the play

They all sat in the canteen, their laughter filled the corridors as where Jin kept narrating the incident when Namjoon broke a bench

A bench!

Jungkook and Tae sat beside each other holding hands under the table. Their friends knew about them very well by now. But they still needed some time to come out to the world.

Specially Tae.

Well, till a few months back Tae still considered himself to be 'straight'. So, this was a big leap for him. And he needed time and Jungkook would give him all the eternity.

Yoonji started talking telling them about a school play they were having difficulty finding actors. Hope excused himself and went to get more sauce for Yoonji.

"So – I don't know. I spoken to Jay but she's persistent that she wants this play –"

Suddenly, Yoonji stopped as she saw Stacy walking toward them wearing a tight crop top and short skirt.

"Hey guys," Stacy smiled and sat on the empty seat beside Jungkook, "Hi Jungkook!"

Tae's whole face turned red seeing his sister sitting so close to Jungkook and that too dressed like a cheap floozy.

Boy, she was trying too hard.

Withdrawing his hand, Tae pretended to be interested in the fries in front of him.

Ignoring the others Stacy began to talk to Jungkook about some project which she wasn't able to finish.

"I seriously need your help Kook," she flipped her hair and batted her eyelashes.

Sighing, Tae grabbed the glass tighter and saw everyone's eyes on him.

Kook? Who the fuck is she calling Kook?

Gulping, Jungkook glanced at his boyfriend who was stuffing his mouth with fries, "Um – Stacy – I told you I can't. I am generally busy after school."

Raising her eyebrow, she tilted her head, "Oh, with your special someone, is it?"

Tae bit his lip and felt like the world would end soon. He couldn't tolerate this non-sense they were in. The worst part was there was no one's fault.

"Yes," Jungkook said confidently and smiled at her.

Tae looked around his face all red due to blushing. Jimin caught it and hid his face behind the glass to hide the smirk.

She smiled sadly, "You are too good Jungkook. Well, um – so how about you at least give me your work book. I might get some idea for the project. Huh?"

Casually, Jungkook just shrugged. He just wanted her out of the canteen soon.

"So will you come tomorrow to my place to drop it?" she asked again batting her eyelashes.