I am in love with Stacy's Brother

DD's mother was exact opposite of her daughter

DD's mother was exact opposite of her daughter. She liked to wake up at 4 am and make everyone remind how grateful they were of her in their lives. Devotedly, she would work with her husband and leave for work. While DD slept in her room till the last alarm knocked her off.

She wasn't expecting a guest that early except for the milkman and newspaper guy. Opening the door, she saw the man of her daughter's dreams. So many times, she had caught DD staring at Yoongi's pictures in her phone, laptop, some hidden in her books. She never expected to see Min Yoongi in person ever – that too at 7.00 am.

"Hello – erm – I am Yoongi – DD's schoolmate."

She frowned and looked at him from top to bottom. He looked so pale and white to her eyes – almost like a ghost.

"I know," DD's mom smiled, "Heard a lot about you from DD."

Yoongi faked a smile and showed her some books, "I needed to give it back to her and ask her a few things."

DD's mom knew he was lying but she allowed it. At least the boy turned up when they were home.

"Sure – her room is upstairs," she pointed to the stairs closing the door, "She must be sleeping so throw the books on her and wake her up."

Showing his gummy smile which DD's mom actually liked Yoongi headed to her room.

He saw DD sleeping peacefully in between all her dog, cat, tiger, and what looked like poop with giant smile plushies.

Putting all the books on her legs Yoongi woke her up.

"Aahhh - mother - seriously," DD whined rubbing her eyes, "Is this the new way you are waking me up now?"

Her eyes popped out when she saw Yoongi in front of her in all black clothes.

"Noooohhhh," she was sitting up slapping herself, "You can't be - you can't be a part of my sleep paralysis. It's all demons. You can't be. Go away! Go away!"

Yoongi knew everything about sleep paralysis. He too was a victim of it when he was a kid.

"It's not sleep paralysis. I am here Dante," he scolded her but she refused to believe and stood up.

Ignoring Yoongi she kept talking to herself, "Shit - what do I do? What do I do?"

Then she remembered what she would usually do, "Yes - I am gonna avoid you and lie down straight on my back till I am out of that shit."

Enraged, Yoongi walked ahead and slapped her gently, "I am here Dante. And I - I want to talk to you about something."

"What?" she asked studying how her room looked so real to her, "Real Yoongi would never want to ask me questions."

"Did you kiss Jungkook yesterday?" he finally blurted out.

He couldn't believe how long he kept that question inside him.