The first touch

The next day Tae forgot all about the fight since he was bombarded with so many files and work

The next day Tae forgot all about the fight since he was bombarded with so many files and work. Right from the debate competition to the addition of new books, editing of the school magazine, and of course - the assignments.

Ms. Elaine had called him urgently to the library to sort out some of the books. Since the lectures had ended he decided to skip lunch and head toward the library. the books in his hands, and bag hanging around he passed by Stacy's classroom and suddenly stopped.

Turning around he saw Jungkook and Stacy standing by the door and talking. It was mainly Stacy talking and Jungkook staring at his phone screen nodding his head.

Yawning, Jungkook looked up but saw Stacy's brother's hateful eyes. The bored expression on Jungkook's face changed and he smirked - now suddenly giving full attention to Stacy.

Tae decided to beat the shit out of Jungkook but his phone rang. It was Ms. Elaine.

Cursing Jungkook under his breath - Tae left keeping in mind to teach the boy a lesson before the day ended.

It was around 7 pm that Tae finished his assignments and decided to leave. Since it was raining he had asked Jimin to get his car and drop him home. He was packing his bags when his eyes fell out of the window.

Jungkook and his football team were practicing in the rain. Seeing Jungkook all happy and laughing stirred something in Tae. He wanted to replace that smile and laughter with absolute sorrow.

Picking his bag, he headed out. Checking his phone, he realized that Jimin was about 15 minutes late.

Keeping the bag by the bench, he walked out straight toward Jungkook.

"Hey - you asshole," Tae kept walking - the rain pouring on top of his head making him drenched just like Jungkook.

Jungkook who was wearing the black and red jersey of the school with black shorts.

"I told you to stay away from her," Tae stood as Jungkook stopped right in front of him, "Don't you fucking understand? Are you so fucking stupid? Do you think I don't understand why you are doing this?"

Throwing the ball away, Jungkook asked his teammates to continue to practise and he would be joining in a moment.

"Why don't you tell your sister to stay away from me?" Jungkook asked calmly.

Tae licked his lips feeling cold due to the rain, "I will - I will, and after that, if I see your perv ass anywhere near her. Then swear to fucking god. I will kill you."

Jungkook snickered, "Let's see!"

"Shut up you pervert," spat Tae full of rage - so mad at Jungkook's confidence.

Jungkook too was done with him, "Why the fuck are you calling me a pervert again and again? What have I done?"

Tae shook his head, "You - why did you speak about my - underwear yesterday? You pervert."