The Storm

The clouds gathered and the thundering began crazily

The clouds gathered and the thundering began crazily. It was the call for a storm. But a different storm was building in Jungkook's life.

The next day the only thing that was talked about in the college was the new love affair - Jungkook and Stacy.

No one knew who started this rumor but since the day began everyone - almost everyone was talking about Stacy finally getting Jungkook's attention.

All the eyes were on Jungkook and Stacy but fortunately, they didn't get time to talk in the morning and were dragged to their classes.

Of course, Tae too heard the flying rumor. But even the girls from his class were gossiping about it. Apparently, Stacy had told one of her friends in the washroom that Jungkook finally said yes to her and that was heard by other girls who were in the washroom.

Almost everyone knew that Stacy had a huge crush on Jungkook and she had been trying to get his attention since a long. And now finally it was happening. They were so happy.

Tae tried really hard to concentrate in class but his mind was just filled with the giggles of the stupid girls. He needed to talk to Jungkook. What the fuck was happening? When did he agree to a date?

Fuck!

Tae stared at his palms. He was gonna kill Jungkook.

After the class was done, Tae grabbed his stuff and ran out feeling rage build up inside him. He didn't know if he wanted to kill Jungkook or Stacy.

But his steps halted outside the canteen when he saw Jungkook with Stacy.

No! She can't take him. He's mine. He's my Jungkookie!

"What are you saying Jungkook?" Stacy was so confused and heartbroken, "You said yes - see the text. You said yourself that -"

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, "Yes - but I was - busy and didn't read the message before sending a yes. I can't do this Stacy. I can't go on a date with you."

There were tears in Stacy's eyes and people walking by were witnessing the drama.

"Why?" she asked her voice choked but Jungkook didn't answer. He bit his lip and looked around.

Shit!

Tae stood there staring at Jungkook.

He pleaded with his eyes for Tae to stop. Stop so they could talk.

Stacy understood seeing Jungkook's helplessness, "There's someone else, right? I am too late. Ain't I?"

Gulping, Jungkook glanced at Tae who had stormed out.

"Um - yes - there is someone else," Jungkook finally said the words and felt so free.

Wiping her tears, Stacy realized she was late. How could she just let Jungkook go away?