Fuck - me - please

The next few days were difficult for Jungkook

The next few days were difficult for Jungkook. He did promise himself and Tae that he would stay away from him but he couldn't stop thinking about the pretty boy. It was not easy to forget the Kim Taehyung. Even though Tae was a complete bitch to Jungkook.

But that particular day, Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. He was in Math class when he received the text.

Tae

I want to talk. Meet me by the bus stand near my house after school?

Tae.

Unlike Tae, Jungkook had saved Tae's number and for a minute he kept staring at the phone until the teacher called out Jungkook's name.

Running out, he grabbed his bike and reached the bus stand before time. He waited by the deserted bus stand sitting on the wooden bench staring at the plants growing from every angle.

Tae was 15 minutes late, but Jungkook didn't mind. He couldn't believe that he called Jungkook to meet after what had happened. But he could also be calling just to humiliate Jungkook. But Jungkook was okay with that for the moment. He so wanted to talk to the boy – be near him.

"Jungkook?" Tae parked his cycle and waved at Jungkook, "Hi!"

Tae was in a simple black hoodie and black pants but still looked breathtaking to Jungkook.

Both sat on the bench nervously. Tae knew no one came by the place. It was deserted since ages.

"I want to say sorry for whatever I have done till now," Tae fiddled with his long fingers and looked down, "We both have made mistakes in the past few days. And I have been thinking about all that. The past few days were tiring for me. I was so fucked up but now I think we both should stop this. Stop hurting each other. Why don't we become friends Jungkook?"

Jungkook was so absorbed in staring at Tae's face. Those beautiful chocolate eyes, that pretty nose, those lush lips. He hardly heard the words.

"Jungkook," Tae called out his name blinking, "You think we can be friends?"

Friends?

Did Tae actually say that word?

Fuck!

"Yes," Jungkook murmured – his eyes filled with tears, "Fuck yes! I wanna be your friend Tae."

He didn't utter the next words that he always wanted to be Tae's friend.

"So, um – I was thinking can we go out for dinner tonight? At Aaron's uncle's restaurant?" Tae asked his eyes hopeful.

Jungkook blinked in confusion, "Dinner date?"

Tae shook his head, "No – dinner – just us. Friends."

Smiling, Jungkook nodded his head. He didn't care if Tae had friendzoned him. He knew this was the beginning of something. Something great.

"So, I will pick you up?" Jungkook asked – his eyes shining seeing but Tae stood up in a hurry.