He's mine & I am taking him

Sighing, Stacy kept staring at her brother as if he was standing naked in the corridors of the school

Sighing, Stacy kept staring at her brother as if he was standing naked in the corridors of the school. She didn't move and watched him clutch on Jungkook's arm as if he was a child.

The crowd had dispersed after Yoongi and Hobi almost yelled at them. Now, it was just the three of them standing – waiting for Stacy's outpour.

"Kim Taehyung," she smirked and shook her head, "Always gets what he wants. Always!"

Tae knew she would take this route. Instead of understanding she would blame everything on him.

"Guess you two took the play very seriously huh," she tilted her head and saw how Jungkook was getting uncomfortable by her stabbing gaze, "So since when is this going on?"

Jungkook didn't want to answer her. He knew that they didn't need to clarify her anything but Tae felt different. She was his sister after all.

"Since – before since I went to Paris this time," Tae murmured and saw Stacy's face change.

She was beyond shocked. In her head, she believed that they must have just recently started hooking up. But this?

Her mouth wide open, "And you didn't feel the need to tell me? You two just went on making a fool out of me. Oh my god!"

She let out a laugh and ran her hand through her hair.

"You – you must have had so much fun making me look like a complete idiot, right Tae? Oh god – that time when he," Stacy hissed at Jungkook who couldn't help but roll his eyes, "visited our house and you wanted to sit topless. I knew something was wrong. I fucking heard voices from your bedroom. He was still with you, right? When you came out wearing his underwear."

Tae bit his lip and felt like he was on a court trail. He felt super guilty.

"Why didn't you tell me Taehyung? Why?" she yelled scaring them and pacing in the corridor like a crazy woman.

Suddenly, she stopped in front of Tae, "You knew – you always knew how much I liked him. Ever since we were kids. You fucking knew. But still – still Taehyung? One thing I desired so much – one thing – even that you had to have."

Tae was in tears and shook his head, "Stacy – I am sorry. I love him."

Yes – he loved him. Stacy might have always liked Jungkook. But Tae was in love with him.

"And you?" Stacy glanced at Jungkook with tears in her eyes, "He fucking hated you. He bullied you in school and you – went for him. You too knew how much I liked you but no – no – you had to fall for your bully. Textbook definition of red flag romance you two have."

Jungkook wasn't amused by her comments and just blurted out, "Yes Stacy – I knew how much he hated me. I remember he bullied me. I was at the receiving end. I cried when he would torture me. But even then, I fucking wanted him. Only him. I don't know why – but that's the truth."