Janitor's Closet

Since morning DD was bugging everyone about her phone which wasn't working correctly

Since morning DD was bugging everyone about her phone which wasn't working correctly. Fed up, Jackson took it and pretended to drown it in his soup.

Even though she found it funny and laughed it off Yoongi couldn't stop killing them with his eyes. Finally, Jungkook took her phone and promised to look into it.

It was a gloomy day and the clouds refused to leave the sky.

With their hands intertwined under the table Jungkook cooed in Tae's ears, "Please go home early. It might rain."

Tae had a GD session with his classmates and after that, he promised he would go home. Jungkook had football practice in case it didn't rain.

As soon as the bell rang, everyone drifted to their classes. It began to rain by the last period and Jungkook knew his practice was canceled. He thought if Tae was done with his GD they would go home together.

He was about to call Tae to ask his whereabouts when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey babe -"

Turning around he saw the last person he wanted to see. Ever.

Smiling from ear to ear in her pink tight t-shirt Stacy asked, "Waiting for someone?"

Jungkook blinked and nodded his head putting the phone in his bag.

"But we have our project to finish Jungkook," she crossed her arms around her chest, "Remember?"

Like an idiot, Jungkook had totally forgotten about it. Their submission date was nearing. He looked at Stacy with confusion and nodded his head.

"So - I was thinking since I am free and you too are free because of the rain - let's sit in a classroom and - finish the project?"

Before Jungkook could say a word she started walking ahead and asked him to follow her.

They settled on the first-floor classroom which was empty and seriously began the work. Jungkook debated whether he should tell Tae about this. He knew his boyfriend would get furious and ask him to leave in between. Or worse he will come there and grab Stacy by her hair.

While he was fighting the inner battle, Stacy called him, "Jungkook - can you close that window? I think water's getting in."

Nodding his head, Jungkook went to close the window and Stacy smirked glancing at his bag.

Stacy suddenly announced that they should quickly wind up the project and leave home since it was raining cats and dogs. Jungkook also agreed and felt it was better to finish this and leave. He would tell Tae this later at night over call.

When Stacy got a message from someone she began to hurry up and told Jungkook that they would finish the project separately now since both were aware of the contents.