The Play

The next few weeks were spend studying and in each other's' embrace

The next few weeks were spend studying and in each other's' embrace. Jungkook's parents were happy to see the couple doing everything together. They saw a glimpse of how an ideal husband their son was gonna be.

Everyone at school avoided Stacy after the whole drama and specially Tae's and Kook's friends after knowing she exposed their 'tape' secret to their parents. She also kept to herself – needed time to think over the decisions she was making.

Tae and Stacy avoided each other in school and both were happy not to run into each other either. But Stacy often saw Tae and Jungkook together in school – coming together, going home together, eating in canteen after the exams. Rather than jealously, she started pitying herself seeing their happiness.

It was the last exam and Tae was super tired to wake up since he had stayed late till night studying. His mom visited him a day earlier to see how her son was doing and couldn't be happier to see that smile back on his beautiful face. She felt like she was visiting Tae's in-law's place and her son was already married.

"Baby – wake up – its already 6.45," Jungkook was folding the sheets and making his side of the bed.

Tae grabbed onto Jungkook's pillow and snuggled in it, "No – five – ten – minutes."

Smiling, Jungkook pulled Tae's sheets and made his baby angry. He had already started behaving like a husband to his wifey.

"Kookie," Tae whined and felt strong arms around his waist as Jungkook picked him up and took him to the bathroom.

When Tae's ass touched the cold tile, he hit Jungkook's chest, "I said 5 minutes."

"We will be late you, big baby," Jungkook took their brushes and put on some paste.

Pouting Tae took the toothbrush and began to move his legs, "I need to pee."

Jungkook moved aside and saw Tae taking out the brush from his mouth, "I said that I need to pee. Leave!"

Spitting in the sink, Jungkook laughed shaking his head, "Tae – I have seen you naked more than you have seen yourself naked baby. Go and take a piss. I won't listen."

"Ewww," Tae tried to kick Jungkook but Jungkook just saved his ass, "You are disgusting."

Jungkook went back to brushing his teeth, "No baby – we are married couple. This is married life."

When Tae returned back from peeing, Jungkook was done with his brushing. He locked the door and began to take off his clothes.

"I was thinking maybe today – we – take shower together," he announced and saw Tae blushing but agreeing.

Soon the clothes were off on the floor and the hands were everywhere. They were careful not to have sex with Jungkook's parents around. Plus, the stress of exams was enough to turn them off completely despite being together all the time.