WASH YOUR HANDS

After their hot make-out session in the library, Tae called Jungkook at night and spoke his heart out

After their hot make-out session in the library, Tae called Jungkook at night and spoke his heart out. He wanted to take things slow. Real slow.

Jungkook readily agreed. He would have done at that point for Kim Taehyung.

They met the next day like civilized people not giving a fuck about each other. But their eyes burned for each other. After the lectures, Jungkook texted Tae to meet in the abandoned storeroom to 'talk'. But their lips did hardly 50 seconds of talking and the rest was just eating each other's' faces off. That was just the beginning. The ritual followed every day. Almost every day – in the storeroom, old janitor's closet, bathrooms in the evening.

Every day Tae stood in front of the mirror after the school, looking at the love marks on his chest and stomach and scold himself. They needed to go slow. Slow. But as soon as Jungkook's eyes fell on him – and his lips touched Tae's skin – Tae forgot the meaning of the word 'slow.'

It was extremely unusual for Kim Taehyung to be nervous and restless in a lecture. His gaze was constantly either outside or on his phone. Tae never even dared to take out his phone during lecture before a while ago. But now everything was changing.

Sighing, he gently put his hand on his thigh and felt the sting. Jungkook's bite marks didn't heal easily. The 19-year-old boy was like a monster once he got in mood.

Pouting, Tae caressed his leg ever so gently and remembered Jungkook's tongue on his thighs. Shaking his head, Tae picked up the pen to write but his phone beeped.

'Storeroom? Now? Pleaseeeeeeeeee!'

Sighing, Tae put the phone down and pretended to write something in his notebook. Jungkook behaved like he was drugged again. He just wouldn't listen to Tae.

Looking everywhere, Tae picked up the phone and typed hurriedly.

'No – in lecture.'

Tae let out a chuckle when Jungkook instantly replied back with many crying face emojis.

DD saw Tae blushing and putting the phone down. She blinked and shook her head. She had never seen Tae blush before. Maybe it was the overdose of English lecture she concluded.

The bell rang but their professor kept talking about the poem so passionately. Tae's eyes moved out and saw Jungkook passing by his class very slowly. His eyes briefly meeting Tae's.

Just as Tae was packing his bag, his phone beeped again.

"Tae – I am hungry – let's go to canteen," cried DD watching Jimin and Hope walk out.

Tae opened the phone and saw Jungkook's message to meet in the washroom.

"Okay – I will come in 10 – no – 15 minutes," Tae laughed and put the bag on his back running out of the class.