Jeon under the sheets

Tae's cheeks heat up seeing his boyfriend inside the room looking all hot and bothered

Tae's cheeks heat up seeing his boyfriend inside the room looking all hot and bothered. There a hint of anger and lust looming in Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook," Tae spoke only I whispers resting his back against the headboard, "My parents – shit – what you doing?"

But Jungkook was on the bed – sitting by Tae's ankles – his hands dangerously close to Tae's legs.

"Don't worry. Left," he winked and pulled Tae by the ankles, "I excused myself in the washroom as they left."

"And Stacy?" Tae asked now on Jungkook's lap – straddling his thighs.

He shrugged uninterested, "Busy on phone. I think she did not even notice your parents left."

Tae was still scared and nervous when he felt a strong pinch on his thigh, "Ouucchhh!"

He screamed like an idiot and then put his hand on his mouth, "Fuck!"

Jungkook laughed seeing Tae sitting like a scaredy cat.

"So – hyung – Jungkook can't bite you huh?" Jungkook began to lean forward to kiss Tae's neck who pushed him back.

Rolling his eyes Tae shook his head, "No – no – we are not doing this. You are not touching me."

"Really?" Jungkook had an evil grin on his face.

"Yes," Tae hissed and saw the lip ring and licked his own lips.

But Jungkook had turned deaf and crazy. He grabbed both Tae's ass cheeks and brought him closer to his body attacking his neck.

He knew all the soft and weak spots of Tae and he used them wisely.

"Mhhhh – noooo – fuckkkk," Tae was moaning against Jungkook's ears, trying his best not to be loud.

Kissing Tae's neck, Jungkook pecked his lips, "See – you can't resist me even for a second, princess Taehyung."

Frustrated more with himself, Tae slapped his chest and tried to push him, "Fuck off – leave me – I said leave Jungkook. You can't touch me till you are ready to talk about us. Our relationship."

Jungkook held Tae's chin in his hand and stared at the most beautiful creature on earth. He just kept looking at Tae's moles and internally compared it to the stars in the sky.

Pushing Tae on the mattress, Jungkook again grabbed Tae's ankles but this time he also slid Tae's pants down the next minute.

"Fuck – Kookieeee," Tae cried and tried to kick Jungkook but his pants were already on the floor and he was in purple panties.

Smiling, Jungkook nuzzled Tae's cock and kissed it earning a moan from Tae's mouth.

"Kookiee – nooo – fuck – stop," Tae said those words moaning and confusing even himself.