The Library Carpet

Jungkook went ahead with Stacy and her friends for the live action show

Jungkook went ahead with Stacy and her friends for the live action show. He wasn't interested in Stacy in any manner. He merely did it to hurt Taehyung and he knew how much the boy would suffer due to this act.

They all sat down in their seats, the show delayed due to technical issues.

Even though Jungkook had never been out with Stacy, or DD or Yoonji he felt comfortable with them. DD wasn't like how she was when she would be with Tae. She was funny, friendly and so smitten by Yoonji.

"Oh, is that Jungkook on your phone screen?" she giggled staring at Stacy's phone.

Jungkook felt his cheeks get hot. But Stacy saved the day.

"What? No!" she rolled her eyes, "Its Fuji – he's a Thai singer and dancer. I love him."

"Show," DD took the phone in her hand and saw the resemblance with Jungkook.

"He looks like you Jungkook," she showed him the phone and he realized that with piercings on his face, Jungkook would look exactly like him.

Stacy took her phone with a smile, "You guys should listen to his songs. Very meaningful and deep. Tae Tae too loves him – but hardly admits."

DD laughed saying, "Typical Tae," and diverted her attention to Yoonji who was quiet.

Jungkook's mind went back to Tae but he suddenly remembered something else.

Fuji?

Fuji?

Oh!

Fuji!

Jungkook remembered where he had heard those words before. It was from Tae's mouth – when he was jerking off. That's the name he took.

"Fuck!" Jungkook whispered and looked at the girls who were too busy in themselves.

"Stacy," Jungkook smiled gently, "I need to go. So sorry – I just remembered something my dad told me. Its urgent!"

Stacy nodded her head – her phone vibrating in her hand, "Um – okay."

Jungkook wanted to say bye to Yoonji and DD but DD was too busy with Yoonji so he left them alone and ran off the theatre.

After 5 minutes, Stacy got a call from her dance club so she excused herself and went to talk to them outside.

"I need to use restroom," Yoonji told DD and left her alone.

DD decided to get something to eat since she was hungry. Then she decided to get Yoonji something too. But she didn't know what Yoonji wanted. So, DD walked into the washroom to talk to Yoonji. That's when she heard the girl crying – standing by the mirror.

"Yoonji?" DD's heart sank seeing Yoonji sob with a tissue in her hand.

Biting her lip, Yoonji looked up to see DD standing in front of her with questions in her eyes.