Mistake

In the evening they all gathered at Namjoon's villa with food and soft drinks

In the evening they all gathered at Namjoon's villa with food and soft drinks. Tae and Jungkook sat apart – far, far, far, away from each other. But their eyes were hovering over each other.

While Tae sat on the far-right side beside the window – there were too many people in between him and Jungkook. DD sat beside Tae, next to DD was Jimin, then Hope, then Yoonji, then Stacy, then Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jackson and then there was Jungkook by the door.

"Who chose this stupid movie?" Yoongi began to whine seeing the scary clown.

Jackson put a chip in his mouth and pointed to DD, "Your favorite – DD."

Rolling his eyes Yoongi knew such sadist choice would only be of DD. His eyes hovered over his own sister and Hope sitting like decent, civilized couple and not touching each other. He knew that Hope had his boundaries. But he didn't trust his over enthusiastic sister.

"Pass me the chips," Stacy asked and the chips from passed from Jungkook.

Tae who was busy playing with his hoodie hardly watching the movie noticed that Stacy was constantly glancing at Jungkook.

"Thanks," she smiled at Jungkook who was actually trying to catch a glimpse of his boyfriend, "Um – Jungkook?"

"Sshhhh! Don't talk," Jimin hissed and opened new packet of chips.

Jungkook waited and saw Stacy still staring at him. Shit! Even Tae caught this sight, he would eat up Jungkook.

She scooched and came closer to Jungkook but with Yoongi in between them because he didn't want to leave his place with extra pillows.

"I wanted to ask something," she stuttered and Jungkook felt like he would die any minute if Tae heard it.

His eyes went straight to Tae even though Stacy sat close to him. DD was feeding Tae chips trying to distract him.

Jungkook wanted the world to end right away. What the fuck she wanted to talk about? All sort of weird things flooded his mind. But wait a minute, she could be asking about some math problem too like last time. Why was he freaking out so much?

"Jungkook, you know I –"

The clown was about to kidnap the boy and Yoongi yelled loudly seeing the clown eat up the boy's hand.

DD began to laugh out loud seeing Yoongi's reaction and that chided Yoongi so much.

"Shut up you weirdo sadist – you know I hate clowns. I used to have nightmares in my childhood that a clown is under my bed."

Rolling his eyes, Namjoon increased the volume because he knew the two were gonna start bickering.

DD batted her eyelashes and passed a sympathetic look to Yoongi, "Aww – my poor baby. You want a hug?"