Fan fiction ?

Tae walked in the auditorium which had the rehearsals going on

Tae walked in the auditorium which had the rehearsals going on. He was already half an hour late but he knew Jay would definitely forgive him.

His feet stopped when he saw Stacy in the auditorium along with other audience.

How the fuck she knew about the play?

And why the hell was she gawking at Jungkook who was talking to Jay?

Smiling, Tae stood in front of her to block her view of Jungkook, "Hey – what you doing here?"

Tae looked at her who smiled and stood up confidently, "Well – I heard my brother is in a play so I came by to watch you."

Nodding his head, Tae tried to read her face. She was being weird.

Did she already know about them? Or was she just here for Jungkook?

"I didn't think you and Jungkook are so comfortable with each other that you would take part in a gay romance play," she laughed a little and saw Tae still staring at her all serious.

Shrugging, Tae glanced at Jungkook who was talking to Jackson, "Well – we are good friends now. And its just a play. Acting you know."

"I know," Stacy's eyes roamed all over her brother's face.

He looked like a warrior. A warrior protecting something. Claiming something. Owning something.

"Anyway – you enjoy the show," Tae stepped back and walked to Jungkook who was going to hold Tae's hand but stopped when he saw Tae's expression.

That's when he noticed Stacy in the crowd.

Jay gathered everyone around and began to explain the rules and regulations and their duties.

"Our main actors are Tae and Jungkook," she smiled mainly at Tae, "Tae is playing the role of Theo who is younger brother of Jerome – Jerome is played by Jungkook. So, this is a period drama – it is believed that these brothers were insanely in love with each other and when the time came for Jerome's coronation and his self-selection of spouse, he chose his own brother. That broke a huge war but the two managed to elope. We are not going to show the war but their romance part. Fine? Everyone got it?"

Tae nodded his head and saw how close Jungkook had got to him. Blushing he looked around and saw Stacy was leaving the auditorium with her friends.

"So – my initial choice of writers and costume designer were different but they backed out hearing it's an incest and gay story. Well – anyway – so now DD will be helping me with the writing, Jackson with costume and Yoongi with music."

Hearing DD's name brought a glow on the couple's face. They knew she would nail it. After all she knew their romance better than anyone.

"I have written something last night – its really rough and basic but," DD smiled weakly and handed it to the couple, "I have tried something."