After Care

Stacy stood outside Jungkook's house with a firm mind

Stacy stood outside Jungkook's house with a firm mind. After getting rejected she was insanely motivated to get Jungkook. She had to win him over. Every one – the whole fucking town knew she had a crush on Jungkook since they were babies. Then how – how could they not end up together.

She truly realized one thing that she was too slow and late. She took the whole thing for granted. In her mind she knew Jungkook was right there – so she could win him any time. But she was wrong. Someone else already swooped him away from her. After spending the whole day trying to identify who the girl would be – Stacy gave up. Because whoever she was she didn't matter. Because she wanted to keep this all a secret.

Why?

Why was she so secretive? It was Jeon Jungkook she was dating. She should be proclaiming to the whole world. Stacy realized whoever this girl was had wrapped Jungkook over her fingers. He was so deeply in love with her that he too was ready to hide the relationship. Boy, they were surely good at it. People were truly shocked when they found out Jungkook had someone in his life. He normally just hung out with Jin, Namjoon and sometimes with DD and her gang. It surely wouldn't be DD. Everyone knew – even people outside the town – that DD was clawed by one cat for life. DD was persistent and Stacy knew she too had to be if she was to win Jungkook. And she was surely gonna – no matter what. Like her brother who always did what he wanted and always chased the dreams – she too was gonna be a little like him.

Sighing, Stacy rang the bell constantly till she heard someone running down. The sight was quite delicious. The lights in the room were dim but of course one could see that Jungkook was in boxers and shirt's buttons open.

Upon seeing Stacy, he instantly covered his torso.

Shit!

He playfully put his hand on the neck to hide the marks Tae had given him last night.

"Hey morning," she smiled as brightly as she could.

Even in that cold, breezy weather she was wearing the tight tank top and hot pants revealing her legs. But Jungkook's attention was elsewhere. His heart was still in the bedroom where his boyfriend lay in fever.

"I just – came to ride cycle," she shrugged pointing to her bike, "I thought maybe you too – um – wanna join me. For a ride or jog?"

Jungkook's mind was so full of Tae that he wasn't even hearing what she was saying. He just blurted out, "Fever."

"What?" she asked confused and tried to get a peek inside the house.

"I – um – think I have fever," Jungkook smiled weakly and saw the clouds were gathering around again.

"Oh, um so you rest," Stacy smiled faintly, "Take some medicine – and eat healthy."

Nodding his head Jungkook almost came close to shutting the door but Stacy went on blabbering about medicine names. Also telling him to eat before taking the medicine.