Wang Bang

Next day, Tae reached the school looking like a diva in a silver top

Next day, Tae reached the school looking like a diva in a silver top. He felt like he was out of a fashion magazine as people couldn't stop drooling over him. But he had purposely dressed like that. He wanted to torture someone so badly. But his hopes shattered when he saw Jungkook talking to Stacy standing by the library.

Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook!

Even though Jungkook noticed him he just decided to ignore Tae. He knew all of Tae's tricks. And he also knew why Tae was dressed like a fucking snack.

Frustrated, Tae went and sat in the library after two lectures. After a while, DD also joined him. Both sat reading a new fantasy fiction novel in silence.

Tae heard a knock and he looked up from the book. He closed the book with a bang.

No fucking way!

"You can't enter the library," Tae was on his feet, his face flushed with frustration.

But what frustrated him more was the fact that Jungkook wasn't even paying attention to him. Even DD looked up and shook her head smiling at the two.

"Fuck – you – muscle pig," Tae followed him as Jungkook removed a book from his bag and went to the last book shelf.

Yes, that one where they did – all that.

That one where the precious carpet lay.

"I am just here to return this book," Jungkook replied looking at Tae with a bored face, "And Ms. Elaine changed the rules after you ran away. She has allowed entry to me and everyone. And she does not want to listen to people who run away."

Tae couldn't believe it. The way Jungkook was just talking utter rubbish.

"No – no – no," he stood in front of Jungkook, "You don't get to touch anything here. Get lost! This library is mine."

"Move Taehyung," Jungkook's voice was dangerous.

"No," Tae was adamant and stood stretching his hands like he was a lover boy of a romantic movie ready to dance.

"I said fucking move Tae," Jungkook hissed and Tae just stood, his back touching the book shelf, his eyes determined.

"MAKE ME," Tae whispered, his eyes hurt and full of fury.

Since Jungkook had grown a few inches taller than Tae, he took the advantage and went to put the book back in the shelf. But Tae just slapped him hand away – the book falling down.

Frustrated, Jungkook bend down to pick up the book but he didn't pick up the book, he picked up Tae and wrapped his hands around that ass.

"Aahhh – Koook," Tae moaned feeling like he was on a roller coaster.

But Jungkook didn't give him much of a time. He was put on the counter where the window was closed and his neck was attacked brutally.

"Fuckkkk – mmmhhh – Koookiee," Tae moaned clutching Jungkook's collar tighter and pulling him closer.