The Rumor

Mrs

Mrs. Jeon couldn't understand what happened but all she saw was her beloved son sobbing like someone died. Somehow, she convinced him to dry himself and change into fresh clothes.

Mr. Jeon signaled Mrs. Jeon to pass him the food but she was frozen too. Jungkook just sat staring at his phone. Tae's phone was off.

Why was he doing this?

"Baby – is something wrong?" Mrs. Jeon touched his arm and he shook his head with fresh tears in his eyes.

Mr. Jeon told her to give him some alone time. Perhaps he could get a good night's sleep.

But a mother's heart wouldn't listen she finally asked, "Is it about Taehyung?"

Hearing the name, Jungkook burst into tears and hugged his mother.

Before Jungkook could say anything there was an erratic knock on the door. Mr. Jeon ran to open the door and saw the boy standing all wet crying.

Tae bowed and slowly entered the house seeing Jungkook run to him and hug him tight.

Mr. Jeon closed the door and smiled at his wife going inside.

"Baby – baby – I am sorry. I am so sorry. I should have told you."

Tae shook his head and caressed Jungkook's hair feeling his warm body, "I am sorry too."

They looked at each other and were to kiss when Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat.

Tae smiled awkwardly and left Jungkook who was still holding Tae's waist.

It was a déjà vu moment. Last time Stacy caused a storm in their relationship but it led to their first time. However, this time Jungkook's parents were home. And they should keep their hands off each other.

"You two get changed upstairs – I am assuming Tae will spend the night here. I will get you two food upstairs."

Tae smiled and thanked his future mother-in-law.

She was about to head to the kitchen when she muttered, "Um – I am allowing you two to sleep together but keep the door open. No funny business when we are home."

Jungkook frowned at the 'when we are home.'

"I know everything," Mrs. Jeon smiled brightly seeing her son hide his face behind his boyfriend, "I found a pink panty like thing in your room that day."

Tae shot Jungkook an angry look, "What?"

Now both Mrs. Jeon and Tae were glaring at Jungkook.

"It was a surprise for him, mom," Jungkook whined stomping his foot, "I was just gonna gift wrap it."

Mrs. Jeon stared at the couple puzzled.

"But – its too girly Jungkookaah," she shrugged commenting and turning around.