Camp II

Next day was filled with activities right from cleaning the premises to gardening

Next day was filled with activities right from cleaning the premises to gardening. By the time, they were done with the work it was past afternoon. After eating everyone decided to play games.

While everyone sat making a huge circle, Tae and his friends kept to themselves – sitting by Jimin's tent and playing cards.

Jungkook's eyes were hovering all over the tent – his heart doing flips and desperately wanting to spend some time with his love.

While they all decided to play truth and dare – Tae sat with his back towards Jungkook and pretended to be immersed in playing cards. But in reality, he wanted to be locked up with Jungkook in the tent.

"Hey – Tae," Stacy called out and Tae turned around – his eyes going to Jungkook and not his sister.

"Please – join us," she asked her brother nicely and saw him staring at her for a while.

"Come on – we are here all together. Can we play games together too?" she made a cute face and Tae giggled.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. For the first time he was thankful that Stacy was with them.

"Yeah – come on," Yoonji too added and it was enough for DD to jump up and join them without looking back at her friends.

Rolling his eyes, Tae too joined them looking extremely uninterested and bored but feeling like flying and jumping from cliffs.

DD purposely made Tae sit right opposite to Jungkook so they could shamelessly stare at each other without any fear.

"Let's begin," said one of Stacy's friends and rotated the bottle.

While Tae and Jungkook were busy 'not staring' at each other the bottle landed in front of Stacy and her friends all howled.

She chose truth and that brought more cheer from her friends.

One of her friends threw the question at her, "So – Stacy – tell me from this particular circle if you had to open the buttons of your blouse for anyone – who would it be?"

Stacy raised her eyebrow scanning the crowd, "This circle?"

They all nodded their heads.

"Jungkook," she answered almost blushing and that made Tae almost roll his eyes.

Jungkook – like an idiot – was so immersed in staring at Tae that he didn't even realize what just happened.

Stacy winked at him and instantly looked down regretting making an eye contact with her.

Next, the bottle landed in front of Yoonji and she chose dare.

DD's heart started beating like crazy. She didn't want Yoonji to do something weird in front of her.