CAMP I

The scene in the bus was amusing to say

The scene in the bus was amusing to say. Jungkook and a few other teachers sat in the front seats and Tae sat in the back seat with his friends. Rest of the middle seats were mainly occupied with food and water packets.

Thankfully, other students – mainly girls including Stacy were in another bus. This was all Tae's mastermind. The teacher's dependent too much on him for every work and that worked for Tae.

But his eyes were only on the front row seats. Jungkook too kept gazing back time and again missing Tae around him.

When Tae's phone beeped, he knew it had to be Jungkook. Fishing out his phone he read the message while his friends began to guess the movie in the game 'Dumb charades.'

Hope was trying to act out a movie but Tae wasn't interested. His eyes went to DD and he pouted signaling towards Jungkook.

DD understood. She saw Ms. Elaine walking towards them to give them a bottle of water.

Grabbing it DD asked a doubt, "Ms. Elaine – Tae is not feeling well. He's feeling nauseous. Right, Tae?"

Tae nodded his head holding his stomach.

Ms. Elaine turned around and saw the front row seats, "Well – you want a pill or perhaps change the seat."

"Um – he will change the seat," DD suggested and Jimin got pissed with those two for stopping the game, he bit off a piece of chocolate DD was eating.

"Okay," Tae batted his eyelashes so innocently and went to sit beside Jungkook.

Since other seats were all occupied with food packets, Tae tapped on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asked with a deadpan face.

Ms. Elaine bit her lip. She expected drama but Jungkook just shrugged causally listening to music on his headphones.

When Ms. Elaine turned around – Tae began to move to the window seat. His ass purposely brushing against Jungkook's face.

Giggling he sat beside Jungkook who hid his smirk.

Typing a message on his phone, Jungkook showed it to Tae.

'Talk to me – please.'

Blushing Tae took out his phone and texted Jungkook back.

'Say. I am listening – reading.'

Biting his lip to stop the laughter, Jungkook typed.

'I wanna kiss you.'

Tae send 10 kissing emojis to Jungkook who let out a chuckle.

'I wanna kiss your every inch, baby.'

Tae sent him a rolling eyes emoji and chuckled.

'What are we gonna do in the camp? Shall we go stargazing?'