PART 2 - BACK TO SCHOOL

THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER

Three months passed by quickly but not for Tae and Jungkook. Each day was a test and they felt themselves distancing from each other more and more.

Tae never received Jungkook's voicemail due to which he thought Jungkook was still mad at him. As Tae didn't try to contact Jungkook, Jungkook did the same. But both kept a track of each other through one person.

DD.

She had grown close to Jungkook and had become his new best friend. Also, he was the easiest bridge between her and Yoongi who still hated her. Yoonji was happy with Hope who obviously started dating her the moment Yoonji confessed her feelings.

A lot changed in the three months. Tae had become very clear about what he wanted in life. He needed to fulfill his dreams but couldn't leave his people and country. Needless to say, he had grown prettier around the French people adorning their style and fashion. Temporarily he had colored his hair pink and posted it on Instagram. He was posting every single update of his life on Instagram which Jungkook was stalking but through DD's other (LillGirl) profile. He could see how happy Tae was. He was hanging around mainly with the LGBTQ community and it was so evident. There were girls, boys, and every possible creature around Tae. Hugging him, kissing his cheeks, touching him. But that was the thing. It was everyone. Not one person. But said one thing. He wasn't dating anyone there. And DD confirmed it to Jungkook almost a zillion times.

Many times, Tae asked DD about Jungkook who gave vague answers. She didn't tell him that they had become best friends and would hang out all the time. Once she told him that Jungkook and Stacy had been hanging out a lot (Jungkook had forced her to do so). Even Stacy confirmed it when Tae subtly asked about her friend circle. That night Tae got drunk and posted many pictures with his friends sitting on random people's laps. He knew Jungkook was stalking him on Instagram because he knew DD would never use two profiles at once. She was a bit of a tech illiterate. But Tae didn't get a chance to stalk Jungkook. The boy hardly ever posted anything. And even if he did - his face wasn't anywhere. Tae was dying to see Jungkook's face. It had been three months. He wondered if not much must have changed.

But it had.

Jungkook had suddenly become a muscle bunny in three months with a lip ring and tattoos on his fingers of the left hand.

Tae had a lot of surprises to unveil.

As he walked into the school once again it was a deja vu. Everyone was staring at him. Girls and boys were whispering about his beauty and this time Tae had added cheery on top of the cake.

He had dyed his hair. No, not pink. A different color.

"Oh my god Tae," screamed DD who ran like Phoebe ran in Friends and hugged him, "Shit! You are back. Oh my god!"

She stared at the mint hair boy - wearing all black.

"Your hair is - so - ummmm - I want to have sex with your hair," she laughed and Tae widened his eyes.

"DD," he hit her gently and laughed too, "I missed you too."

He bit his lip desperately wanting to ask about Jungkook but his eyes kept wandering everywhere instead.

"Let's go we got a PE class," DD informed sending him the timetable to his new number, "Apparently they have made PE compulsory every day now."

Tae nodded and followed DD with a huge grin on his face.

Since it was the first day they had fewer classes. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen the whole day and it broke Tae's heart.

He went to the locker room to change since he had been sweating since the PE class.

Sitting on the bench, Tae was looking for his sunscreen in his fanny pack when the door opened and closed.

"Hey, can you switch on the fan please," Tae asked politely finally finding the sunscreen.

His eyes moved up and he saw the muscle pig in front of him.

Tae's mouth refused to close seeing Jungkook all beefed up. He never imagined that in just three months Jungkook would change so much. His eyes moved from his lip ring to his muscles to his tattoos.

Fuck!

His Jungkookie had tattoos.

However, Jungkook's eyes were only on Tae's face. His expression unreadable.

Switching on the fan, he left the room running to the washroom to fix his big problem.

Shit!

Yes, he was seeing Tae after 3 months. But seeing a mint hair Tae was just too much for him.

Who was gonna tell his cock to behave?

Feeling bad, Tae changed his clothes, packed his stuff, and decided to leave. In his head, he thought that Jungkook didn't even want to see his face. But who was gonna tell Tae?

When Tae was leaving with his bike he saw Stacy and Jungkook talking. More like Jungkook helping her with her bike.

Jungkook saw Tae standing and glaring at them and he purposely took a little longer to help her.

Frustrated, Tae hopped on his bike and made his way home.

Smirking, Jungkook left after a while after talking to his friends. DD couldn't stop teasing Jungkook seeing how his face was glowing.

Jungkook's phone rang - his mother calling.

He decided to stop in front of Tae's house and attend the call.

Tae reached home and put his bag down so angry with the bunny. He went to close the window seeing Jungkook on the bullet talking on the phone right in front of his bedroom window.

Putting the phone in his jacket, Jungkook looked up and saw Tae standing like the seductress that he was at his bedroom window.

Both kept staring as if in a staring competition.

Finally, Tae sighed and all of a sudden started unbuttoning his shirt's buttons slowly sliding it off his body and throwing it away.

Fuck!

Tae was topless.

Jungkook bit his lip and licked his lip ring.

He knew that Tae knew what effect that boy had on Jungkook. And still had.

Moving back a little, Tae took off his pants too. Of course, Jungkook couldn't see it but he could make out from the actions.

Jungkook was about to get off the bike when he heard a car's horn. Looking back, he saw it was a random car.

When he looked back again at the window - Tae was gone. The curtains closed.