which probably meant a promise.

Yuchi Xiao nodded and let Xiao Jiu play in the tree for a while while he went into the courtyard to see if there was anything he needed to buy.

He originally chose a cave at random on Mingchengzi Peak. Due to his limited material desires, the house was almost empty except for a bed, futon, desk and stool for meditating and resting.

Now that there is an extra precious phoenix to raise, it is natural to buy a new one.

This mountain peak is far away. Ming Chengzi probably didn't expect him to choose this side. The courtyard has been uninhabited for a long time and has long since fallen into dust.

Yu Chixiao took a look, cast a spell to clean the courtyard, and checked around.

This is a large courtyard with four entrances. Although it is large, it only has the simplest furniture and almost no decorations.

After looking at the courtyard, Yu Chixiao had a rough idea. He walked under the sycamore tree, stretched out his hand, caught the little chirp flying towards him from the high branches, touched his furry little head, and said: " Xiaojiu, I will take you to visit the markets in the world."

He walked out slowly and said: "Xu Liangfeng said that a new pastry shop was opened in Sifang City at the foot of Liuyun Sect Mountain. I like food..."

Yu Chixiao remembered that Feng Feiluan ate all the pastries on the plate on the flying boat. She must have liked to eat such sweets.

Sure enough, the eyes of the little stuffed dumpling in his hand immediately lit up, looking expectant.

Feng Feiluan: "Chirp, chirp, chirp!" I want to eat.

Yu Chixiao curled his lower lip slightly, stroked his tail feathers with his fingertips, and whispered: "After eating, let's go to the Beast Control Gate and learn the bird songs with me."

Feng Fei Wutong is not only practicing practice but also eating. If you don't drink Liquan, it comes from Du Niang.