First Night

Jungkook had tears in his eyes from all the sexual frustration and Tae's sexy pleas

Jungkook had tears in his eyes from all the sexual frustration and Tae's sexy pleas. He was so torn. He didn't know what to do. But he knew one thing that whatever happened – tomorrow Tae wouldn't regret it.

But here was Kim Taehyung wanting to regret everything.

"Kook," Tae grabbed Jungkook's face again as the boy was so lost in the thoughts, "Are you listening to me?"

Jungkook nodded his head, tears streaming down that went unnoticed by Tae due to his own internal struggle.

Sighing, Tae kissed Jungkook's mole – the one right under his lower lip and slowly moved his lips up. He gently pecked Jungkook's lips and smiled so innocently.

Jungkook couldn't hold any longer and grabbed Tae's face kissing him like he always wanted to. Feeling Tae's lips, tasting him, worshipping his lips.

Tae again began to grind their cocks together and Jungkook shook his head moaning into the kiss.

"Tae –"

Tae moved his hands everywhere and cried again, "Please Jungkook. Take me. Fucking take me right now. I can't wait anymore. I fucking promise I will do whatever you say. I will let you sit with us in the canteen. Fuck, I will give you a lap dance in front of everyone in the school tomorrow. Take me now."

Jungkook didn't need another plea or request. He switched their positions by flipping Tae on the bed, Tae's back resting on the bed.

Kissing and sucking on to Tae's lips, Jungkook felt Tae was getting more and more impatient. He started to take off his clothes – and soon began to rip off Jungkook's clothes too.

"Fuck!" Tae stared at Jungkook's body. He knew the boy had started working out.

If at 19, the boy had such a body then what would he look like in his 20s.

Jungkook went on kissing each and every inch of Tae. Right from his collarbones, nipples, his belly, and then landed on his thighs.

"Jungkook, hurry," Tae pleaded his cock straining from all the pent-up frustration.

Jungkook too was insanely turned on due to the wine and little bit of drug inside his system. But he knew what he had to do. He didn't want to cross his limits. He knew Tae was not in his right senses. And the very next day he would regret this night. But still he wanted to satisfy his crush.

Kissing Tae's thighs, Jungkook stared at Tae's cock needing attention.

"Kookieee," he heard Tae crying – fondling his own nipples.

Fuck, how turned on was the boy!

"Tae?"

Tae looked up with big, innocent eyes, "Huh?"

"Your cock is as beautiful as you," Jungkook smiled and kissed the tip, slowly licking it while running his hands over the length and stroking it.

Tae bit on his hand to stop the screaming. He finally felt like he was dead and in heaven.